• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Black and White

Years
    Chapter 1
    My Visit to Nuvema Town​

Spoiler:

Chapter 2-Part 1
    First steps to being the best
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Seth Kurai was running down the Olivine Dock.
    "I hope I didn't miss the ship to Nuvema Town!" He thought.
    He ran his way and just made it on the ship before it left.
    "Now" He said casually, "I just Have to find my room...."
    Seth Walked over to a room and pulled the doors open.
    "This is my room!" He exclaimed.
    An old man walked out.
    "Excuse me but this is the public bathroom."
    Seth walked away looking a bit embarrassed. He tried a few more rooms until he got tired.
    "Oh My!" He exclaimed, "Im Hungry!"
    He Ran to find the nearest food court. He opened the first doors he saw.
    "What!" He Yelled, "this isn't the food court! Its some dudes room!"
    Seth checked whose room it was. The Tag said Seth Kurai. Seth smacked his forehead.
    "Well, I may as well fall asleep." He said.
    --

When the boat arrived in Nuvema Town Seth was the first off.
    "Now I just have to find my way around This town" He joked.
    He ran to the first house and checked if it was the lab.
    "Hey!" a Women yelled, "Why are you disturbing my kids birthday party!?"
    "Actually," Seth explained, "I'm Trying to get to Prof. Juniper's Lab. Can you give me directions?"
    "Sure," The Women Said, "Just go up the street and your there."
    "Ok thanks!" Seth replied.
    He ran up the street and nearly hit someone. It was the professor. She looked nothing like Prof. Elm. She was a women and she looked unprofessional.
    "Oh!" she said happily, "You must be Seth. Everyone else already left so here is your starter Pokemon."
    She handed him a pokeball. Seth threw it up. With a flash of light a pokemon popped out. It was like a Pikachu Just more Slender and with wings. Also it was a different color.
    "This is Emolga. He is a feisty one though. So be careful.
    "Mo." Seth said, "Thats what I am calling him."
    "Ok," Prof. Juniper Replied, "You should take these,"
    She handed him a Pokedex and 5 pokeballs.
    "These are for your journey and since I know that you learnt alot about Unova you know that this is a Pokedex and Pokeballs."
    "Thanks!" Seth Said in Reply. "I have to go! Bye!"
    hmm... decent introduction post, but next time, include more description of where your character is and what it's doing. that post mostly consists of speech. >< also, work on your grammar a bit. :)

- Seth obtaind a Level 10 Emolga (Mo)
    - Seth obtained a Pokedex
    - Seth obtained a Town Map
    - Seth obtained five Poke Balls

Chapter 1​

My Visit to Nuvema Town

Spoiler:

Chapter 2-Part 1
    First steps to being the best
    Spoiler:
    very good posts! although one thing, unova pokemon are really the only pokemon you should be encountering before the elite four, so it's unusual to be finding a treecko, oh well. you should probably work on your grammar a bit as well, but apart from that, great post. :)

- Adrian obtained a Level 10 Oshawott
    - Adrian obtained a Pokedex
    - Adrian obtained a Town Map
    - Adrian obtained five Poke Balls
    - Adrian caught a Level 7 Tepig

Years
    (edit: I didn't mean to bump, sorry ><)

Following the first part of the battle, Carl's confidence in winning had skyrocketed, as he had two of his Pokemon left, whereas Lucie only had one. However, there was no telling what Pokemon Lucie would have. It could be something really unexpected to Carl, and besides, it was her starter Pokemon, so it was bound to be something rare. She threw the Poke Ball into the air.
    "I'm not showing any mercy, this time! Show them what you're made of, Pawniard!" the ball had opened up, releasing a red ray which had then turned into a strang looking, red and black Pokemon with a smooth head, small golden eyes and two sharp blades for claws, as well as one slim blade running through the middle of it's face.
    "Paw! Pawniard!" it looked competitive, as it's small, golden eyes had made contact with Carl's Snivy, and raised both of it's claws, to then fold them back up. Carl seemed really intrigued, so he popped out his Pokedex.
    "Pawniard, the Sharp Blade Pokemon. Blades comprise this Pokemon's entire body. If battling dulls the blades, it sharpens them with stones." it had explained, with Carl then placing the Pokedex back into his bag.
    "Wow. This one looks a lot more promising than Patrat. No lie." he bowed his head, wondering what he could do to counter Pawniard.
    "Good, which is why I can't wait to show you what it can do." she smirked. Despite Pawniard giving off a strong impresion on Carl, he wasn't afraid to strike.
    "Alright, no more talk! Pawniard, use Scratch!" Lucie shouted, leading off the battle.
    "Pawwwww-" Pawniard raised both of it's blades, and had then lunged Snivy across the rocky field, with both blades slashing it's body "-niard!"
    "Don't give up, Snivy! Get back up!" Carl encouraged Snivy to carry on, even though it had already made it's way through one battle. After Pawniard had returned to where it was to begin with, Snivy was up and ready to continue. Carl decided to try out a new attack.
    "Okay, good! Now use Wrap!" it probably wouldn't be very effective on a Steel-type like Pawniard, although it would be good to see how it would do.
    "Sni-vy!" it raised two vines coming from it's shoulders, and had then wrapped Pawniard with these two vines.
    "Pawww!" the constriction was beginning to hurt it, as Snivy was packing more force into the Wrap.
    "Break it's vines!" Lucie interrupted the attack in aid of Pawniard, who had then sliced open the vines by raising up it's arms, the blades cutting them through.
    "Not bad!" Carl commented, feeling that Lucie's Pawniard was doing rather well.
    "I know. Now, Pawniard, let's keep this up! Use Fury Cutter!" another attack involving Pawniard's sharp claws.
    "Paw!" it's claws began to glow slightly, and then they had slashed Snivy's body unexpectedly, making it jump.
    "Sniiii!" it leapt up in shock, with two cut marks on it's neck. This wasn't looking good.
    "Oh no! That looks horrible!" Carl noticed that Snivy was in distress, but there was nothing he could do now. Lucie was ready to carry this on.
    "Brilliant! One more Fury Cutter!" she commanded, with Pawniard building up more power into it's Fury Cutter attack, which was noticable by it's claws growing even brighter.
    "Paw! Pawniard!" it had jumped up once more, baring both of it's claws, and then taking two cuts to Snivy's back, leaving it in too much pain to stay upright further.
    "Sni..." Snivy fell backwards to the floor with crossed eyes, meaning it wasn't able to continue.
    "Snivy is unable to battle! The second winner of the best-of-three battle is Lucie's Pawniard! The person to win the next battle is the overall winner!" Don George announced, holding up his arm towards Lucie, who stood firm.
    "You did a great job Snivy, taking out her Patrat. It would have been too much for you to take out both of her Pokemon. Get some rest." he returned Snivy into it's Poke Ball, while Lucie was congratulating her Pawniard.
    However, the battle wasn't over yet. Carl still had one Pokemon left, and that was his strongest.
    "Alright, now we're even. It's all or nothing from now. What are you going to use?" Lucie questioned, with the immediate feeling to continue. Carl was also ready. He took the other Poke Ball from his messanger bag, and thrown it in the air.
    "Right, we can do this! Come on, Tepig!" the ball opened up, to release Carl's Tepig.
    "Tepig! Te-pig!" it smiled enthusiastically, ready to get stuck into battle. This was great for the both of them, as it would get this battle over with. Ready to strike back, Carl made a command.
    "Let's strike back! Use Ember!" Carl knew that this was a smart choice to make, as it would be super effective.
    "Te-" Tepig began to hurn back it's throat, "-piiiig!" it had then hurled out many tiny fireballs from it's nostrils, which travelled across the field, and had surrounded Pawniard.
    "Paw!!" the effect was harsh, as Pawniard had quiverred as the high temperature had reached through it's metal body.
    "Don't let the heat stop you!" Lucie commanded, as Pawniard began to take the heat a little stronger, it's metal body had been melted down to a dark grey. The embers had eventually subsided, and the battle was ready to continue.
    "Alright, now that's out of the way, use Fury Cutter again!" as Fury Cutter had been recently used, it would be even more powerful now.
    "Pawww-" Pawniard's claws began to glow even more harsher than before, "-niard!" it leapt up into the air, crossing it's arms, and then slashing Tepig as it did with Snivy. The attack was already looking as if it was having a sharp effect on Tepig, who shrieked in pain.
    "Oh no! Not already!" Carl didn't like how powerful Lucie was proving to be when he had only just sent Tepig out to battle.
    "Let's try something different. Tepig, use Tail Whip!" he felt that weakening Pawniard's defence would help him. However, Lucie knew something about Pawniard which would give Carl a shock.
    "Oh yeah. You do that." she nodded and chuckled. Carl had no idea, but it was too late to stop now. Tepig had slapped the ground with it's tail, sending vibrations towards Pawniard, who did begin to feel a little weaker as normal, until it's whole body had began to shine a little bit.
    "What's going on..?" Carl was confused. Tail Whip was never normally meant to have this effect. Eventually, the glowing had stopped, and Pawniard appeared to be a lot more active. It's blades were a lot sharper, and it's body was very sleek. It waved it's arms around in energy.
    "It's Pawniard's ability, Defiant. You lowered it's Defense stat, and once any of Pawniard's stats get lowered, it's Attack raises a lot. Thanks!" she explained, with a cheeky expression.
    "Oh man! What have I created?!" Carl gasped, feeling stupid with himself.
    "The perfect scenario for me! Use Fury Cutter again!" Lucie prompted, with confidence.
    "Pawwww-" once again, it's claws began to glow even brighter, although this time, with more range with more attacking spirit, "-niard!" it lumped up into the air, behind an unexpectant Tepig.
    "Look out!" Carl attempted to make Tepg move out the way so Pawniard's attack would miss, but it failed. Tepig turned it's neck to then feel two slashes at the back, feeling a whole lot sharper than before. Tepig fell to the ground for a couple of seconds.
    "Oh no! Come on! Don't give up! We haven't lost yet!" he was trying to motivate Tepig all he could, but Lucie had ruled this battle out in her favour.
    "Let's face it, you need a little more work. I'm saying that as a friend." she held up her hand towards Carl, seeming as if she knew more than him.
    "Argh..." Carl thought to himself for a few seconds, before then retaining the determination he began with.
    "Okay, Tepig, let's go all out! Use Tackle!" he commanded, with nothing to lose. Tepig got up on all fours, and took off.
    "Retain your stance, Pawniard!" Lucie commanded, with another trick up her sleeve.
    "Oh damn, what have you got planned this time?" Carl questioned her sarcastically.
    "You'll see." she winked, raising her finger. Tepig was running off at quite a decent speed towards Pawniard, who had then been rammed by Tepig's Tackle. At this point, Lucie spoke again.
    "Quickly! Use Revenge!" this was her idea, seen as it was the first time Tepig had made physical contact with Pawniard. While Tepig had still forced Pawniard through the air, Pawniard's claw began to glow a strange purple, which had then uppercutted Tepig into the air and towards the ceiling.
    "Te-piiiiiiig!" it slammed flat into the ceiling, and had then dropped down to the ground like an anvil, it's eyes were crossed. This means that Carl had lost the entire battle.
    "Tepig is unable to battle. The winner of the best-out-of-three battle is Lucie from Castelia City!" Don George had raised his right arm, signalling that Lucie and her Pawniard were victorious. However, Carl wasn't too put down.
    "It's my fault, not yours, Tepig. I should have thought before I acted. Come on, you deserve a rest." he returned Tepig into it's Poke Ball, feeling slightly ashamed of himself, with the message in his head that he couldn't win them all.
    "Brilliant battle there, Pawniard! I'm so proud of you!" Lucie kneeled down to Pawniard, who appeared to be very cheerful.
    "Paw!" it raised it's left claw in accomplishment, before Lucie had then got out it's Poke Ball to return it. She walked over towards Carl.
    "You okay?" she felt slightly ashamed of herself for beating him in the battle.
    "Oh yeah, don't worry. You win some, you lose some. That's the beauty of things, right?" Carl kept smiling, keeping optimistic.
    "Exactly. You didn't know about Defiant, and I'm sure that if you did, you would have had the advantage over me." she continued to make him feel better, which showed how kind she was, "Besides, maybe next time you'll win, eh?"
    "I hope so." Carl chuckled, as did Lucie. They both didn't have any hard feelings, which shown true competitorship, and that they were both mature about things. Without much need to still be standing in the arena, both of them had began to leave.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I had a ridiculously hard time typing up this post. All the information that was in my brain had a hard time making it on Word. D: I am a bit disappointed with this post, but I can't really handle editing it right now.

Route 1​

Rout 1 was not friendly to people on a wheelchair. The ground was rocky and not to mention that the ground was ridiculously uneven. It was hard for Joshua to actually travel around Route 1. Patrats had passed by and they all laughed at him because of his futile attempts to travel around.

"I hate Route 1," Joshua muttered. He decided to stop next to a tree before traveling through Route 1 again. Joshua hadn't let Lulu out of her Pokeball yet and wasn't going to until they fought a Pokemon and/or made it to the next city.

The wind was blowing through the air and the Pokemon that were roaming around looked natural as they were running through the tall grasses, but one caught Joshua's eye. It was a walking, green snake, like Pokemon. It was fairly small and it seemed to be poking through the grass. Joshuah had decided to look it up in the Pokedex.

"Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokémon. Cool, calm, and collected, Snivy uses photosynthesis to collect energy with the leaf on its tail."

"A grass type," Joshua muttered, while putting his Pokedex away. He grabbed Lulu's Pokeball and threw it in the air. Lulu, the dark type, appeared, but once it saw the grass snake it hid behind Joshua's wheelchair.

"Come on, don't you want a friend?" Joshua asked. Lulu had nodded her head and then Joshua said, "Then why not help me battle it?"

Lulu had hid further behind the wheelchair.

"You'll be fine, I'm right here," Joshua said, "I believe in you, you'll do fine."

Lulu had shyly came in front of Joshua's wheel chair and let out a little growl, to get the snake's attention. Snivy didn't paid any mind to Lulu and began to walk farther away to poke in the grass.

"Try Pursuit."

Lulu had turned her head to the side and walked backwards in fear. Joshua let out a sigh and tried to speak comforting words to her.

"C'mon try, I believe in your abilities and you need to believe in yours," Joshua comforted.

Lulu had closed her eyes and shook her head wildly.

"Believe in your abilities and put your faith in me," Joshua said, "I won't let you lose without a fight."

Lulu had taken a shaky step forward. She then walked shyly before breaking into a fast run. Her speed was so incredible that she disappeared in a wisp of black smoke. Snivy suddenly cried out in pain as the black wisp had tackled the snake to the ground.

"Follow up with Scratch!"

Lulu had hesitated before lifting one paw and brought it down to the green snake's body. Snivy cried in pain, but was able to use Vine Whip to whip away Lulu, sending her flying as well. Snivy then jumped in the air and vines began coming out from its back. With a cry the Pokemon sent those vines at Lulu, continuously whipping her.

"Fake tears!"

Lulu had began to cry, making the snake stop its assault on the Zorua. It seemed to have taken pity on her.

"Extrasensory!"

Nothing happened; Lulu was still just laying there crying. Joshua had tried calling out the command again, but there was no response from Lulu. She must have been crying for real. At this point, Joshua knew that Lulu wasn't going to respond to any command so he decided to rely all on luck. He grabbed an empty Pokeball and threw it at the snake. It landed and began to shake.

Years
    I had a ridiculously hard time typing up this post. All the information that was in my brain had a hard time making it on Word. D: I am a bit disappointed with this post, but I can't really handle editing it right now.

Route 1

Rout 1 was not friendly to people on a wheelchair. The ground was rocky and not to mention that the ground was ridiculously uneven. It was hard for Joshua to actually travel around Route 1. Patrats had passed by and they all laughed at him because of his futile attempts to travel around.

"I hate Route 1," Joshua muttered. He decided to stop next to a tree before traveling through Route 1 again. Joshua hadn't let Lulu out of her Pokeball yet and wasn't going to until they fought a Pokemon and/or made it to the next city.

The wind was blowing through the air and the Pokemon that were roaming around looked natural as they were running through the tall grasses, but one caught Joshua's eye. It was a walking, green snake, like Pokemon. It was fairly small and it seemed to be poking through the grass. Joshuah had decided to look it up in the Pokedex.

"Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokémon. Cool, calm, and collected, Snivy uses photosynthesis to collect energy with the leaf on its tail."

"A grass type," Joshua muttered, while putting his Pokedex away. He grabbed Lulu's Pokeball and threw it in the air. Lulu, the dark type, appeared, but once it saw the grass snake it hid behind Joshua's wheelchair.

"Come on, don't you want a friend?" Joshua asked. Lulu had nodded her head and then Joshua said, "Then why not help me battle it?"

Lulu had hid further behind the wheelchair.

"You'll be fine, I'm right here," Joshua said, "I believe in you, you'll do fine."

Lulu had shyly came in front of Joshua's wheel chair and let out a little growl, to get the snake's attention. Snivy didn't paid any mind to Lulu and began to walk farther away to poke in the grass.

"Try Pursuit."

Lulu had turned her head to the side and walked backwards in fear. Joshua let out a sigh and tried to speak comforting words to her.

"C'mon try, I believe in your abilities and you need to believe in yours," Joshua comforted.

Lulu had closed her eyes and shook her head wildly.

"Believe in your abilities and put your faith in me," Joshua said, "I won't let you lose without a fight."

Lulu had taken a shaky step forward. She then walked shyly before breaking into a fast run. Her speed was so incredible that she disappeared in a wisp of black smoke. Snivy suddenly cried out in pain as the black wisp had tackled the snake to the ground.

"Follow up with Scratch!"

Lulu had hesitated before lifting one paw and brought it down to the green snake's body. Snivy cried in pain, but was able to use Vine Whip to whip away Lulu, sending her flying as well. Snivy then jumped in the air and vines began coming out from its back. With a cry the Pokemon sent those vines at Lulu, continuously whipping her.

"Fake tears!"

Lulu had began to cry, making the snake stop its assault on the Zorua. It seemed to have taken pity on her.

"Extrasensory!"

Nothing happened; Lulu was still just laying there crying. Joshua had tried calling out the command again, but there was no response from Lulu. She must have been crying for real. At this point, Joshua knew that Lulu wasn't going to respond to any command so he decided to rely all on luck. He grabbed an empty Pokeball and threw it at the snake. It landed and began to shake.
    it's okay, I'll let you off this time. normally I'd reject these kinds of capture posts seen as snivy's rare and for a rare capture it's a little shott, but seen as you've had a busy week, you can keep it. :)

- Joshua caught a Level 7 Snivy

Years
    Chapter 2- Post 2
    The return of a Rival​

Spoiler:

Chapter 3-Post 1
    Welcome to Acculuma Town​

Spoiler:

Years
    Chapter 2- Post 2​

The return of a Rival

Spoiler:

Chapter 3-Post 1
    Welcome to Acculuma Town

Spoiler:
    sad loss for blaze in that battle :( your grammar still needs a bit of work as well. you're missing a couple of apostrophes in words like 'I'm' and 'we're' and capitalize the names of attacks and pokemon, okay? :)

Years
    Chapter 3-Post 2
    Battle club here we come​

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2021
    Seth walked down the path to Route 1. He walked over to a tree with small blue berries.

"Mo!," Seth said, "This looks like a good place to stop for lunch."

He picked some of the berries off of the tree. He ground them up to make them into a pastry like food. As Seth was reaching for the cakes a small blue and white Pokemon grabbed he cakes.

"Who's that Pokemon?" Seth wondered as he took out his Pokedex.

"Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokémon. Oshawott attacks and defends using the scalchop that can be removed from its stomach."

"So, this is an Oshawott." Seth said. "Well! I want you to to join my team! Mo! Use Thundershock."

Mo released a jolt of electricity at Oshawott. Oshawott held his scalchop to protect himself. Mo flew up and used Iron Tail on Oshawott.
    Oshawott fainted and stumbled.

"Go Pokeball!"

Seth threw a Pokeball at Oshawott. It got trapped in the Pokeball. It shook 3 times and released Oshawott in a flash of light.

"Grr." Seth grumbled, "Mo use Quick Attack!"

Oshawott was still weary from the Iron Tail. It managed to defend with Watergun.

"Now Mo, Use Charge!" Seth yelled with enthusiasm.

Mo started glowing a bright yellow.

"Use Thundershock!"

Mo let out a huge amount of electricity.

"Mooooooo!" It yelled.

The lightning hit Oshawott and knocked it against a tree.

"Go Pokeball!"

Seth threw a Pokeball at Oshawott. It got trapped in the Pokeball. It shook 3 times and clicked shut.

"Yeah!" Seth said as he sent Oshawott out, "Oshawott I'm going to call you Wake!"

Seth, Wake, and Mo started walking to the exit of Route 1.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Angel had gotten tired of sitting around. She walked around before she found the battle club. Interested, she walked in. She looked around, impressed. She accidently bumped into a blonde haired boy. "Hey, watch where your....", he said, trailing off. Angel rolled her eyes and thought to herself, *Sometimes I do hate being pretty*. She smiled. "I'm terribly sorry. I was just looking around", she said. She registered with the lady at the desk. The boy walked over after she was done. "My name's Raja. Yours would be?", he asked.

"Angel.", she replied simply. She shook his hand politely. "Battling too, or just standing around?", she asked. "Nah, I've been trying to find someone who isn't a noob at battling. But no luck. What about you?." Angel smiled again. "I'm battling. I'm far from being a noob at battling or training. I've beaten the Sinnoh Elite Four and the Sinnoh Champion, Cynthia.", she said.

She wasn't bragging, she was simply stating a fact. Raja looked impressed. -Next up, Angel from Sinnoh and Raja of Nuvema Town-, the com announced. After they were in the arena, Raja smiled. "I'm a very good trainer. I know I can beat you", he said. Angel raised an eyebrow. "Then put your money where your mouth is, O great one", she said. The battle started off as pretty boring. That is, until Raja made a mistake. He had sent out an Oshawott. Angel smiled. "Leafstar, use your strongest Vine Whip! Give it everything you've got!", she called.

Raja realized his mistake too late. "Oshawott, dodge it, quick!", he called desperatly. His pokemon tried, but failed. Angel watched as the water pokemon went down. "Oshawott is unable to battle. Angel from Sinnoh is the victor!", the ref said. Raja rushed to his Oshawott. Angel felt bad for him, so she went to him. She knelt down and looked at him. "Hey, Raja, don't feel bad. You certianly gave me a run for the money. A little more training, and I have no doubts that you can easily be champion one day. I haven't battled that hard since the Sinnoh League. And that was a few years ago.", she said. He looked up at her. "Really? You think so?", he asked.

She smiled. "I know so. I am, after all, The champion of the Sinnoh League. I know a great trainer when I see one.", she said. Raja grinned and hugged her, before picking up his pokemon and rushing to the Pokemon Center. Angel got up and called her pokemon back.

She ignored looks of awe as she walked out. She also ignored the whispers of "That's the Sinnoh Champion!", "Oh my gosh!", and "She didn't even break a sweat!". She went to her room and flopped onto the bed. She looked at the clock. It was only 4:30pm, but she was exausted. She let her pokemon out and then turned off the light, curling up to take a nap.

Last edited:
    Years
    I've decided that I'm quitting the RP as leader and roleplayer. I wouldn't have known how to take the RP further plotwise, so I've decided to go take part in something else.
    however, this RP will still continue with jackblaze as the leader, so he will be able to handle all your posts, the plot, etc.

it's been fun. :)

Years
    Guess it's time to start my GM duties

DarkAngel91
    Spoiler:

soulreaper99
    Spoiler:

Jackblaze
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2021
    Seth walked down the path to Route 1. He walked over to a tree with small blue berries.

"Mo!," Seth said, "This looks like a good place to stop for lunch."

He picked some of the berries off of the tree. He ground them up to make them into a pastry like food. As Seth was reaching for the cakes a small blue and white Pokemon grabbed he cakes and shot water at Mo.

"Who's that Pokemon?" Seth wondered as he took out his Pokedex.

"Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokémon. Oshawott attacks and defends using the scalchop that can be removed from its stomach."

"So, this is an Oshawott." Seth said. "Well! I want you to to join my team! Mo! Use Thundershock."

Mo got up and released a jolt of electricity at Oshawott. Oshawott held his scalchop to protect himself. Mo flew up and used Iron Tail on Oshawott. Oshawott jumped up and dodged and used Water Gun. Mo flew up and landed on a tree.

"Mo! Use Air Slash!"

Mo slashed its tail and a strong current of air shot out at Oshawott. It it hit it and Oshawott stumbled into the bushes.

"Go Pokeball!"

Seth threw a Pokeball at Oshawott. It got trapped in the Pokeball. It shook 3 times and released Oshawott in a flash of light.

"Grr." Seth grumbled, "Mo use Quick Attack!"

Oshawott was still weary from the Iron Tail. It managed to defend with Watergun.

"Now Mo, Use Charge!" Seth yelled with enthusiasm.

Mo started glowing a bright yellow.

"Use Thundershock!"

Mo let out a huge amount of electricity.

"Mooooooo!" It yelled.

The lightning hit Oshawott and knocked it against a tree. Oshawott slowly ran to a small pit near a river. It held up a small pendant.

"What's that item?" Seth wondered as he took out his Pokedex.

"Scanning...Scanning.." The Pokedex said, "Match found. Mystic Water, An item to be held by a Pokémon. It is a teardrop-shaped gem that ups the power of Water-type moves.

"Oh. You were only attacking us to protect your treasure. Well Oshawott. Would you like to join my team?"

Oshawott nodded yes.

"Ok! Go Pokeball!"

Seth threw a Pokeball at Oshawott. It got trapped in the Pokeball. It shook 3 times and clicked shut.

"Yeah!" Seth said as he sent Oshawott out, "Oshawott I'm going to call you Wake!"

Wake popped out and walked over to Seth and gave him the Mystic Water.

"Ok! Lets go!" Seth yelled.

Seth, Wake, and Mo started running to the exit of Route 1.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    The Beginning

Chapter 1

Spoiler:

Chapter 2
    Spoiler:

Years
    soulreaper99
    Spoiler:

rustymenon
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    The Battle Continues...

Sam looked at the Pokeballs. The one with the Oshawott clicked, and was then quiet. "All right! Oshawott, I name you....Watts!" But Sam then looked at the other Pokeball. It burst open, and the Tepig emerged, now angrier than ever.

"Aww, man...but this is the perfect time to train Watts!" Sam cried, and called Watts, who was now refreshed. "Watts, use Water Gun!" Sam cried. Watts quickly used Water Gun, hitting the Tepig in the chest.

The Tepig flew and fell into the water. The Tepig started scrambling in the water, obviously unhappy. Not only was a Tepig a fire Pokemon and hated water, but it apparently also didn't how to swim.

"Well, Watts, we'll have to save him!" Sam said, and before he could tell Watts anything, the tiny Tepig was attacked from the bottom by a water gun. The Tepig flew into the air, and landed on the ground. The Tepig was followed by a Ducklett, who was now pecking the Tepig.

"Hey, you, back off!" Sam yelled at the Ducklett. The Ducklett growled at Sam, and continued Pecking. The Tepig was whining in pain.

"Well, it looks like we'll have to take the Ducklett out. But it's going to take both of you, Watts and Spike!" He called Spike, and Spike and Watts took a defensive stance, ready for action.

Ducklett was a water/flying Pokemon, which meant it had both an advantage and disadvantage with Spike, but was about neutral with Watts. He'd have to team them up.

"Spike, first you attack with Vine Whip!" Sam yelled. Spike ran over to the Ducklett, and Vine Whipped hard, catching it by surprise. The Ducklett was launched into the air, and then Sam yelled, "Watts, now Water Gun!" Watts obeyed, and the Water Gun made the Ducklett slam into the ground. The Ducklett now got up, angry.

"Uh oh....now what?" Sam said. That's when an idea struck Sam. "Tepig, I need your help!" The Tepig looked at him with a doubtful look. "Please Tepig, you've got to trust me!" Sam said, with conviction in his voice.

The Tepig nodded slightly, and Sam grinned and said, "Now, Spike, Tackle and Wrap the Ducklett!" Spike ran over to the Ducklett, Tackling him and then Wrapping him. "Now, Watts, get back in your shell!" Watts did as Sam said, and then he yelled, "Now Tepig, cover Watts with Ember, and then kick him into the Ducklett!"

Tepig quickly covered Watts with an Ember, and then kicked him into the Duck Pokemon. The hit the Ducklett full in the stomach, singing off its feathers with the fire. Spike left the Ducklett on the ground, and then turned around and hit it an Iron Tail, baseball style. The Ducklett flew and landed into the water.

"Whoa, Up, up, and away!" He said, patting all three Pokemon on the head.
    You all did extremely well. He looked at the Tepig, and said, you must be quite tired, right? Why don't you travel with me?" Tepig looked at him a happy look. Then it braced itself for battle.

Sam got up and said, "Of course I'm not going to catch you without a fight!" He sent out Watts, and quickly said,"Watts, attack with Water Gun!"

Watts used Water Gun, and Tepig swiftly dodged it, and charged towards Watts. Watts was hit by the Tackle, and landed on the ground. Sam withdrew Watts and sent out Spike. Spike was eager to battle.

"C'mon Spike, use Vine Whip!" Sam cried. Spike Vine Whipped the Tepig, but it wasn't very effective. Sam then cried, "Now, Wrap!" Spike Wrapped the Tepig, adn then waited for further commands. "Now, keep Iron Tailing him!" Spike's tail glowed silver, then kept hitting the Tepig like a motorboat. The Tepig was now quite weak.

"All right Spike, let him go, and come back." Spike left him, and came hurrying back. "Go Watts, and finish him with Water Gun."

The Tepig was on the ground, when Watts Water Gun hit him. The Tepig was knocked afar, and was then again hit by Watts's Tackle.

"Now, this should get him..." Sam gripped a Pokeball and threw it at the Tepig. The Tepig compressed into the Pokeball with a flash of red, and then started shaking...

(OOC: I'll either meet my rival in Accumula in the Battle Club, or not have a rival. I'll see...)

Last edited:
    Years
    rustymenon
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Chapter 1 - part 1
    "Starting with old friendships"

Spoiler:

Last edited: