• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shadiest professor

who

• Samuel Oak

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Elm

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Birch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rowan

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Aurea Juniper

• Sycamore

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Kukui

• Other

• Total voters

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • what professor do you think is like. super shady? who has an illicit side business, gets funding from questionable sources, has mysterious motives?

Sirfetch’d

Oak is one sly little man if you ask me. I would not trust him any farther than I can see him.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Are we talking about as trees? Because the Oak and Elm trees are hard to beat in terms of shade.

Years
  • Oak is sending kids out to do work for him while there are roving bands of criminals around. I wouldn't be surprised if he was also forcing kids to run the meth lab he probably has in his basement.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Elm is a p sketchy guy

he could've of gave Silver the egg and lied about it, + he's frazzled all the time, suspicious much?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rowan and Oak criminal evil masterminds for sure. Gramps.

Back