• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Nope, I mean I know whatever I would do would suck and no one would care so I don't bother anyways. Can't remember the last time I had faith in myself. Not a good mindset to have

Have you ever lost a pet?

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Yes, visited by many cats. I run what I call the cat soup kitchen on my porch and feed any stray dog or cat.

To StrangerHypno, no! it is not a good mind set to have! You are so hard on yourself. I would care.

Have you ever attended a religious service that was different to your own customs?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Thanks. I'll try to believe in myself

No, I've only been to church as a catholic, can't recall anything else

Have you ever rubbed a statue for good luck?

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • OMG! I've been really in a mood to watch movies about Greek mythology lately. I have been doing it all week the moment I am home from work. I LOVE ancient myths. I really enjoyed a miniseries about the Odysessy starring the actors Armand Assante and Greta Scacchi. When I saw it was on youtube I made sure I re-watched this version over the weekend. Darn, it was even better than I remember. So good! I really recommend it, iove the hero Odysseus. I'm not kidding when I say there's almost no movie about Greek myths I'm not familiar with. Favs besides the Odysessy are The Storyteller: Greek myths, the Trojan Women film, the original 1981 Clash of the Titans, a Dannish film version of Medea and the Jason and the Argonauts miniseries (2000)

Having you ever dated somebody from another country?

TY

All my dates have been with someone from another country

Have you ever thought about LDR'S?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Yes, but I haven't had success with it. I feel like someone put a curse on me. Whenever I find someone I think I could love and who is ready to make me happy in return I am separated from them by states or countries. Even if we try to meet up and email we inevitably drift apart. I have some commitment issues, and I know it is because deep inside I expect someone I care for will be taken away.

Have you ever bought something you didn't really want just because you felt sorry for the person selling it?

TY

As for the question, no not really. Most of the times the people always have something I want which is convenient imo.

Have you ever failed to cook an egg?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Thanks, its okay. Maybe one day my luck will turn eh?

Teehee yes. Usually I can make omelettes, fried rice, egg drop soup, you name it. But once or twice I lost track of time when I was hardboiling some eggs to serve em devilled. I got impatient waiting for them to boil and started doing something in another area of my home to kill time. I forgot I was cooking, Time flew by and I heard a POP noise! The water had evaporated and the eggs got so hot that they burst, splattering over the walls and ruining the pot.

Have you ever joined a club, secret society, fraternity/ sorority etc?

TY

Yes and i never got out ever again xd

Have you ever been hooked so much on something?

TY

no not at all. Not that I would have any luck with those but the problem mainly lies with my lack of self-confidence in any department other than video games that I have never used a dating site.

Have you ever regretted not asking someone out?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I remember that I finally got the courage to tell a quiet artist boy that I liked him and bought him an Indian wish box for him to write his goals in. But the day I was gonna make my confession and give it to him I learned he had stopped taking the class I was in with him! He had to commute kinda far and I never saw him again. He never knew! Argh.

Have you ever used a narcotic-- it could be prescription?

Years
  • No, more like I don't have much friends and the friends I made from School have mental problems which I don't feel comfortable talking to anymore.

Have you ever gave a gift to a teacher?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back