• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Have you ever slept for an entire day stragiht?

Years
  • Yes, I was 7 years old and the streets of Century city where packed full of people. It was Friday night and people were racing to all the attractions. I lived in this area of town but its a tourist trap, where the old Hollywood movies studio lots are still there and there's lots of shopping and dining, and in the midst of it all I could not find my mum! I just got swept away by a wave of people flooding the streets, it was like being hit by a tidal wave. It was scary actually. The worst part was that I walked up to person after person, saying I was a lost child and needed help, but nobody gave a damn and just kept walking. I had to search until I got reunited with family.

Have you ever read the Sword of Truth books or checked out the TV series Legend of the Seeker?

Last edited:

TY

yes very recently even at school and I follow a IT course so its even worse lol

Have you ever experienced thunderstorms very close to you?

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Yes, I was camping at a lake and a thunderstorm came.

Have you ever experienced an earthquake?

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Yes, I've been only once for a school field trip when I was in elementary.

Have you ever participated in a spelling bee?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Nope, too chicken and shy. Definitely would have won if I did.

Have you ever participated in a bowling tournament?

Years
  • Oh yes, I had a French teacher who I truly believe was suffering front mental problems. She would get inordinately upset when I and others made mistakes, and just had the girls in tears. She screamed at us the top of her lungs, one time my work area was not clean she took my notebook and ripped out all of the pages and assignments into shreds in front of me. This woman was a lunatic, the classes were hell. I was just 11. This is the language I cannot take because I had such a bad introduction.

Have you ever had an imaginary friend?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    No as far as i can recall, unless you count pretending that my pokemon plushes are real pokemon

Have you ever been too scared to ride a ride?

TY

Yes, safe to say it was the worst poem in the history of mankind

Have you ever recieved a poem?

Years
  • I did actually from a interesting guy I met online, but his account was frozen the next day-- I told you I'm cursed

Have you ever broken something as a kid like knocking over a vase while you were playing or throwing ball that hit a window?

TY

I broke plenty of tea cups on accident and even managed to break a door. Long story

Have you ever taken a long walk through a park or something similar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back