• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah sorta, it was more like a club that was being very by the book. I was turned away but then two guys who were invited snuck me in as their guest.

Have you ever had a breakup with somebody who didn't even tell you they were leaving or why?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Yes. And I've said no because dating and other similar things have never interested me.

Have you ever been in trouble for daydreaming?

Years
Oh yes, I still remember the math teacher calling me out, asking me what I was doodling.

Have you ever had a teacher act like they didn't even know who you were or call you the wrong name?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Yep, some forget my name and really didn't care about my existence.

Have you ever tried to walk on water?

Last edited:
Years
I've splashed on water or hopped across water on stones. But now I have been inspired to walk on it. I will someday, you'll see.

Have you ever tried to perform magic, hoodoo or envoke some sort of urban legend?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
No, I wanted to but never tried to summon urban legends, too scary

Have you ever seen Frozen (2010 movie)

Years
No, I'm uncool. I keep meaning to rent in when I visit my local library, but I always seem to be when its on the shelves. I know I need to watch that though.

Have you ever spotted someone annoying you know across a crowded space and tried to get out of the way, hoping they don't see you?

Last edited:
Years
Yes, the worst time was a pair of prescription sunglasses. The girl not only accidently kicked my shades aside, she stepped on them, breaking them. I had no contacts to wear that day. I was blind.

Have you ever read Charles Dickens? No movie adaptations though, I want to know if others enjoy his actual writings as I do.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Sadly no. Hopefully I will in the future, I haven't had much exposure to Charles Dickens

Have you ever been laughed at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back