• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!!!

Years
  • Hi, I'm Grik. Nice to meet you all :)

I'm a long time Pokemon fan, my first game was fire red. I only played through the story of Gen 5 and Gen 6 however I really really enjoyed playing through Sun! I've recently got an interest for Nuzlockes and Showdown so I am truly a Pokemon dork once again! I'm not actually sure how much time I have for playing anymore but I am looking forward to making friends with common interests for sure :)

I'm a Physics student myself but I do have a soft spot for making music, I'm not particularly great at it but I'm always looking to get better :) I'm also a Brit so I'm easily pleased by a good cuppa :)

Now onto the icebreaking... Would you rather fight a Groudon sized Dunsparce or 100 Dunsparce sized Groudons?

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

I'm a long time Pokemon fan, my first game was fire red. I only played through the story of Gen 5 and Gen 6 however I really really enjoyed playing through Sun! I've recently got an interest for Nuzlockes and Showdown so I am truly a Pokemon dork once again! I'm not actually sure how much time I have for playing anymore but I am looking forward to making friends with common interests for sure :)

I'm a Physics student myself but I do have a soft spot for making music, I'm not particularly great at it but I'm always looking to get better :) I'm also a Brit so I'm easily pleased by a good cuppa :)

Now onto the icebreaking... Would you rather fight a Groudon sized Dunsparce or 100 Dunsparce sized Groudons?

A giant Dunsparce sounds more endearing. ^^ Mmm, and welcome! Nice to hear that you've gotten an interest in pokemon once again. We've got a showdown server, so feel free to visit that! ~

I do hope you think our forum is cozy so far. <33

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
    Years
  • Hello there, nice to meet you as well!

My first game was Leafgreen, so we started with basically the same game :D
    I've done a White 2 Nuzlocke and a comic with it which I really enjoyed, which games have you managed to Nuzlocke? :)

I'm an art student myself, and I love it haha. It's in a similar vein as music, I guess. Isn't creating things just so fun? :D

Giant Dunsparce. No matter how big it is, it's still a Dunspare :3

Years
  • Oh that's cool :) Ive only ever actually completed one which was a fire red randomized :P

I've attempted emerald (my favourite) many times but never quite got there, admitadly I've only started learning competitive stuff recently so I wasn't exactly playing very smart haha. Maybe I'll try again after exams :D

And oh wow Art is super cool! I wish I had skill there, I can barely draw a stickman haha. That said I spent a good 40 seconds on my avatar.

Well exactly, I think the size of the dunsparce makes it even more of a threat than it already was ;)

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years

Hello. What nuzlockes have you done?

Do abilities stack? Cause I dont think anyone wants to fry with all those Groudons. XD Guessing the giant Dunsparce.

Years
  • Hello. What nuzlockes have you done?

Do abilities stack? Cause I dont think anyone wants to fry with all those Groudons. XD Guessing the giant Dunsparce.

I've only really played around with Gen 3 Randomized Nuzlockes. Fire Red is actually the only one I completed, I'm awful haha.

And oh lordy I completely forgot about the abilities.. but Imagine a huge Dunsparce with serene grace aha

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • I've only really played around with Gen 3 Randomized Nuzlockes. Fire Red is actually the only one I completed, I'm awful haha.

And oh lordy I completely forgot about the abilities.. but Imagine a huge Dunsparce with serene grace aha

Dont beat yourself up, I bent rules just to complete the only one Ive ever done.

I dont know if given the chance I think I'd still go for it. XD

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Hey Grik!

We already sort of introduced ourselves, but hello anyway! Have you already played through Sun/Moon or are you still going? I got my copy last week so I'm in the middle of my journey, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Now on to the important things:
    1. How do you take your tea?
    2. One Groudon sized Dunsparce please.

Years
  • Hey Grik!

We already sort of introduced ourselves, but hello anyway! Have you already played through Sun/Moon or are you still going? I got my copy last week so I'm in the middle of my journey, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Now on to the important things:
    1. How do you take your tea?
    2. One Groudon sized Dunsparce please.

I finished the story, I still have a fair amount of the postgame left but that can wait until after exams. Currently I'm slowly working on my Pokedex :)

Oh yes very important! I take my tea milk no sugar, Yorkshire Tea is preferable :P

userdamname

Just use your name!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Hi, I'm Grik. Nice to meet you all :)

Hi!

I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was 10, Since I was 12-13 I was introduced to Pokemon Showdown. I struggle with Team Building but hopefully we can battle on PC's Showdown battle server. I would fight 100 Dunsparce sized Groudons.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    The most important question friendo is this, milk before bag or bag before milk?

AbsolQueen

Dragon Lover
    Years
  • Hey dude I'm an art student who thinks way too much about Pokémon. I'm actually working on art to put as my avatar right now. And I would choose the Groudon-sized dunsparce. I wouldn't even fight it. I'd just capture it and care for it. Dunsparce is my son and I love him.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Who does milk before bag??? That sounds gross

Correct answer friend! You can imagine my outrage and shock when someone made me one with the milk first at work.

Years
  • Yeah life can be a butt and get in the way, but surely you can't lose touch with Pokémon completely. :D I've been a lot busier this year myself and haven't played Sun as much as I'd like either. Still lots of great people to meet here regardless so you're in a cool place. [:

Welcome Grik! I'm a little late to your introduction, but better slightly late than never right? Hope you have a magnificent time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    would this be 100x groudons one at a time or all at once? because if 1x groudon can make it a sunny day, how intense would the light/heat be from 100x groudons' drought ability? might get a landscape like mercury... still would prefer to see that swarm...

Back