• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive female gym leader

Most attractive female gym leader

• Total voters

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I'm pretty sure theres like no canon ages for any of them? Some are clearly children (Iris, Maylene) and many are most certainly adults but a lot of them are probably anywhere between 16 and 26 because fan appeal? but yeah there aint no canon ages afaik

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Tbh I think all the young-looking leaders are all 16-18 I think, or if not around that range. That's just what I think tho.

She was still underaged in HGSS (she was around Red's age, who was 11, in RBY/FRLG). I'll change my mind if we somehow see her in Sun and Moon as a full-grown adult like Red and Blue.

I don't beleive ya...if 11 year old leader, wouldn't that make her a child? I think the most accurate would be around 16 at that pointand so 3 years later in GSC she'd be 19 which sounds reasonable.

Years
  • I see some Gym Leaders like Jasmine and Erika cute, though not necessarily attractive, even though I like them the most. If I had to go with most attractive, I'd probably pick one of Flannery, Skyla, or Elesa.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Tbh I think all the young-looking leaders are all 16-18 I think, or if not around that range. That's just what I think tho.

Would that also include Tate and Liza, because I'm fairly certain that they're under 16, which is why Liza wasn't listed on the poll.

I don't beleive ya...if 11 year old leader, wouldn't that make her a child? I think the most accurate would be around 16 at that pointand so 3 years later in GSC she'd be 19 which sounds reasonable.

What you're describing is your headcanon, which isn't, well, canon. It is a safe assumption that she was 11 in R/B/Y because of the anime, making her 14 in GSC. And may I remind you that girls will still find dates within that age.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • But that's... just your assumption and headcanon. So you can't say anyone choosing to believe otherwise is wrong, really. Also anime canon has never been fully consistent with game canon so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
  • We go by U.S. standard, whose age of consent is viewed to be 18, and they will always be enforced in every country they have no control on.

Because she's unfortunately a minor (16-17).

I think I already mentioned this before. . . I can't remember to whom, but as a digital character, it really doesn't matter much. They're digital and getting in hissyfits with each other over the rights of digital and fictional characters sees us devolve into nitpicking ninnies when there are real bad guys out there. . .

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Would that also include Tate and Liza, because I'm fairly certain that they're under 16, which is why Liza wasn't listed on the poll.

What you're describing is your headcanon, which isn't, well, canon. It is a safe assumption that she was 11 in R/B/Y because of the anime, making her 14 in GSC. And may I remind you that girls will still find dates within that age.

Yes, because everyone must have the same thoughts as you.
    'Because of the cartoon' is that so? Right. So you are saying that some dumb 10-year-old trainer exists who keeps failing?
    Yeah, don't make us look like idiots. We aren't.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I think I already mentioned this before. . . I can't remember to whom, but as a digital character, it really doesn't matter much. They're digital and getting in hissyfits with each other over the rights of digital and fictional characters sees us devolve into nitpicking ninnies when there are real bad guys out there. . .
    Agreed, I much rather think that people can assign whatever age they want to these characters. So Misty, Erica, Sabrina, Whitney, Jasmine, etc., can all be 18 if you want them as your wife. <3 Or they can be under 18 if you have preferences for Skyla/Elesa/Flannery.

EDIT: I also agree with everyone that has said that Misty's age in RBY doesn't necessarily correspond to her age in the anime.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I had a tough pick between Flannery and Whitney, but when I think about it a little more I think I find Whitney cuter, and Flannery more attractive. :)

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Valerie is the most beautiful woman in Pokemon I have ever seen. Its really a pleasure to see the detail and grandeur of traditional Japanese attire, and Valerie simply put has a lovely face. Her clear skin and large, dark eyes look like a porcelain doll. They just really did a breathtaking job with the orchid color scheme of her kimono and eye shadow. Seemed to be trying to make her look as fairy-like as they could to suit her fairy Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    When did the poll get tied? Thought Skyla was running away with it for a while.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    When did the poll get tied? Thought Skyla was running away with it for a while.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I feel like a lot of people have mistaken this thread as "Most hot female gym leader" instead of "Most Attractive female gym leader". I suspect that these same people are trying to meme very hard because "herp Flannery is fire type leader, that must mean she's hot lol lmao".

Back