• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last boss you've beaten?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • Blue in Battle Tree Super Doubles. My team was Mega Sceptile (Shiny), Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele and Garchomp.

Blue had Rhyperior, Tyranitar, Exeggutor and Machamp. Possibly the easiest team he could have picked for me (Except Machamp) but I am pleased to finally get the Battle Tree Master Ribbon on my Shiny Sceptile which I hatched last year.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Guzma in Pokemon Ultra Moon.

It was my first time battling him in this file. Even at the first battle, his pokemon manage to be hard hitters, and my team is pretty well trained.....he shall be QUITE scary later on *nod nod*

MISSINGNOxx1990

Black candles burn, all minds aligned...
    Years
  • Red in Pokemon Gold

had the biggest issue with his Snorlax but i beat him in the end with my team of Ampharos, Graveler, Gyarados, Lugia, Snorlax and Typhlosion

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Final Vanitas fight in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix. He killed me so many times that I ended up having some of his lines stuck in my head for most of the next day.
    (This was at Level 1 on Critical, so it took an eternity.)

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Seth on Ultra Street Fighter 4 Hardest Difficulty

He's pretty cheap but not as cheap as some other Street Fighter Bosses. His Spinning Piledriver is a pain to deal with though.

I was Rose (My Main Character) and managed to finish him with an Ultra. His second Ultra Tandem Engine leaves him wide open to be countered. Was actually a fun battle and unlocked the 'Legendary Psychic' title.

TY

fairly easy actually considering he gets swarmed by NPCs and i can kite his melee all day long.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • As for now, I've just finished battling a boss in Kirby Star Allies.

Spoiler:

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Articuno in PMD Red. Last thing we did on stream was try to recruit it and succeeded in one try.

Years
  • Bowser of the world 8-4 and the squirrel boss in super mario bros. and donkey kong country.
    Bowser took me a lot of time to defeat, because he is always launching things at my face, but with the axe i could defeat him.
    And the squirrel boss, it took me a loooooooooooooooooooot of save states to beat him, he is really annoying to defeat, but at least with donkey kong i could defeat him no problem, he can be really hard to beat if you just jump at him, but when he is defeated, that is satisfying.

TY

Beaten King Togwaggle on Hearthstone... For the first time fate is on my side against this man

Back