Fuyu

I'm still a tamer. I have my pride!

Female
College
Seen October 1st, 2020
Posted November 24th, 2016
3,079 posts
11.8 Years
Yeah like bay I had unexpected real life problems occurring but what I did get to read I enjoyed. This is my first time judging (and hosting) but I've really had a blast. I'll get to the rest or the writing today. Anyway, best of luck to all, be a good sport, and always enjoy writing. (Or something. I'm running on weird dreams and manga ideas.)
"Perhaps I misjudged you after all."

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.

Male
Atlanta, Ga
Seen June 15th, 2011
Posted June 15th, 2011
133 posts
10.6 Years
Sorry for the complication on my entry Bay. response is sent in pm. ty for asking instead of just disregarding :)
My p0kemon 13lack Fr1end C0de<-mouse over it.
offering EV training for trades worth the time
pm if you can help a trainer out with...
Any flawless pokemon
pref Untrained but will take Trained as long as they are well trained and not fodder for my berriless bags
i am accepting clones at this point... got to rebuild a force so i can pass the time and relax on the GTS randoms.

Bay

Darkinium Z

She/They
Dani California
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,023 posts
14.5 Years
Sorry for the complication on my entry Bay. response is sent in pm. ty for asking instead of just disregarding :)
Thanks for answering and you're welcome! Yeah, want to make sure some things before I do anything else.

Acedragonite, I still need further info from you, so until then it's still pending.

Okay, as soon as I get more info from Acedragonite, I'll send in his (if I accept it) and Jin-Roh to the judges.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.

Male
Atlanta, Ga
Seen June 15th, 2011
Posted June 15th, 2011
133 posts
10.6 Years
I Can't wait to hear the results of this :) i knw alot of people put alot of effort into their work and i'm sure once it's decided we get to see them? mebbe?
Any flawless pokemon
pref Untrained but will take Trained as long as they are well trained and not fodder for my berriless bags
i am accepting clones at this point... got to rebuild a force so i can pass the time and relax on the GTS randoms.

Bay

Darkinium Z

She/They
Dani California
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,023 posts
14.5 Years
I Can't wait to hear the results of this :) i knw alot of people put alot of effort into their work and i'm sure once it's decided we get to see them? mebbe?
Yeah, you'll all will be able to see the results. I'm not sure though if I should just show the total score of all four judges combined or show the total scores from each judge yet. I know at least I'll put up the placements, though.

As for my progress, I just need to finish with three more, which I'll be able to get finish either tonight or tomorrow. If Fuyu is able to get her results in by tomorrow, I'll post the results on Sunday.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.

Male
Atlanta, Ga
Seen June 15th, 2011
Posted June 15th, 2011
133 posts
10.6 Years
oooh anticipation! XD i just wanna read everyone elses :)
Any flawless pokemon

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"

Age 27
Male
Northern Virginia
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted May 26th, 2018
1,184 posts
12.8 Years
oooh anticipation! XD i just wanna read everyone elses :)
The way it worked last year was that after the results were posted, the participants were free to post their entries in the Fanfiction and Writing forum like they would any new fic.
Old, Janky Fics
[url-inline="showthread.php?t=146381"]Gary Stu's Unpredictable Adventure[/url-inline]
Complete and FULL of lame jokes
[url-inline="showthread.php?t=127518"]Kanto: The Disputed Frontier[/url-inline]
Canceled
(Now with MST3K'd chapter 1!)
Chapter Fics
[url-inline="showthread.php?t=406057"]Roving Degenerates with Dangerous Pets[/url-inline]
Canceled
[url-inline="showthread.php?t=387471"]Will Somebody Stop These Kids?[/url-inline]
Complete
[url-inline="showthread.php?p=9293373"]Digimon Campaign[/url-inline]
Complete
One-Shot Fics
[url-inline="showthread.php?t=404864"]Wild Horses in Winter[/url-inline]
[url-inline="showthread.php?t=385011"]Hubris Island[/url-inline]
A&D Collab 2016
[url-inline="showthread.php?p=7449808"]Giovanni Destroys the World and Everything in It[/url-inline]
Small Writing Contest
[url-inline="showthread.php?t=193500"]2009[/url-inline], [url-inline="showthread.php?t=230366"]2010[/url-inline], [url-inline="showthread.php?t=258543"]2011[/url-inline] (1st), [url-inline="showthread.php?t=305055"]2013[/url-inline] (1st), [url-inline="showthread.php?t=332174"]2014[/url-inline] (1st), [url-inline="showthread.php?t=374329"]2016[/url-inline] (2nd), [url-inline="showthread.php?t=400230"]2017[/url-inline] (1st)
Family (kind of?): [url-inline="member.php?u=25615"]Strange person who calls me strange names[/url-inline]

Bay

Darkinium Z

She/They
Dani California
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,023 posts
14.5 Years
Just to let everyone know, I got done scoring the entrants. :D Zeffy and Kishijoten send me their scores already, so now it's just Fuyu left. Hopefully she'll be able to finish before August 23 so that I can post the results in this post. So yeah, as soon as Fuyu gives me her scores I'll post the results.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Bay

Darkinium Z

She/They
Dani California
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,023 posts
14.5 Years
Hosts, Results posted in a new thread. A couple people told me they can't see the Get Together forums anymore. >.>

Astinus, if you want, you can merge that thread I linked to this thread and move it if you want. If you're okay with a separate thread though, then that's fine too.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]