• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Makers' Graffle

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • PokéCommunity Get-Together 8
    Graphic Makers' Graffle

Hosted by Alternative and moments.
    Judges: Alternative, moments. and Toshiro.
    Welcome to the Get-Together's Graphic Makers' Graffle, brought to you by myself and moments. Come here to show off your graphic skills to everyone in the community, and who knows, you might even win. :D

This runtime for entries for this event will be from July 15th 12:00am EST to July 18th 12:00am EST. You can find out when it starts for you using a simple Timezone Conterter.

Rules
    - Under no circumstances should anyone be caught cheating during this event. This means using other people's work and passing it off as your own.
    - Please only post once in this thread with your graphics. If you have another graphic to add, please edit your original post.
    - This event will have three categories, Icon, Tag and Large Piece, each with their own specifications.
    - The Icon must be a size of 100px x 100px, no bigger, no smaller.
    - The Tag can have a maximum size of 500px x 300px. You can make one smaller than that if you wish.
    - The Large Piece (LP) can have a maximum size of 1600px x 1200px.
    - You must post any images you used for creating your graphics.
    - Please try to stick to the theme of the event when making your graphics.
    - Have fun and a great time participating in the event!

The theme of the Graffle this time around will be:

Music

The prizes will be emblems of course. The winner will receive an emblem for whatever category they win, and everyone gets one for participating in the event. :)

partemblem.png

Patricipating Graffler
    You participated as a graffler for the graffle of graphics.

iconemblem.png

Icon Graffler
    Congratulations, you won the icon section of the graphic makers' graffle!

tagemblem.png

Graffler of Tags
    Way to go! You won the tag section of the graphic makers' graffle!

LPemblem.png

Graffler of a Large Piece
    Yay! You won the large piece section of the graphic makers' graffle!

Participants

- Pera [Icon, Tag]
    - Charizard★ [Icon]
    - Hybrid Trainer [Icon]
    - Galukxy [Icon, Tag]
    - Soari [Icon]
    - Fire Heart [Icon]
    - TwilightBlade [Icon]
    - NovaStar [Icon]
    - Bay Alexison [Tag]
    - RYOUKI [Icon, Tag]
    - Abnegation [LP]
    - Meganium90 [Icon, Tag, LP]
    - Kaori [Icon]

Everyone join up and have fun!​

Last edited:

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
    Years
  • ok I might do more but I'll enter :)

Icon:
    Spoiler:

and the pic used:
    Spoiler:

Tag:
    Spoiler:

pic used:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Not very good, but I'm getting better slowly...

Icon:
    99o7hczi-5.png

Stock/Picture:
    Spoiler:

(I picked Park Jung Min because he's a artist and that works with the theme right?)

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Entering an icon now, but I'll enter a tag later~

Icon Entry:
    fredicon.png

Stock:
    Spoiler:

Freddie Mercury is such an epic musician

EDIT:

Tag entry:
    30artcx.png

Stock:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • I decided to go for a different take on this prompt:

Tag entry:
    Spoiler:

Stock/resources used:
    Spoiler:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Just to clarify something that perhaps wasn't too clear in the rules, when posting your original stocks for whatever piece you are entering, you only need the main stock image. You don't need to post every texture / C4D you do. If you use more than stock image, perhaps a background, and then a rendered person over the top, you should post those two, but that's it.

Anyways, good luck everyone!
    Remember, the more areas you enter, the more of a chance you have to win, so don't just enter an icon and leave it at that, unless you want to. Just remember you ARE allowed to enter all three sections if you so please!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Well, I'm joining just for the heck of it.

Icon:
    musicicon.png

Tag:
    musictag.png

Stock:
    Spoiler:

Please don't laugh at my skillz. :'( And I'm terribly sorry I'm a one trick pony. I even used the same c4d.

Oh, I have a question. Can we submit more than one entry per category? Like can we submit more than one icon/tag/etc?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Alright, LP entry. Aint no stock, but I used the Champagne & Limousines font. May edit this with other categories.

LP Entry
    - done with a track pad, as opposed to tablet and such.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Okay, I got one graphic done. I'll be working on the tag, and probably the LP later on. Good luck to everyone~

Icon:
    graphicgraffleicon.png

Tag:
    Spoiler:

LP:
    Spoiler:

Stock/Picture:
    Icon:
    Spoiler:

Tag:
    Spoiler:

LP
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Icon //:
    Dvbns.png

Stock //:
    Spoiler:

I thought this icon really represented music for me! I play piano, love flowers and I happened to be born in New York too.
    Don't know if I'll be entering a tag yet, but if I do I'll be sure to edit this post.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I really should've done this yesterday. -_- But anyway, the Graffle event is over for this Get Together! Entries will be analyzed by the judges and emblems will be sent out to the winners, and everyone for the participation emblem. :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • So I've sent my votes to Alternative for him to make the final decisions and announce some winners, but before he gets here, I'd just like to say thanks everyone for participating! We had a wonderful amount of entries, especially for the icon section (I was really looking forward to judging some more tags, but that's ok...) but it was really great to see more people who maybe haven't posted at all in Graphics and Photography getting involved and entering the competition!

For anyone who hasn't already signed up already, to anybody who enjoyed entering in this competition and is perhaps interested in making some more graphics in the future, at any point, can I point you all towards the Graphics School? Basically there will be assignments, tutorials and help provided to anybody who wants to learn more about graphic art.

So yeah, thanks again for entering, go sign up for the Graphics School and looking forward to seeing some of you new people down in Graphics and Photography! :D

Years
  • I as well have just sent in my votes to Alternative for counting, and I also wanted to thank everyone for participating! Everyone did a great job with their graphics, it was hard to choose! I hope you all enjoyed the graffle this year! :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • We had many great participants for this lovely event (although we could've used more) and I would like to thank each and every one of you ofr participating in this event. Now the hard bit, announcing the winners of the event. It was quite hard choosing who should win, so I'm going to just say it.

Icon:
    Kaori

Tag:
    Galukxy

Large Piece:
    Abnegation

Emblems will be distributed as soon as possible. Thank you again, for participating in the Graphic Maker's Graffle this year.

Back