• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Oh, i found sth new. On the Map still May/brendan are displayed
    Some doll Sprites in the Shop are also glitchy/ Not displayed. Not Sure If the Sparkling of Diancies is intended

Where can i Buy Plants for my Secret Base btw?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I really love replaying this game with Hardcore nuzlocke rules, but would the developer be open to — they can expand how many moves are in the game with Hex Maniac Advance, a newer ROM editing tool — adding more later−generation moves to the game, adding 1 move per each hidden power, making Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse special, and changing enemy Pokémon movesets so that they aren't illegal (such as Walrein with Thunderbolt and Skarmory with Recover)?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Einsam Canyon is blocked by a boulder?? The kind you move with strength. I watched a playthrough and that's where I need to go because the guy who's missing his wallet is still blocking Stipa Path. Any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    Not sure if this has been answered, but I want to evolve tyrunt into tyrantrum (RTC is disabled) is this possible? Lvl 39 Daytime* to evolve.

Also, is there a dawn stone in game to evolve male Kirlia into Gallade?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Hi! Just finished the league of this game and really enjoyed it! 😁
    Thanks for a really fun fan game!

Years
  • Alguém tem ideia como ter Sylveon no megapower?

You can get a Sylveon in Oleander City. After defeating Eevee Fan G in Oleander, three times, you will get three mons: Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. You can read this walkthrough for more info: https://ia601806.us.archive.org/6/i...ega Power Walkthrough by Allen Chingonzoh.txt

Also I deliberately replied in English language rather than Portuguese, for other users who follow this thread to read and understand what you are asking.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    my impressions on this hack are great, but the trainer balancing is so terrible imo that it put me off of playing it by the first gym leader

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    glad to see all bugs are fixed! been meaning to play through all of the games on my gba. what order are they again? want to play them in order this time

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    glad to see all bugs are fixed! been meaning to play through all of the games on my gba. what order are they again? want to play them in order this time

Sorry for the late reply, and thanks to m4-used-rollout and tpp, the music issue was fixed as well now. If you are interested, the timelime should be Victory fire-Resolute-Nameless(Before Mega Power episode)-Mega Power(And Mega Power episode of Nameless), but still it's okay to play in any order except for the mega power episode from Namless, which may contain major spoiler of Mega Power.

Thanks to m4-used-rollout and twitch plays pokemon, the music issue of the three games were solved, and the patch from tpp will be included in the patch for the games themselves.

For those who downloaded the game before, here's the universal music fix patch for Victory Fire, Resolute and Mega Power:
    https://github.com/TwitchPlaysPokem... Fire - Resolute - Mega Power - Fix Music.ips

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry for the late reply, and thanks to m4-used-rollout and tpp, the music issue was fixed as well now. If you are interested, the timelime should be Victory fire-Resolute-Nameless(Before Mega Power episode)-Mega Power(And Mega Power episode of Nameless), but still it's okay to play in any order except for the mega power episode from Namless, which may contain major spoiler of Mega Power.

Thanks to m4-used-rollout and twitch plays pokemon, the music issue of the three games were solved, and the patch from tpp will be included in the patch for the games themselves.

For those who downloaded the game before, here's the universal music fix patch for Victory Fire, Resolute and Mega Power:
    https://github.com/TwitchPlaysPokem... Fire - Resolute - Mega Power - Fix Music.ips

Awesome thanks I'll be keeping it in mind and will be starting a full playthrough them soon (as soon as i finish Garitina strikes back).

Days
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    Is there a egg tutor in mega power… I'm trying to teach leech seed to my snover but the daycare isn't transferring from its parents

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Sorry for the late reply, and thanks to m4-used-rollout and tpp, the music issue was fixed as well now. If you are interested, the timelime should be Victory fire-Resolute-Nameless(Before Mega Power episode)-Mega Power(And Mega Power episode of Nameless), but still it's okay to play in any order except for the mega power episode from Namless, which may contain major spoiler of Mega Power.

Thought I'd grav your attention with an oddity I came across while playing through mega power. Dragon pulse is treated as a physical move and not special. I am on the latest version.

Dr. Jean Pepper

DragonMei
    Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Did a nuzlocke run for this game and it was fun. Lost a good amount of pokemon too lol. The sudden spikes and some pokemon having different stats than usual threw me off a bunch. Also made me sick of Mewtwo as well, never wanna fight them again lmao. Also learning that this game and Nameless(Played before this one) are connected with 2 others so will play them when I get the chance

Beat the game with
    Staraptor(Did not know it wasn't Normal/Flying anymore till they got hit with shadow ball lol)
    Metagross
    Garchomp
    Zoroark(Really wished Dark Pulse was special)
    Walrein
    Mega Altaria(Dragon Dance OP)

Back