• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished Great Ivy Chapter.

Do you plan to hack for lots of years i ask because with the time you have to hack, red chapter needing a year or less to be completed, green near beta 1 status + silver, gold, crystal and blue are not started or at a early alpha or whatever status it can take up to 8 or more years depending on how big the hacks are or how fast you work on them

Yes, I did plan for lots of years. I think hacking Gold, Silver and Crystal Chapter is going to be easier. Hacking Green and Blue Chapter is hard because I don't really know what Green and Blue did, because characters like Crystal and Silver have way more screentime, and they actually told us what they did before they've debut.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    I noticed that there are no Pokémon in which we can use the DeepSeaScale and the DeepSeaTooth
    Do you plan to add more Hoenn Pokémon, besides Mudkip and his evolutions, and, apparently, Clamperl?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    I noticed that there are no Pokémon in which we can use the DeepSeaScale and the DeepSeaTooth
    Do you plan to add more Hoenn Pokémon, besides Mudkip and his evolutions, and, apparently, Clamperl?

Actually if im correct you can catch clamperl in the S.S Anne Thief chapter when you evolve poliwhirl but i may be confusing Clamperl with Shellder but rest assured if Rockman put deepseatooth/scale clamperl will be some where.

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
    Years
  • this is a really great hack rockmanmegaman. i hope you continue the hack and make the yellow blue and green chapter. ive waited so long for somone to actually do this type of hack and man it rocks. dont give up man keep up the good work and good luck! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2020
    Is there any way to get to vaporeon already???? I liked the way to get to celeadon its quicker and i love it btw and Rock this is a great hack sorry for ur loss ik its very hard to lose a friend and rock too i want to know if there would be more mega evolutions other than Aero's Cause i'd luke to see mega Saur xD

Years
  • Is there any way to get to vaporeon already???? I liked the way to get to celeadon its quicker and i love it btw and Rock this is a great hack sorry for ur loss ik its very hard to lose a friend and rock too i want to know if there would be more mega evolutions other than Aero's Cause i'd luke to see mega Saur xD

This a joke, right? Seriously, how can so many people keep asking the same question, even when the answer is big in the first post and is also in the last six pages of the topic? And the mega that is actually in the game is M Venusaur!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Started Park Hostage Chapter.
    Okay, so in the Orange Archipelago, you'll find pokemon from the Johto and Hoenn region. There'll also be some Kanto POKEMON that have alternate color scheme (e.g. shiny).

y_zEN-TmbzgY8Sh70NjA2uDPzZI-XSOluQuTaASPx1Y=w240-h160-no
    I-QfNHO8bRa6VjaQQ6XuZ37BBl1wQoQWx-qe0K8Z_88=w240-h160-no
    uGzM7gzXRvUOOdb1Zkpy_G9JLaq-Eyf4RFzhuK29T4g=w240-h160-no
    bQhgemxZypHLoWzdH8Ya1EXKLHALY8OeHx6bl9dCB2Y=w240-h160-no
    Kxclp_udXV2e8PI4SbtXPXjNpYoMUrtZYPgCXarP-fk=w240-h160-no
    BETA+7_216.png

This a joke, right? Seriously, how can so many people keep asking the same question, even when the answer is big in the first post and is also in the last six pages of the topic? And the mega that is actually in the game is M Venusaur!

I know. It's amazing... I can a huge title that says where the game ends, and I can even have a section inside the game that says where the game ends, but people would still ask the same question over and over again...

E.g. Like how they asked "Where is the 8th badge", even though I have a script inside the game to explain why you couldn't get the 8th badge. It's annoying.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    where do i get the mega stone for venasaur
    If it is not added in beta 7 then forget what i said

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Its great so far but i mean come on.. theres a lot of obvious mistakes..

Years
  • Its great so far but i mean come on.. theres a lot of obvious mistakes..

You realize how disrespectful that is? you can't just come here and say ♥♥♥♥ like that after he's spent an entire year working his ass off FOR FREE and say that.
    dark rising has more mistakes than any other ROM hack I've played and look at all the nominations and awards its gotten. there's literally a spelling error in every text. there's event loops everywhere and its annoying as ♥♥♥♥.
    i dont see nearly half of the mistakes in this game...at least rockman works to fix the glitches instead of just abandoning it.
    if you would like to submit glitch/bug reports, thats fine, but dont just go around saying ♥♥♥♥ like that..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    First of all: Congratz to this rom hack... It's just perfect :-)

But I guess I'll need a little help here... I'm at the verdinia forest ("drat that dratini") and fought the dragonair already... Then yellow wanted me to show her how to catch a Pokemon... Then she just vanished and since then is nowhere to be found...

My Question: can I somehow trigger this story arc again? Is it a bug or am I just to stupid to find her. I hadnt got my pika uh with me when I met her... So maybe that's why it didn't work... But that's just a guess...

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hi all.

How can I elvolve my Kadabra in Alakazam (lvl 18) in this game ?
    I also think it's with a link cable, but it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    First of all: Congratz to this rom hack... It's just perfect :-)

But I guess I'll need a little help here... I'm at the verdinia forest ("drat that dratini") and fought the dragonair already... Then yellow wanted me to show her how to catch a Pokemon... Then she just vanished and since then is nowhere to be found...

My Question: can I somehow trigger this story arc again? Is it a bug or am I just to stupid to find her. I hadnt got my pika uh with me when I met her... So maybe that's why it didn't work... But that's just a guess...

She's near a pond in viridian forest.. I think you'll get attacked by arbok this time.. Im not sure, check the screenshots of that chapter to confirm.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hi all.

How can I elvolve my Kadabra in Alakazam (lvl 18) in this game ?
    I also think it's with a link cable, but it doesn't work.

Thanks.

You have to use link cable, and make sure you're playing beta 7.6 since in beta 6.9, link cable doesn't work.

Years
  • Its great so far but i mean come on.. theres a lot of obvious mistakes..

And those "obvious mistakes" will most likely be fixed in the future for a guy with not much free time for hacking he has done well and created a very great hack and he fixes the reported bugs if he can

Speaking of bugs does Seadra evolve with a dragon scale in this hack i got the item but i cant use it so i think its bugged

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Hi, I'm a noob to all these hacks but want to get started and yours seems cool! So forgive me if any of these questions seem stupid
    1. Where do I download your hack from, I couldn't see a link sorry.
    2. I use VBA emulator and FireRed.gba but have no idea how to check what version I have. But does it make any difference?
    3. Is that all I need? I noticed in your thread you mentioned a patch of Lunar IPS, is that needed and what is it? (lol I bet I sound like I right noob)

thanks in advance and I hope to be playing soon :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hi, I'm a noob to all these hacks but want to get started and yours seems cool! So forgive me if any of these questions seem stupid
    1. Where do I download your hack from, I couldn't see a link sorry.
    2. I use VBA emulator and FireRed.gba but have no idea how to check what version I have. But does it make any difference?
    3. Is that all I need? I noticed in your thread you mentioned a patch of Lunar IPS, is that needed and what is it? (lol I bet I sound like I right noob)

thanks in advance and I hope to be playing soon :D

1. Downloads Section, mediafire link, you really can't miss it.
    2. The fire red rom should be v1.0, the one from coolrom works fine.
    3. You need to patch the ips file with the rom, there are tons of tutorials on patching in this forum.

Back