• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Favorite normal type of gen 2?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Furret or Teddiursa - both are so cute! I'm also quite fond of Dunsparce just because it's so ridiculous. <3

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I enjoy almost every Gen. II Normal-Type. Dunsparce is my favorite, but Porygon2, Girafarig, and Furret are really high up there as well!

Inspired by childhood memories of vainly trying to evolve Dunsparce into Gligar, I decided to try chaining a Shiny Dunsparce about seven Christmases ago on Pearl Version. I didn't know the chaining tricks I know today and wasn't using any Repels, but I lucked-out and got him on my first try (with the best Nature-Ability combo one could ask for: Adamant with Serene Grace). I waited until HGSS before raising him and replaced my starter with him ASAP, eventually teaching him Headbutt via Move Tutor to maximize his Para-Flinching capabilities. I considered him my most-cherished and mascot Pokémon until recently.

Last edited:
Back