• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • False. though I keep track of Ash's pokemon lol.

tpbm is sad when ash lost kalos league.

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    No, i only play Pok?Moon and it's a standard, non-Nuzlocke, anytype (however I've focused in Fairy types like Primarina, Comfey, Magearna and TapuFini) run.

TPBM hasn't or rarely used a Repel, even in caves, in atleast one game.
    (Me: Yup, only used Repel in Moon in one cave post-League in Resolution Cave cause Golbat keeps flying into my face, and I haven't found the exit yet, so I'm gonna check it on Serebii later)

Years
  • Nah, I'm really not knowledgeable there and can't put teams together well. I can breed competitive pok?mon, but that's it lol.

TPBM has used the Electrode catchable in Rocket Hideout (Mahogany) on their team.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • False. I skipped some of the Best Wishes filler episodes because I didn't really enjoy that series, and I'm a few episodes behind Sun and Moon.

TPBM watches the anime on the Pokemon TV app.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back