• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jellicentfan1 fan club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I'm here to make a fan club for the amazing [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter]!

Okay to sign up you have to remember that [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter] is awesome at all times and to please follow the PC rules!

Here's the signup form:

Username:
    Why you like [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter]:
    What do you think of this username:

Okay first topic is what do you think of the name [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter]?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: littlebrother
    Why you like [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter]: Hello? Why would I not like that lovable hunk?
    What do you think of this username: I am jelly of it.

Topic:
    What do you think of the name jellicentfan1?
    I think it is a wonderful name. The combination of the two lowercase L's and the lowercase I is simply divine!

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Username: Homura Akemi
    Why you like jellicentfan1: he's sexy
    What do you think of this username: amazing

To answer the topic, the 1 makes the name 8) It's just amazing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Username: Minerva
    Why you like jellicentfan1: he a noob HE LIKES THE WALKING DEAD AND HE ALSO LIKES JELLICENTS. Plus he's le coolest and the sweetest guy I've met and you all should be friends with this guy yes?
    What do you think of this username: his username is better than my previous Meganium90 name <3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Username: gunnerpow7
    Why you like jellicentfan1: he's mother♥♥♥♥ing sexy as hell
    What do you think of this username: can i be jellicentfan2?

Years
  • Username: Hikamaru
    Why you like jellicentfan1: He's awesome, and he's what makes the battle server fun and exciting.
    What do you think of this username: It has the uniqueness factor, in fact I'd never imagine another jellicentfan1. Ever. He is what defines the name itself!

Okay first topic is what do you think of the name jellicentfan1?

It's kinda unique despite what many say about its "noobishness" but if you are creative you know it can make the impact, and that is exactly what he has done here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The best thing about the "1" on his username is because he is UNIQUE in so many ways! Anyone agree with me on that?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • OMG best club evar. ♥

Username: Autumn Reverie

Why you like jellicentfan1: Being a jellicent is cool. Being a fan is cooler. Being a jellicentfan? One doesn't have a purpose in life if not to be a fan of this jellicent.

What do you think of this username: Usernames with numbers are totes amazing.

Also, 110% agreeing with Megan.

Years
  • Username: Sheep
    Why you like jellicentfan1: I've always thought he stood out from the get-go even when he was very, very new.. and I was right! Jelli's grown so much during his stay here and continues to impress me as well as others.
    What do you think of this username: Numbers = usually not my thing but if Jelli wears it he can make it awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back