• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokecommunity President Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yeah, if we take FG and Britters as examples, they were modded after they bacame the pressy and vice pressy. ^_____^ But, if you are modded before you become pressy or vice pressy, or even before we begin voting and all that jazz, then I think you'd have to be excluded from the race. ^^;

~Kelsey

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • Wait...why are we doing this in May? Isn't this supposed to end in November like the real election? Wasn't that the main point of having it then?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • As from what I heard that was never said, and since it would take a long time for it to happen I think the admins agreed on a six month basis.

Years
  • It just so happend that we decided our President and Vice President around that time.We are giving them six months and May will end that six months.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Weeeeell...not everyone's from America. XD So I guess PC just plays by its own rules. ^^;; Honestly, I don't know. XD I wasn't even here when we first started doing elections. o.O;;

~Kelsey

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • @DSS: No, it wasn't a coincidence, they closed the voting Nov. 4 because that was voting day for the president IRL, and I like it that way, except not every 4 years, every year

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • That didn't answer my question on why though...

Oh, and here's a quote from the original thread:
    This year, in order to honor the presidential elections, PC is gonna hold it's own elections, and you have a chance (providing you qualify) to win the title of Pok?Community President!

Years
  • Because it was bought up, and we talked about it and decided that it can and will be held now.If you don't like it, don't run and wait for the next time it comes up around November.

Years
  • It is VERY unlikely that we will have a tie.If there is though we'll have a tie breaking round that'll last only a day or so.

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • ? How long must've we been a member for?
    ? What will we need to put on our applications?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • You'll find that out when I get permission to post the thread PGN :O

And the elections WERE held in spirit of hte US presidential elections. Don't talk about what you don't know about DSS.

Years
  • The new run for the new Pres and Vp that will be decided in May will have six months.Which will then bringus to November again for the new new president and VP.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • The dates and how to apply will be in the inital post, that I will make WHEN I GET THE PERMISSION. *PROD*

I can't post in announcements~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back