• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokecommunity President Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just a quick post guys, the whole party idea is okay. There's nothing wrong with it, so just cool off.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I wasn't too keen on running after yesterday, but why exclude all the mods? Like I've said many times before (and never got an answer to), mods ran last time, so why exclude us this time? >_>;

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Because the upper staff are being more strict this time, what else?

Come November, members will probably be outlawed from running :X

Edit: Since when was it against the rules to have people rate your campaign site in Webbies?

DSS, I'd really appreciate if you left Presidential Elections stuff to the people actually in charge, myself and Erica.

The idea of webbies is for input on sites, and the campaign sites are sights. Having Kip-kip close them was really stupid.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Mods already have a coloured name and they're already looked up to and respected. Even if you may not like the colour, it's still a huge indicator of power and importance on the boards. Isn't the point of the election a popularity thing? If someone is already extremely popular, I don't really see the point of taking the one way for a normal member to be recognized above others away from them. o_o;

I think that's the main reason we don't want mods running. ._.; It just... doesn't seem fair. If you've already got most of what's offered, why keep others from obtaining it? o_O

*blinks* Also, I'm co-runner again? I didn't even know it, but okay. o.O;

edit: Campaign sites shouldn't be banned. o_O I'll PM Kip-Kip to figure who told him they should be closed. Maybe there's some legitimate reason I'm not aware of.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    If you don't wanna, that's okay. XD

You said you would help, so I assumed you were helping. o_O

I'll still deal with all the stuff though, you can just do IPs. Simple for you then. :)

And it was DarkShadowSmoke who told him. -.-

Edit: And whoever has the bad rep problem in this thread can stop. Bad rep = immaturity... and it also equals other things that I can't say here in fear of getting banned.

Last edited:

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Being a moderator isn't about having a coloured name and a bigger PM box, it's about moderating PC (which is why we're called moderators). We keep the place clean and tidy, so because of that, we're not allowed to run? (And let's not forget the colour disagreements between the mods... >_>;)

Either way, I can't run for President to get away from this icky colour, nor can I make a poll to see if any other mods want a change of colour. I'm not complaining, though.

Can I at least help run it?

Oh, and DSS, you aren't in charge of the election, nor are you in charge of Webbies.

EDIT: Btw, why did you close the other thread? You could've just edited the first post... >_>;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Amphros23 said:
    Fine...if we can use parties then I call the XD Party!!!! *wonders if Kylie wants to trade for the Green Day Party*
    a) Ooh, that's a good one. b) I'm going to stop using XD until the elections are over then. c) No, I don't want to trade, thank you very much. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back