• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guide: Pokémon Sun and Moon TM Locations

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Note - please let us know if there are any mistakes or clarifications! We hope this is of use to you guys. =)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I ordered the official guide, has anyone ever had one of these before in previous Pokemon games and will it contain TM locations and such like this?

The ORAS guide has a list of all the TM locations at the back so I assume the Sun/Moon guide will have one too.

Years
  • Nice to see this handy guide being compiled! Surprised that there appears to be only five postgame-only confirmed TMs.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Well the TM list for this gen looks fine, though I'm a bit disappointed that they stuck with just 100 like last gen as opposed to increasing the amount. Not that many new moves....that's sad D:

Years
  • It appears I'll have to do some backtracking for good TMs (probably Scald since that one will be most useful) for my future Primarina since it doesn't get many good Water moves through level-up.

Back