• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High Profile Friendship

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
There are famous people of any stature, A list to D List, that we pay attention to and would probably like to meet in some situation. But generally you either pay for these situations or you walk directly towards them through high speed traffic depending on whether they're just a random celeb or Charli XCX herself.

But are there any that you believe you could genuinely have a friendship with? Do you think you'd be able to make a connection beyond the persona that pays the bills?

Like, I love Mariah to death and have paid close to 1k to see her in concert, but being her friend? That'd break me. I couldn't do it. She's just too much, too powerful. Mimi is... Mimi.

But she's way way on the end of the scale. is there anyone that you could see yourself getting along with in a platonic setting, when the stars align and all that?

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
as cliche as this sounds, if the stars were to ever align i could totally see myself being close friends with jackaboy (jacksepticeye). he's well known and everything but like, he's not like super famous or anything and he already treats his community like we're his friends so it wouildn't be too far off.

if the opportunity ever arose i could totally see it happening.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Andy Milonakis.

He isn't so relevant now, and he could even be considered D list. He's semi-popular on with his online stuff, but he still seems so sociable. It seems like he gets along with everybody, aside from a few incidents where he's been purposefully given a hard time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Me and Bryan Dechart would probs have some good laughs together.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
Years
Yes, plenty, because I don't worship celebrities the way so many people do. I see them as regular people, even if they themselves don't. If Neil Peart weren't such a recluse and allowed friendships with random fans, I'm sure we'd get along fine, because we both share a burning hatred for celebrity worship and adulation.

Back