• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Sapphire

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I bought a Sapphire cartridge from the used products store in town a while ago. I have to say I still prefer Emerald with all its upgrades and additions.

Years
  • Sapphire was my first third gen game (though not first Pokémon game altogether). I loved it a lot. Felt bad restarting with how much work I put into it though, so I got Ruby and restarted that 593693696 times after beating it. Good times. Did you beat Sapphire? =o

Years
  • Honestly, no because I didn't know what to do after I got 7th badge. I was young though. xD I'm about to beat the third badge (after a new save file). :)

Years
  • I don't think I'll ever tire of replaying Gen III. For me it was Ruby that I played back in the day, but I just bought Emerald to revisit it and I loved every minute of it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Naaaa I've never played Sapphire. Played a lot of Ruby, and a tad bit Emerald. Never got the Kyogre storyline! Hmm. I kind of wish I had bought Alpha Sapphire instead of Omega Ruby, sometimes haha.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Never played Sapphire, but I beat Alpha Sapphire. I really should play a ROM hack of it.

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
    Years
  • Alpha Sapphire is my only Neo-Heonn game, but I ended up trading my Ruby to a buddy of mine for his Sapphire, which was fun, until I got a collection of GB/GBC/GBA/DS games which included Sapphire. Didn't beat the E4 there, but I did beat the E4 in Ruby numerous times. I don't prefer version exclusives, at least in Ruby or Sapphire, because I think Groudon and Kyogre are equally cool.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I played Sapphire after Emerald and Ruby, but I still enjoyed it just as much. I adore Hoenn, I really can't get enough of them. I think the Sapphire cart is a bit nicer color then Ruby lol

Years
  • Sapphire was my first generation 3 game as well! I remember when I got it. My dad bought me it and I ran upstairs to play it haha.

Back