• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Totally jelly of a one year pair ;_;

Just had my scare of the day in both academic (40% on stats with class average of 55% ._.;;) and 'pairing' side of life on twitter. Will be nice if at least one of those 2 things are going well lol.

Hm how many people even still do the pair stuff though? It's as if hardly, if any, new pairs are made nowadays.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont remember exactly when I paired up with mine but it has probably been a year, Im too lazy to go back and check xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My pair conversation went something like this:

Me: Hey I'm pairing you on PC.
Him: O...okay?
Me: In a year you get an emblem!
Him: .......

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well I knew what a pair was. He just never logs on so he doesn't give a crap.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Lol no he would make a terrible mod. He would probably come here, troll, and get banned. XD;

Years
Force him to log on and make a post in the DCC

And help him get hooked so we have another mod in PG \o/ the first gfbf mod pair. Would be lovely.

There's actually already been a couple mod pair. (At least iirc they were both staff at one point) They're getting married last time I heard.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
The term "gender-bending" leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I wish there were another word for it. Le sigh.
Please don't say "le". A small part of me dies whenever someone says it.

Also, I agree. That's the main reason I put quotations around the term "gender bending," to sort of emphasize that I hate the term.

@Drakow: I just looked back 500 posts, i.e. more posts than I currently have. The farthest-back post I could find was October 28th. So I got 500 posts in 9 days.

WOW

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
So you've actually made like 5000+ posts or something but only 60 of them outside OT. A PC elite in disguise.

Nah I'm just trying to crash the forum under the weight of my posts and later try to get OT to merge with OCD so all the posts I made on OT would multiply by the thousands, it's all part of my master plan you see lol.

All jokery aside though, finally getting Xbox Live again, can't wait.

Years
Please don't say "le". A small part of me dies whenever someone says it.

Also, I agree. That's the main reason I put quotations around the term "gender bending," to sort of emphasize that I hate the term.

@Drakow: I just looked back 500 posts, i.e. more posts than I currently have. The farthest-back post I could find was October 28th. So I got 500 posts in 9 days.

WOW

Oh man you could be Snivy 2.0, a user who racked up posts insanely fast.

Oh and HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY LIVEWIRE AND YOSHIIKKKO, gonna friggin' kick yo ass one of these days, Live!

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Oh man you could be Snivy 2.0, a user who racked up posts insanely fast.

Oh and HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY LIVEWIRE AND YOSHIIKKKO, gonna friggin' kick yo ass one of these days, Live!

I'm generally a pretty big post *****. I mean, I do try to stay on topic and not make low content posts, but I post a LOT.

So, does anybody here have more than 10,000 posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back