• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I say that the Dinosaurs predicted the end of the world and launched a nuclear atomic bomb from their satellite to end their days before it happens to them. And they had this one genius Dinosaur to go in the future and tell the Mayans the same thing. So the Mayans didn't wanna be there when Doomsday kicks in so they asked a sorceress to make them disappear from the face of the Earth. And while doing so, they decided not to tell any of the future civilization about Doomsday, because they though they were cruel and heartless human beings that didn't deserve to die.

Wow, what the heck did I just typed...?

That was the best doomsday theory I've ever read...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I WILL DEFEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME

4KRZO.gif

Many have tried, many have failed. I am the queen.

Years
You know, I would never have become friends with Live if I was never active in the DCC so I guess encouragement from him paid it off.

And yay Toujours, agreed with you there. You were the one who gave me my best birthday gift ever after all.

I'm getting so confused right now! #WhatIsTheTopic

AND BRING IT ON GUYS

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I say that the Dinosaurs predicted the end of the world and launched a nuclear atomic bomb from their satellite to end their days before it happens to them. And they had this one genius Dinosaur to go in the future and tell the Mayans the same thing. So the Mayans didn't wanna be there when Doomsday kicks in so they asked a sorceress to make them disappear from the face of the Earth. And while doing so, they decided not to tell any of the future civilization about Doomsday, because they though they were cruel and heartless human beings that didn't deserve to live.

Wow, what the heck did I just typed...?
Yeah, I want whatever this guy has been smoking.

Welp, almost 5 hours into doomsday (for those of us in the UK) and not a single sign of any form of apocalypse.

Years
2 hours to go here before we're on the supposed day of the apocalypse. Nothing is gonna happen though. At least that's what I think.

It's now 4.00pm in Sydney right now and still nothing.

And yeah, read the hashtag in my signature for a laugh. I knew this was all a joke people were going mad about.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
12:17 here.
I think I'm still alive. I don't see any zombies outside. No giant waves, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back