• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could travel the Pokémon world with two companions from the series

Years
  • Brock and Hau, Out of the two of us Brock cooks better food (that won't kill us) and Hau is a pretty nice guy to be around.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Sabrina and idk about the other one Flannery or Brendan maybe Roxie

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Considering that I'm 26, I'd end up basically babysitting most of the characters... which is fine, I enjoy my childcare jobs, but I don't want to be a parent!

Let's go on a research trip! Birch and Kukui would be a fun combo, and their areas of study would both benefit from that kind of trip!

Years
  • Tough choice for me personally, but I think I'd go for Lillie and Jasmine. They are very precious and I'd love to see them interact.

But Brendino's post makes me reconsider any choice besides Jessie and James........

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Tbh nothing else seems to happen in the Pokemon world if you're not traveling with a protagonist, so I'd probably pick Red / Silver.

Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 2, 2020
    Clemont and Gladion have always been some of my favourite anime characters. But if we're going off of actual help on the journey, then I'd probably say Brock and strangely Iris. Both have unique skills and experiences so... (although part of me wants to say Dawn completely based off of nostalgia.)

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
    Years
  • If I were traveling with two characters... I'd say Hau and oRaS May, making me the Brock of the group since I'd probably be the one actually cooking. Assuming of course that we weren't just eating malasadas all the time, on account of Hau. I don't feel like I'd mind being the voice of reason or the "team mom" of the group since I tend to fit into that niche anyways.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I think I'd go with Cilan, because he's a connosieur and not Clemont Barry, because he'll ensure we reach our destination early. (I don't want a 100000000 fine,to be honest)

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I think I'd go with Cilan, because he's a connosieur and not Clemont Barry, because he'll ensure we reach our destination early. (I don't want a 100000000 fine,to be honest)
    I!!!! Cilan fan?! Hello!!!
    I love Cilan with all my heart but I don't think travelling with him would be as fun as I would hope. I don't know if we'd mesh well, really. We both seem to play similar roles in our friend groups, so we could easily either clash or be super awkward lmao. What kind of group dynamic do you think you three would have? Like... what roles would each of you play?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I!!!! Cilan fan?! Hello!!!
    I love Cilan with all my heart but I don't think travelling with him would be as fun as I would hope. I don't know if we'd mesh well, really. We both seem to play similar roles in our friend groups, so we could easily either clash or be super awkward lmao. What kind of group dynamic do you think you three would have? Like... what roles would each of you play?

XD
    I am not really a Cilan fan, I wanted someone other than Brock,who could cook, and also the fact that Cilan's a gentleman favours my decision. The group would pretty much be like this: Cilan, the cook,Barry the rival partner and me, the ...trainer who trains with the aim of winning the pokemon league(just like Barry).
    Barry and I would play similar roles, but he's an impatient guy, while I'd to things in a relaxed/slow manner. Apart from that, considering a serious encounter, if all my Pokemon would faint, then a strong trainer like Barry would be the perfect backup to help us escape from a sticky situation. He's a fun guy to mess with as well. Cilan, on the other hand, as I said earlier, would be the "chef", apart from being the connoisseur of Pokemon. I thought of experimenting with this new formula of having two trainers and one chef.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, I'm a lot older than most of the main kids, but that's okay, because the fact remains I would love to travel with Steven.

He's a neat character to me!

Actually, just stick me in the Evolution movies with Steven and Alain, and I'm set.

Back