• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, Sammy...that looks pretty cool!

That's probably why I like Twilight better than the other ponies. She can handle her element of magic just fine rather than having to stay away from it a little.

Just gonna come out and say it since it's already been discussed. The Mane Six characters aren't side ponies, they're the main ones. :S
If not, Twilight would literally be the only main character and the Favourite Main Pony question would be a bit redundant.
Hope this helps. :)

I didn't know that before, thanks for reminding me. As of this moment, I do not have a favorite side pony...yet.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Woah, Sammy. That's awesome. o3o
What program did you use to make it?
Now, that you reminded me, Applejack is a pretty awesome pony as well.
Oh, and Twilight. Twilight is freaking brilliant. That's just me, though.
I managed to get another fanart done.
Spoiler:

Ahh, I still need to improve. <_>;

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I'm using GIMP, It's actually one of the first fanarts that i have made in awhile, even if it's just a fanmade pony. I'm trying to find a program that's specifically for drawing, cause GIMP just isn't cutting it.

As for yours, I love the style on it~

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Alright, I guess it's time for a new topic~

What is your favorite song in the series?

tbh, this one is a hard one for me. Mine was Art of the Dress, followed by Winter Wrap Up and the Cutie Mark Crusaders theme. Art of the Dress is actually most responsible for making me like Rarity so much~

Years
I have Winter Wrap Up on my iPod and the other day I put it on repeat for about half an hour. I think it's the best song in the series.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
New topic time? Okay, let's get it on.

At The Gala for sure. I love Rainbow Dash's solo during the song, it's awesome!

Omg, i totally forgot about At The Gala. I loved that during Applejack's part, the backponies go "Gimme some!". And I did enjoy Rainbow's solo~.

o3o

Years
I tried making a kind of remix. xD It's Winter Wrap Up, with an instrumental of Vanilla Twilight (by Owl City), and I've edited parts (adding silences, slowing/speeding up tempo in some parts). It's my first proper attempt (I did a Giggle at the Ghostly x Poker Face remix but it wasn't the full song). Here's the link, in case anyone wants to give me any feedback~ http://www.mediafire.com/?g8nk9buasbxndva n___n

o3o

Years
omg, that sounds great. What program did you use for it? I wouldn't mind making some remixes.

I used Audacity; it's a free program. When you want to save something as a .wav/.mp3, you have to export it instead of saving it, however~ Saving it will save it in .aup format which is only readable by Audacity, and thus if you want to save it and carry on editing (with one or more tracks for example) you'd have to save it as an .aup, and then save it as a .wav/.mp3/whatever format when you're done.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
ohgood, I already have that program~. I used it a couple times but never really understood it. Hopefully I can understand how to use it properly so I can make some remixes~

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
This would probably have to be a tie between Art of the Dress and Winter Wrap-Up, with At the Gala coming close. Though, after listening to all the songs thoroughly, they're all great. |D
Nice mixing there, Kari. o3o
/has already told you about it lol

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2017
Guess where I was yesterday!

Spoiler:

As for favorite songs, that's a tough one. The bits I've heard of "At the Gala" were incredible, but "Art of the Dress," "Winter Wrap Up," and any of Pinkie Pie's songs are among my favorites.

o3o

Years

I saw images of the billboard on Equestria Daily. I'm sure people who don't know what the show is about were wondering "what on earth is on the billboard", or what Bridlemaids was and if it was even a word.

I quite like that advertisement. I saw it on Ponychan. n_n;;

It's a spoof of Bridesmaids (if you know already then sorry xD). I think that having the characters OOC like that might draw in older audiences (and that = more bronies), just to see what it's all about. I doubt little kids will mind what their expressions are; they'll just see cute little ponies and want to watch the show, which is good for Hasbro and The Hub.

In any case, I think it's awesome.

Back