• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

o3o

Years
Agreed. Some people who read the fan-fic and were scarred because of it, probably would wish the fan-fic was never created.

Eh. Now that I think about it, the fic wasn't all that interesting anyway. It was mostly just plain gore with no real story revolving around it, only that Dash's 'number came up', not revealing why Pinkie had numbered everypony or why she wanted to eat other ponies and even griffons.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
omg, that billboard.

Cupcakes didn't really phase me that much. However Rocket to Insanity did. I guess cause it was so out of Rainbow's character.

Anyway, I have an update on my pony. I decided on colors for it. The body is going to be pink (like Pinkie Pie xD) and the mane will be yellow/orangish. I have yet to decide on a name or a cutie mark yet. And now I'm thinking about not making it a Pegasus pony.

o3o

Years
omg, that billboard.

Cupcakes didn't really phase me that much. However Rocket to Insanity did. I guess cause it was so out of Rainbow's character.

Anyway, I have an update on my pony. I decided on colors for it. The body is going to be pink (like Pinkie Pie xD) and the mane will be yellow/orangish. I have yet to decide on a name or a cutie mark yet. And now I'm thinking about not making it a Pegasus pony.

Awesome!~ And you're making me read Rocket to Insanity now. ._.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Annnd I finished listening to the second song you made. It was great, but Pinkie's solo and the part near the end where they were singing "Into the Gala!" seemed a bit slow for the beat.

In my opinion, Rocket to Insanity was more terrifying than Cupcakes. It was just, whoa.

o3o

Years
Annnd I finished listening to the second song you made. It was great, but Pinkie's solo and the part near the end where they were singing "Into the Gala!" seemed a bit slow for the beat.

In my opinion, Rocket to Insanity was more terrifying than Cupcakes. It was just, whoa.

I know, I changed the tempo to -20 by accident. ;;

And I just read it. I preferred it over Cupcakes (it had a storyline and wasn't just pure gore) but Dash was a bit OOC. But Pinkie Pie was perfectly in character~ The ending sorta disturbed me. xD

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Hmmm, I don't remember reading one about Derpy... Do you care to explain? or link?

also:

That is totally how I imagine Derpy sounding~

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Ahh, so close! :DDD
Which one/ones are you gonna get? o3o
Ah, yeah! The pins! I'm thinking of getting a few myself! xD;
Especially that Rainbow Dash Salute one. That looks awesome.
I wanted to get a Fluttershy or a Pinkie Pie for my friend's birthday party this Saturday, but my parents said that his parents would be pissed off. Which is disappointing. It would've been priceless. xDDD;;
He likes the series, but just hasn't seen it. He doesn't want to turn into me, lol. o3o

o3o

Years
Ahh, so close! :DDD
Which one/ones are you gonna get? o3o
Ah, yeah! The pins! I'm thinking of getting a few myself! xD;
Especially that Rainbow Dash Salute one. That looks awesome.
I wanted to get a Fluttershy or a Pinkie Pie for my friend's birthday party this Saturday, but my parents said that his parents would be pissed off. Which is disappointing. It would've been priceless. xDDD;;
He likes the series, but just hasn't seen it. He doesn't want to turn into me, lol. o3o

I might buy a Rarity and Pinkie Pie. I think it'd be fun to style their hair. If they release the ones with real hair here. They might just release the plastic haired ones. ;-;

I also might order just one blind bag pony from eBay~

B-but being a brony is awesome! D:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
...I have to admit, it was pretty satisfying, customising Dashie's hair. xDDD;;
So this is the joy 9 year old girls get when styling the toys! o3o
Yeah, I'll just wait until I see the blind bags at the stores, if I see them, I'll get them. xD;
They're not exactly, "blind", anyway. o3o

Eh, well. I have to admit it would be kinda creepy from his point of view. xDDDD;

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well, for merchandise, i have plenty. I have a Rainbow Dash pony, a Pinkie Pie pony, a Pinkie Pie toothbrush with matching toothpaste, some MLP Stickers, a coloring book, some fruit snacks. I also have a purplish unicorn bag that i call Twilight Sparkle (but it isn't official MLP merchandise.)

I also plan to buy some pins, since i collect those~

o3o

Years
Well, for merchandise, i have plenty. I have a Rainbow Dash pony, a Pinkie Pie pony, a Pinkie Pie toothbrush with matching toothpaste, some MLP Stickers, a coloring book, some fruit snacks. I also have a purplish unicorn bag that i call Twilight Sparkle (but it isn't official MLP merchandise.)

I also plan to buy some pins, since i collect those~

Where do you live?! It must be Awesomeland 'cause of all this awesomeness. D: SEVERE CASE OF WANT

8aFzA.png

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Pfft i live in the United States, in North Carolina, in walking distance to a Wal-Mart and Toys 'R Us :D

The only thing i don't like about my Pinkie Pie pony is the hair is plastic, whereas my Rainbow Dash one has the actual hair~

o3o

Years
Pfft i live in the United States, in North Carolina, in walking distance to a Wal-Mart and Toys 'R Us :D

The only thing i don't like about my Pinkie Pie pony is the hair is plastic, whereas my Rainbow Dash one has the actual hair~

Jealous. .___.

And I might order a Pinkie Pie with real hair, depending on whether the real hair ponies come out here. I wanna style her hair. I might buy two, so I can give one straight hair (Pinkamena Diane Pie) and maybe even try my hand at painting her derp eyes. :3

o3o

Years
I'm going to try buying some spare ponies to customize~. I want to make a Derpy Hooves sooooo bad.

I might try my hand at plushie making. I wants a Derpy Hooves plush.

And while I'm at it I might make a Raindrops one. She's purdy.

I just need the template for Rainbow Dash, and I can use that. (They're both pegasi and have the same hair) ~

If I ever get 'round to doing it, I'll upload pictures. :3

Back