• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes many times. Either due to embarrassment, anxiety or fear that they'll harm me.

Have you ever been scared of a disease?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yes, not exactly cured, but helped by some medicine.

Have you ever had the courage to do something you wouldn't usually be able to do?

Years
  • Yes, in a school bus I was just a shy quiet girl and a boy kept insulting me which made me so mad and I screamed at him, "Shut Up!" The boy and bus driver were surprised that I actually said something.

Have you ever been on the mountain?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I did homeschool so I didn't get graded that way, but I did get 100% on a couple of assignments before, if that counts.

Have you ever put off your studies till the last minute?

Last edited:

TY

almost every time, and always gotten away with it

have you ever failed a course?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Nope, but then I'm only just starting with courses. Hopefully I never fail; if I did I'd be letting my family down.

Have you ever shared someone else's secret?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Yeah, I always shop with family.

Have you ever tried to get away with ordering an alcoholic drink in public when you were under-aged?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back