• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Yeah, you'd think Thunder, Fire and Ice Punch on Hitmonchan would be nice, but noooo, those are SPECIAL moves for some reason

Ghost being physical was nice though

Nettobait
    Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Played me some [Prototype 2] today at a friends house

Was very enjoyable; makes me wish I had a PS3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    I'm at the point where I could buy a PS3 because I already have enough games to play but still not enough since my dad already has one at his place.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Alas, my computer can't handle Prototype 2's graphics

It can (barely) handle Prototype 1's though

I once borrowed my friends XBox with two games (Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Half-Life 2)

Played them both to death~♥

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

My favorite RPGs are Pokemon and Golden Sun, since they both have amazing storylines

Yukari

My favorite RPGs are Final Fantasy, Ultima, Pokemon, Kindom Hearts, Vagrant Story, and many more.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Heh, my library has Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMIX

Really makes me wish I asked for a PS3 this christmas, yet I know for a fact I'd never have recieved one; also because I lack an HDTV

Years
  • 224288. Your typical PS3 comes with just the standard RCA cables (red, white, and yellow).

Of course, to maximize, you want HDMI cables, though component cables should work plenty well.

My library doesn't have games I can rent, though.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

My favorite RPGs are Pokemon...since they both have amazing storylines
    It's statements like that that really make me want to introduce you to more RPGs. Way more. Or games in general. Because it's incredibly rare to hear Pokemon games having other than "okay" stories, and really that's only been the case since Gen V (well, and the PMDs, which I still consider the pinnacle for Pokemon's story telling.

Heck, not even just RPGs- games in general, really. There are a plethora of games out there with stories that are just exponentially better, and if that's what you look for most in the game, there's a lot out there for you (likeZeroEscapeyoushouldreallygetintoZeroEscapeit'sgreatyou'dloveit).

Yukari

It's statements like that that really make me want to introduce you to more RPGs. Way more. Or games in general. Because it's incredibly rare to hear Pokemon games having other than "okay" stories, and really that's only been the case since Gen V (well, and the PMDs, which I still consider the pinnacle for Pokemon's story telling.

Heck, not even just RPGs- games in general, really. There are a plethora of games out there with stories that are just exponentially better, and if that's what you look for most in the game, there's a lot out there for you (likeZeroEscapeyoushouldreallygetintoZeroEscapeit'sgreatyou'dloveit).
    Zero Escape has an amazing story. Another game that has and amazing story it To the Moon. you can get it on Steam for $10 and you owe it to yourself to play that game if you value the story in video games at all.

IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back