• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    I'll get back to you about the secret mission later :P

For now, where can I find deep sea scale and deep sea tooth?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Which rods are required for fishing relicanth and luvdisc? And what's the encounter rate for luvdisc?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Okay, 450 hours in... 598 Pokemon caught... Only ones left are the legendaries and the oshawott line which my rival took... So, how to catch the rest of 'em all?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay, 450 hours in... 598 Pokemon caught... Only ones left are the legendaries and the oshawott line which my rival took... So, how to catch the rest of 'em all?
    Impressive! As far than I know, you are in top 3 players with bigger playtime! How many medals points you have?

For legendaries, there is a NPC on Pokémon Shop who give an almost irrelevant tip, but was vital to encounter the legendary pokémon.

For Oshawott you need 640 pokémon at pokédex.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    But I got oshawott egg as soon as I caught a few legendaries... I think it's when you catch 600 Pokemon?

Also, are legendaries banned from any battle(single colosseum or double colosseum or battle tower)?

Also, what is the use of dark feathers item? And where can I find griseous orb?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    But I got oshawott egg as soon as I caught a few legendaries... I think it's when you catch 600 Pokemon?
    Yes! 600 pokémon, my mistake!

Also, are legendaries banned from any battle(single colosseum or double colosseum or battle tower)?
    Only certain legendaries (like Mewtwo) are banned from Battle Tower.

Also, what is the use of dark feathers item?
    Complete the secret event and talk with the NPC at PokéCenter.

And where can I find griseous orb?
    With Giratina.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2020
    Here the correct sentence would be "Sul livello" instead of "Sul luvello".

I think it would be very interesting to add something similar to the hyper training of Sun and Moon (a training that is important to maximise the IVs of our pokèmons), just for competitive players.
    And a system to see the individual values.
    What do you think of my suggestion?

Attachments

• Lv.PNG
      Lv.PNG
      19.2 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2020
    Here the word "opzioni" instead of "settaggi" would be more natural.

Attachments

• opzioni.PNG
      opzioni.PNG
      35.8 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2020
    Here the sentence would be better in this way: "Non ho alcuna possibilità contro di te".

Attachments

• A.PNG
      A.PNG
      33.7 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Is there any way to breed for perfect IVs? Without depending on luck or something like hyper training as librax97 suggested?

Also, which generation's breeding method is implemented in Pokemon island? I can see that power items do not give proper IVs, nor do everstone guarantee parent's nature...

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    librax97, thanks for the corrections!

And a system to see the individual values.
    There is a scientist at Hotel who says your EVs and IVs, but I agree that something on status screen would be better. I thought on advanced chip also working on summary screen, but I end up not implemented on 1.2 and leaving for a future version.

Is there any way to breed for perfect IVs? Without depending on luck or something like hyper training as librax97 suggested?
    I didn't like the Nintendo change on Gen VII. I prefer the old way, but I agree that this game need better mechanics for competitive players (almost all are up to Emerald). Currently, there no easy way to obtain perfect IVs. I need to update breeding mechanics for Power Itens and Destiny Knot work.

Years
  • librax97, thanks for the corrections!

There is a scientist at Hotel who says your EVs and IVs, but I agree that something on status screen would be better. I thought on advanced chip also working on summary screen, but I end up not implemented on 1.2 and leaving for a future version.

I didn't like the Nintendo change on Gen VII. I prefer the old way, but I agree that this game need better mechanics for competitive players (almost all are up to Emerald). Currently, there no easy way to obtain perfect IVs. I need to update breeding mechanics for Power Itens and Destiny Knot work.

Would love that! On the stats screen!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    For the secret event, which sellable items are required? I am short of cash but I don't want to sell anything required for the mission.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    For the secret event, which sellable items are required? I am short of cash but I don't want to sell anything required for the mission.
    No item is required. Odd Keystone and the Black Feather are the only items affected.

Back