• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Thanks for replying FL...
    I also wanted to know where can I find tepig(and other starters)

Also where can I find chansey/happiny?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Thank you for developing this game, I really like it! I've played almost all the official games for many times (except for gen 7 and 8), and it is nice to have a good game to play something different.
    I like the story of the Island, its atmosphere, the idea of teleport station and design of locations. Eevee and starters can be easily met in the wild (by the way, it was so difficult to choose between 9 of them in the labratory 😄).
    Actually, there is only one thing about this game that I don't like: its lack of attack animation.
    Right now, I'm looking for a deep sea scale to evolve Clamperl. Where can I find one? (I've read in Bulbapedia that wild Chinchou and Lanturn hold it. Perhaps, it would be easier to get it this way?)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    I've had a good time with this game, but had one question that I've been having trouble figuring out: what are sphere points and what do I do with them?

Thank you, it's been a blast!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Thanks a lot, FL!
    BTW, how can I check my pokemons' EVs?

And how to access the underground?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thanks for all feedbacks!

Right now, I'm looking for a deep sea scale to evolve Clamperl. Where can I find one? (I've read in Bulbapedia that wild Chinchou and Lanturn hold it. Perhaps, it would be easier to get it this way?)

You can find it on Sea area (near far west) or by wild Relicanth (it has 50% chance of held this item).

I've had a good time with this game, but had one question that I've been having trouble figuring out: what are sphere points and what do I do with them?
    You can sell it to an old woman at hotel reception.

Thanks a lot, FL!
    BTW, how can I check my pokemons' EVs?
    At Rank 16, talk to a scientist at last floor in hotel.

And how to access the underground?
    Get rank 13.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Hello, I've discovered your game a week ago ans I've played it since, I really enjoy it, but I've a got a few question.
    Is there a zone after the sea ? I've gained two ranks since gaining access to it and no new zone appeared.
    Is there a second portal in the sea zone ? I can't find it despite spending a lot of time there, any hint ?
    Is there a way to repair the bridge or to go beyond the guard station ?

Thank you in advance for any help.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Is there a zone after the sea ? I've gained two ranks since gaining access to it and no new zone appeared.
    Yes! Gain one more rank.

Is there a second portal in the sea zone ? I can't find it despite spending a lot of time there, any hint ?
    Yes:
    A little tip about the second portal in the Sea:

Spoiler:

Is there a way to repair the bridge
    Yes. Beat the game.

or to go beyond the guard station ?
    No.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2020
    Hello, I just checked your project, but I can't enlarge the screen: this is the error:
    Critical Error C0000005 at address 03C30478
    Why does this happen?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Where can I find a ditto?

And what is the easiest way to gain happiness for a Pokemon?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hello, I just checked your project, but I can't enlarge the screen: this is the error:
    Critical Error C0000005 at address 03C30478
    Why does this happen?
    Did you try the four first itens described on Readme Troubleshooting?

Where can I find a ditto?
    Ditto can be found at Cave.

And what is the easiest way to gain happiness for a Pokemon?
    I guess that is using Soothe Bell that can be purchased on Rarity Shop, plus friendship berries and vitamins.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2020
    Hello again: I managed to solve the problem I posted some days ago.
    Now if you want I could help you with the italian translation of the game: in fact there are some mistakes in grammar and spelling that could be fixed improving in this way the overall quality of your project.
    What do you think about it?
    PS: I can't program, all I can do is reporting the errors I found.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Now if you want I could help you with the italian translation of the game: in fact there are some mistakes in grammar and spelling that could be fixed improving in this way the overall quality of your project.
    What do you think about it?
    PS: I can't program, all I can do is reporting the errors I found.
    I appreciate anyone who reports errors/mistakes/bugs in any of this game languages.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Thanks for helping out, FL!

How can I find fossils?

And I see a guy who will trade shards for a star piece. And I can get a star piece in the rarity shop. But rarity shop only provides one of each item, right? So, where do I get more shards/star pieces?

Also, where can I find a pidove? And miltank??

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    How can I find fossils?

And I see a guy who will trade shards for a star piece. And I can get a star piece in the rarity shop. But rarity shop only provides one of each item, right? So, where do I get more shards/star pieces?
    Shards, fossils and Star Pieces can be found at shiny dots in Underground. Also, certain wild pokémon may hold these itens:

Green Shard: Qwilfish/Relicanth
    Yellow Shard: Chinchou/Lanturn
    Red Shard: Corsola
    Blue Shard: Clamperl
    Star Piece: Staryu/Starmie

Also, where can I find a pidove? And miltank??
    Both can be found on Plains, but Miltank is very rare.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Thanks a lot, FL!

BTW, Where can I find wobbuffet? And where can I get a heart scale and a protector(to evolve rhydon into rhyperior)?

Also do you have any guide to Pokemon locations for Pokemon island?

Last edited:
    Back