• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Sure why not

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
  • Where does your username come from

It's a bit of a long story so I'll try to summarize. Back when I was first getting on the internet I made my first gmail account and the email I wanted to use was taken so I decided to add an adjective to give it more... pizazz I guess. So I put noble in front of it. Fast foward to some chat rooms I was in later on, and Gen 5 gets announced. I really liked Servine's design so I decided to use what the website I was on said was the Japanese name for Servine was. Now, the website said it was "Janobii" when in reality it's closer to "Janovy". That being said I'm told they're pronounced fairly similarly?

That aside, Janobii is sometimes taken on websites so I just slapped Noble in front to kinda circumvent that. And so you get, NobleJanobii.

Favorite Pokémon type?

If you were a type/type combo, what would you be?!

Favorite generation?

Ideal career?

Dark type! With ghost and fairy as close seconds.

Dark/Fairy!

Gen 4 or 5. I like both pretty equally.

Ideally, author. More realistically, a graphic designer as a member of a press team.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    trolley.jpg

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE

Back