• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

Wow, what's that white flash over there in forest? Whatever it was it caught Mr. Higoroshi's attention. After that he told me to go to the classroom and ran off. I guess he was in a hurry. Hmm, maybe I should listen to him, the last thing I need to do right now is make a teacher mad. With that I guess I'll go back to the classroom. I start walking away from the dorms listening to all the sounds happening in the forest. What in the world is happening over there? After fighting with my urges to follow Mr. Higoroshi I finally make it back to main building. A couple of my old classmates were walking around. Seriously, do these people have nothing better to do?

A little bit further down the hall I see a girl and a teacher. They appeared to be heading in the same direction as me. Maybe they were going to class 3C? A speed up my pace to catch up to them. Once I was closer I realized that I've never seen the girl, though I recognized the teacher as Ms. Sukaraba. Maybe the girl was a new student and Ms. Sukaraba was showing the girl to her class "Hey, you guys going to class 3C? If so, mind if I tag along?"​

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

After registering at the front office, Chris walked out with his bags and silently looked around the campus. Everything seemed dead. Maybe others were in classes? "Well, I'll figure this out tomorrow," he thought, "For now, I gotta get to my room and drop this stuff off." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of earbuds and inserted them into his ears. He reached back into the same pocket and hit play on his iPod, listening to Metallica as he walked towards the boy's dorm.

After a few minutes, he finally found his room and entered it, shutting the door behind him. He threw his bags on the bed and walked to the window, staring out at the academy at large. Thoughts flooded his head about the last time he was in school. He was a little scared that he might do the same here. He was reassured, however, by the man that brought him here saying that there were others like him that needed help controlling their...what did he call it?...youkai forms? If this place would help him, that's all the motivation he needed.

He quickly unpacked his bags, hanging up and folding his clothing, before he walked back outside. He slowly strolled around the campus, taking all this in. "I wonder if they have a gym?" he thought to himself. He figured he'd find it if he walked around enough.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll's eyes went wide as Oz spoke putting his hand in front of him and spoke "Ultimaque!!" and a flash of bright white light left his hand making a barrier around him that expanded. She was vaguely aware of an older girl, a vampire entering the barrier and promptly collapsing. She was still in pain from the burns on her arms and chest as well as the cut on her arm but as her vision started to blur she heard Oz speak again. "phew, that was a close one." With a whimper of pain the young Lamia dropped to the ground harder than she would have had she not been moving at the time. She felt her body and her mind start to shut down but wasn't quite unconscious yet. "So… you have finally appeared…" Oz mumbled and she wondered what that meant. Though it probably meant the Sensei had arrived. It was this thought that relaxed Cheryll slightly through her pain and let her stop fighting against unconsciousness. Her eyes fluttered shut as her body relaxed the pain fading away as the bliss of unconsciousness took over and everything around her faded away.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Higoroshi-sensei!

I notice a barrier popping out of Oz's hand. Some students inside the barrier suddenly plummet to the ground, their bodies unresponsive. Everything is quiet. I don't know what's going to happen next. Am I going to die in the hands of Oz? I don't know. Am I going to die from a heart attack? I don't know. What I do know is that I'm not letting Oz near Nami, or anyone else. I'm afraid, yes, but I'll push through my fear into the darkness before I let it consume me.

Wha- Nami! She...she just jumped towards Oz, &...

"Nami-san!" I runs towards her unconscious body, worry written all over my face, but stop before I took one step closer to the barrier. I stare at Nami's unconscious body, anger & rage slowly building up inside my core. Damn him...

Damn him to hell!!!

"Oz!!!" Screw my fear! I'm no coward! He did this to her! I want his blood! Just as I get up, I notice his stunned expression on his face, & then I hear a familiar voice. Where in hell have you been...?

Higoroshi-sensei! Finally jumping in the action, are you. Come on, get him out of that barrier! Just one punch... Just one nasty, obnoxious punch, & I'll be satisfied...

"Higoroshi-sensei!" I shout. I would've said more what was on my mind, yet I stayed silent. I was irritated with him for not dealing with this situation sooner. I was angry with Oz for doing all of this. I was worried that Nami, Nami...

I was silent for a while, saying nothing. My face changed from anger to sadness. "Nami-san..."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Oz
Homeroom teacher of class 3C.
Forest.

Ryuu took a few steps forward and noticed that the human boy not far away from him was very worried about the Vampire Girl who was knocked out a moment ago. The Lamia girl on the ground seemed to fight against the pain in her body, but her body shut down as well not long later. "Tsk..." Oz didn't know what to do for now and just analyzed the situation as it was now. He didn't expect Ryuu to take that brooch with him. That thing had to be destroyed some other time... not now.

The same went for Ryuu as well, right now Oz was just a small bug for him, it would be better to come back later. "Oh well, seems like I'll have to retire for today." Oz turned around and walked away. "See you later Ryuu-Ryuu~" He waved his hand forward him and dissapeared into a bright light. "Phew..." Ryuu sighed in relieve and looked at the human boy. "Bring your friend to the infirmary, i'll take care of the others here." He said to him with a warm smile. He was way too late, if only that new student didn't hold him back...

He couldn't drag all those students to the infirmary so there was one thing left... get someone who can. "Time to get Raizo." He walked back to the school area to get a teacher who's Youkai form was a Kraken. He should be able to bring all those students to the infirmary.

"Raizo-sama!" Ryuu was lucky to see him taking a nap on the school grounds, such a lazy ass... "Ryuu-sama, what is it?" The male teacher yawned as he sat up and glanced at the younger male teacher with a sleepy expression. "Some students laying unconscious on the floor in the forest. There is also a Lamia and a Werewolf so I can't drag them to the infirmary myself." He explained. "Ah I get it... You want me to help you, right?" Raizo smirked and rubbed the back of his head. "There is one condition though." He added. "What would that be?" Ryuu asked him even though he kinda knew what it would be.

"You'll make Tempura Udon tonight AND Sushi AND Seafood Doria." Raizo waved with his finger in the air. "Ah I see... Tempura Udon for Saito, Sushi for Yuna and Seafood Doria for you..." This was beyond his expectations. Raizo usually would ask Ryuu to make food for only him. "Alright then." Ryuu agreed to the deal and made his way back to the graveyard, followed by Raizo.

"Is this the pla- wow..." Raizo looked at all the students on the ground. "So that Mage attacked them after all... Damn him." Raizo shaked his head and slowly turned into his Youkai form, a Kraken. "How troublesome..." He picked up the Werewolf, Yasha, Lamia, Mage, another Mage and the rest of the bunch. "To the infirmary~" Ryuu cheered and walked in front of Raizo. "Hmm... Our nurse will have a lot of work today again." Raizo commented on their way.

Once at the infirmary he placed the students on the beds. "I see..." The nurse looked bothered but still cheerful like always. "Let me take care of them then~" She started with treating the Mages who seemed to have gotten the most damage of everyone. "Well then, we'll be leaving." Ryuu pulled Raizo, who was back in his human form again, out of the infirmary. "Well then, about the deal..." Raizo smirked.

Yuna Sukaraba

Yuna was followed by the girl. She was awfully quiet all the way but they eventually got companied by another student who also was on his way to classroom 13. "Yes, we are on our way to classroom 13, Higoroshi-sensei's classroom." Yuna smiled at the boy. She glanced at the girl and wondered why she was so quiet. "Come come, don't be shy, I won't bite." Yuna opened the door of the classroom and stepped inside. "Please take a seat." She said as she walked towards Ryuu's desk. Ryuu wrote that the notes were in a drawer, so that's were she was going to search first.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister was walking up the halls of his family's house in the human realm, following a hushed muttering he heard from the study. As he reached the door, which was shut, he heard the voices get louder... but for some reason he still couldn't understand what was being said. He reached out a hand and twisted the door knob, opening the door which omitted a slight creaking noise. Then there was a blur of various colours, then darkness and then he was awake in a large room that reminded him of a hospital, a sharp pain and dull throb occurring simultaneously in his head. It took him a few minutes to remember everything that had happened
I'm in the infirmary he soon realised as he looked around to see Gavin, Yorick, Cheryll and a few others he didn't know who had also been at the site of the battle.
I guess he wasn't fried by the lightning... how stupid of me to try something like that when I was supposed to be shielding the others, they probably wouldn't all be here if I had just focused on my task instead of attacking Oz like that.

Allister sat up with a groan, he didn't seem to have sustained any physical injuries save a few minor bruises but he was exhausted having used up everything he had in the battle - it was this overexertion that had resulted in his headache. The room seemed to shift and spin for a while as Allister propped himself up, he wasn't stupid enough to try to stand up at that point, he knew full well if he tried that he'd pass out, but he was fine to sit up and soon enough the rooms stopped moving.

"Anyone awake?" he asked somewhat quietly, for the sake of his headache - and because he was hoping someone he actually liked would answer - "I'm guessing Mr. Higoroshi decided to show up after all since we are all in here and not dead...but does anyone actually remember what happened after I tried the lightning spell?" Allister waited to see if anyone would respond as he contemplated the weird dream from earlier.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll groaned slightly as her eyes opened. There was a sharp pain in her head and the bright lights hurt her eyes making them snap shut. Why am I here? Where is here? she thought unable to remember what happened at first before after a moment it all came rushing back. The battle with Oz, I remember, well the last thing I remember is Sensei showing up, I must be in the infirmary. Opening her eyes again so they could adjust to the light she winced as her vision stayed blurry, her glasses weren't on her. In fact she had no idea were they where and that wasn't good. She couldn't see a thing without them, but from moving her arms slightly she could tell there were bandages on them covering the burns and the cut on her arms.

"Anyone awake?" she heard Allister's voice say "I'm guessing Mr. Higoroshi decided to show up after all since we are all in here and not dead...but does anyone actually remember what happened after I tried the lightning spell?"

Turning her head toward the sound of his voice Cheryll sat up with a small whimper as she put pressure on her arms. "I...I..d-don't k-know about...about the others..." she said pausing as her head throbbed. "h-he h-hit us...with laser beams...I...I t-tried t-to pin him down..." she took a breath wincing again. "h-he u-used...some s-spell and m-my body just...s-shut down"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Academy Halls > Class 3C

Chapter One: Part Three
New School, New Problems

"Come come, don't be shy, I won't bite."

"E-eh... Go-gomenasai." She bowed slightly in apology, following the woman into what she could assume was the classroom they were going to. "It's just... I don't know... Ever since what happened at my old school in Kyoto, everything has been off... And this school... It feels different... I don't think I'll fit in well." She bent slightly to straighten out her skirt as she entered the room, bowing to the few people there. "Ah, K-konnichiha." She rubbed her arm somewhat uncomfortably, adding, "Watashi no namae ha Satomi desu... My name is Satomi."

She gave the room another glance, and was surprised when she saw that some of the chairs and desks were shattered into pieces. What did I just walk into...? She began to gravitate toward a chair up front, though instead headed over to the desk. "Uh, Sensei... What is happening here? Everyone's in a hurry, part of the classroom is wrecked... I'm very confused..."

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister nodded, acknowledging Cheryll. She, like the others, had reverted to her human appearance and was now lying on the bed to Allister's left. Her arms were heavily wrapped in bandages and it appeared that she wasn't able to sit up yet.
"I see, you did a good job to last so long against a spell like that - that's complicated and powerful magic".

Allister winced as the room spun again. He figured he'd probably be there for a while still, but he didn't mind whilst it was only Cheryll awake. Once the ones he didn't know woke up they'd likely become annoying - most people were annoying as far as Allister was concerned.

He looked over at Cheryll, who had groaned again.
'Are you okay? Maybe you should go back to sleep."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

"I see, you did a good job to last so long against a spell like that - that's complicated and powerful magic". Allister said nodding at what she said, from what she could see through her limited vision. 'Are you okay? Maybe you should go back to sleep." he added after she groaned again.

Shaking her head she winced the room spinning. "I-I'm..f-fine" she said spotting a very blurry table between her bed and Allister's. Maybe my glasses are on that she thought hopefully reaching over with another wince as she moved her arm and a barely audible whimper. "j-just n-need to...to be able t-to..s-see" she added trying to blindly find her glasses frowning as she heard something hit the floor Please not have been my glasses. Hopefully once her vision was no longer blurry her head would start to stop hurting.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
"Frio, look a new student just entered." Elise whispered to me, while I was in conversation.

"Why don't you go say hi?" I whispered back. I wanted to get an answer to my question, and this new girl wasn't completely involved. "If she is mean, just come back here."

"I think she speaks Japanese." She said. "What is her English is bad?"

"Then just ask me what to say." I was fluent in Japanese, though I was also being very dismissive of Elise. "I'm pretty fluent."

"Uh, ok" She said, much more confident to meet a new person than me. I realized that she wasn't afraid to meet people, she was just afraid of youkai themselves.

Elise
Elise walked politely toward the newest female student. The teacher that accompanied her looked busy. "Hi, I'm Elise. Sorry about the state of our classroom, Frio was practicing and broke a few desks." She did a bow, "The other students are out taking care of an errand with the teacher. Those three." She pointed to Frio and the two girls, "Are discussing something. I like your hair, I've never seen that color before, it makes you look so pretty!" Elise smiled brightly. "What's your name?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Academy Halls > Class 3C

Chapter One: Part Four
New School, New Problems

"Hi, I'm Elise. Sorry about the state of our classroom, Frio was practicing and broke a few desks." The girl bowed to her before continuing. "The other students are out taking care of an errand with the teacher. Those three are discussing something. I like your hair, I've never seen that color before, it makes you look so pretty! What's your name?"

This girl came right up to Satomi and bombarded her with a multitude of information. He squirmed in place a bit, flustered by all of it at once, before trying her best to respond. "Uhm, thank you... for the praise... I mean, compliment..." That's the right word, right? She blushed slightly; it wasn't often she was complimented on anything other than her intellect, if that. "My name is Satomi... Akiyama Satomi. I was born and raised in Kyoto, Japan. I was top of my class until... Uhm..." She shook her head. "It... It really doesn't matter... My parents sent me to this school, with no explanation at all... Everything's just so overwhelming, I... I need to sit..." She sat at the nearest desk to the teacher's, closest to the window as well; she exhaled and relaxed for a moment in her seat.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Infirmary

Gavin's eyes shot open at the when he heard Oz's defeated voice. He ignored the pain of his arm burns and the fatigue from running there and got to his feet, looking for Oz. "See you later, Ryuu-Ryuu!" The dark mage said as he walked away. Gavin ran towards him, knowing that his effort was futile. Oz disappeared, and Gavin fell to his knees. He blinked, and when he opened his eyes, he was in the infirmary. He didn't know if what had just happened were a delusion or if it actually happened. It didn't matter, however, as the fact still remained that he only had one arm. He clenched his fist and his teeth. He wouldn't let it go; he would get Oz's arm, and it would be his in time. He swore to it.

He felt better, if not a little drained. He sat up and analyzed himself. His entire arm was covered in bandages, most likely from the burns from his final attack. He was lucky he was wearing his glove, because if he hadn't been, he might have become Two-Face. He sighed and looked around. He wasn't alone in the infirmary. If he had to guess, the last attack didn't do anything. His whole effort, all of it, was futile.

"Good job, Kion," he said to himself spitefully. The worst part of it all was that he sustained the least injuries over the battle, despite the fact that he himself intended to take the brunt of the attack. He considered healing them all, but he wasn't well versed in the restorative arts. He sat up and noticed that he felt very light, almost like a feather. He had a theory for this. He assumed that the heavy Ether consumption was what was making him lighter. He believed that, if more Ether were to be used, something bad would happen. Maybe he would borrow some more ether from one of the seven circles at some cost. Maybe nothing would happen. Maybe, and this was the one he believed most, his sigil would expand even further. His body was telling him not to use Deva Magic. Pretty nifty and awfully convenient.

Gavin sat up, sick of wallowing in his self-pity, and said aloud, "Hey, I don't meant to interrupt, but I've gotta say, Cheryll, you're a pretty brave chick." He turned to Allister and said with a smile, "Y'know, boss, you've got a nice girl on your hands. She really makes up for that thick head o' yours." He put his feet on the ground slowly, the agitating sleepiness of his feet and legs dissipating with time. "I don't know where you'd be...or any of us for that matter, if it weren't for her. You better be thankful." Gavin started out to the hallway, and stopped at the entrance to the infirmary. "Seriously, boss, you need to be smarter about all this. I know..." He looked down. "I know you just want to protect everyone, but a chicken without a head just runs around like crazy. These people worry about you, and you have a lot to live for. Please...just be more careful in the future." He bore his smile again and turned to Cheryll. "You take care o' him, now. I'd bargain that he's more inclined to listen to you than he is to me." He waved and said, Later!" promptly leaving the infirmary.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Raka Chaudri - Training Room 5

Raka looked at her opponents as they all looked at each other. A Werewolf (because this RP totally needs more of them), a Raijuu, a Crow Tengu, and herself, all in a standoff. Raka held her staff forward defensively and waited for someone to make the first move. The tension was high, but knowing them the silence wouldn't last long. Eventually someone would get bored and go for somebody at random. As Raka's eyes scanned for openings, her eyes locked onto the Crow Tengu, whose gaze seemed to have locked itself onto the Raijuu. Besides herself, the Raijuu was the only one not in their Youkai form, so it was obvious what was on his mind. Raka sighed. It was at times like these that she questioned the wisdom of inviting him to these battles when two of their "group" members were female. He fortunately had yet to discover her own gender, though. She readied herself to strike, but the Raijuu beat her to it, launching an arc of electricity towards his wings, presumably to clip his feathers. The fight had started.

Raka noticed the Raijuu, her friend Kumori, preparing another strike. She took the chance and went for an attack. At this moment she noticed the Werewolf, Ranmaru, rushing at her from the side. She spun and struck the underside of his jaw hard with her staff, lucky that it was a new moon today. Knowing Kumori wouldn't ignore what was going on right behind her, Raka continued her spin and erected a barrier. Sure enough, Kumori was now facing her, but instead of shooting electricity like she expected the Raijuu grabbed the staff itself and sent a strong current through it. In pain, Raka let go of the weapon before the strong current could rob her of her muscle control and kicked her assailant in the gut immediately. She followed by retrieving her weapon and delivering a few quick jabs to some pressure points to stun her briefly.

Returning to her stance, she felt a breeze of wind and noticed the Crow Tengu, Magoichi, taking off into the air with his wings apparently not clipped. The bird struck with blades of razor wind that Raka had to focus entirely on dodging. She rolled to the side and dashed forward, using her staff and powers to deflect one that almost got too close. Raka leapt at the opponent, creating a small telekinetic barrier directly above him keeping him low that while easily broken would require him to divert his attention to get away from her attack. Raka was too close when he finally decided to take action, and it seemed over for him, but when Raka swung her staff she found herself pulled down and restrained by Ranmaru, who had yet again interrupted her.

"So that's what you guys are trying to pull, huh," questioned Raka, trapped in the werewolf's grip.

Electricity crackled in Kumori's hand as she responded. "We've each tried to fight you alone and we've lost every time. We decided this time we'd figure out where your limits are."

Both her other opponents recovered and turned to face her. Raka had to escape before they struck, but she realized this was an opportunity. She began to mentally map her holder's arms. This would have to go perfectly if it was to work. In a few moments, both of the other Youkai moved to strike. Now! Raka used her telekinesis to jab Ranmaru's arms with a needle-like telekinetic force in what she knew were the most painful points, then changed into her wolf form as he screamed so she could slip out from underneath. She dashed to the side to avoid the attack, but it was too late for her Werewolf friend. He was hit with a blast of wind and electricity simultaneously that shot him back. One down, two to go.

Raka turned to face the two remaining foes. If the battle took too long, the third would recover, so she had to wrap this up as quickly as possible. Finally, a challenge!

The four fighters laid on the ground breathing heavily, all of them still feeling the spark of a great battle. Raka had lost, but not without putting up a good fight. Her friends continued their conversation, which went from subject to subject.

"But man, I'm still jealous," continued Magoichi, who was idly making puffs of air with his fingers. "Oz has been getting assignments to actually strike at the academy, and we're still stuck here!"

"But aren't you happy we got to do this today?" Ranmaru was calmer than Magoichi, and while he was probably also jealous he managed to remain optimistic. "I'd say it's been far too long since we have."

"It's barely been a week since we did this last, but I agree." Kumori's quiet demeanor hid her true, excessively violent self. Besides Raka, she was probably the most passionate about battle. "About that, though. Rakshasa, why pick now to do it?"

Raka smiled as she heard her nickname. She hadn't heard it as often as she usually did today, considering what she'd been stuck doing. "The commandeer assigned me to do a training match and it was unsatisfactory." She could tell that wasn't enough for her friends, as they knew that those assigned matches were unsatisfactory for her more often than not. "The guy didn't even try. He didn't want to use his powers at all and most of the match was just me beating him up. I got bored and tried ending it quickly, but he kept getting back up. It was annoying. That alone told me he was strong, so why was he just messing around the whole time?"

She couldn't stop thinking about that training match, it was just all kinds of wrong. It left a foul taste in her mouth and she needed a fight that could satisfy her to restore her mood. Everyone surprised her when they decided to all go after her, but it made her very happy to face such a difficult challenge. The only problem was that it only kept her from thinking about that match for a little while.

Another thing occupying her mind was tonight. She had demanded a rematch with the boy just in case her friends refused her (she had coerced them into fighting so often that her methods were no longer working), and she also demanded he use his powers this time. So badly did it all irk her that she was willing to torture him a little to get him to use his true power. If there was one thing she hated more than anything, it was missing out on at fight with a strong enemy, and she knew he was strong.

They all continued their talk for a while longer before they returned to their rooms, the only thing on Raka's mind being her meeting later that day.​

Last edited:

Colony

Years
James Weiss Avery

Ms. Sukaraba and the student were going to class 3C as well. We got to the classroom rather quickly, but it appeared to be in a mess. There were broken chairs and everything was damp. Moments later Ms. Sukaraba motioned us to take a seat, as well as encouraging the student to be less shy. A few moments later she introduced herself as Satomi, and she also mentioned Kyoto. I think that is a place in Japan, though I'm not sure. I started to introduce myself when some of the other students began talking to Satomi. A girl was talking to a boy when she mentioned his name was Frio. She also said that her name was Elise... Wait a minute, is everybody ignoring my existence? Sooooo not cool. "Hey! It's kinda rude to ignore a person when you're doing all these introductions. The name's James Weiss Avery and I'll be a part of class 3C as of today. Anybody in trouble can count on me for help!"​

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu - Infirmary--> Boy's Dorm---> Entrance to Forest

------------------------------------------------------------------

A few familiar voices pulled Kakusu's attention from his slumber. Without opening his eyes, Kakusu knew he was in some sort of bed as he awoke. Other than this, he had no clue where he was at although he remembered he had been out inside of the graveyard fighting with Oz alongside everyone. He tried to stand and open his eyes up he felt a slight tingling sensation throughout his body, as if it had all gone numb. After a few minutes of lulling around, Kakusu began to feel his body gradually as each second paced by.

He began to sulk in his pity at feeling useless in the confrontation with Oz. He hadn't managed to land a somg;e blow and was still unable to usher more than a slight flame from out of his entire body whether it be in practice or during actual battle. Compared to everyone else he was weak… a liability if anything. He wasn't going to let the chance for failure come again and that being said, he sat up.

As Kakusu came to his senses, a wave of pain washed over his confusion and he clutched his stomach where most of the burning sensation was coming from. He restrained a groan as he remembered the voices he had heard earlier. It was the same throbbing he felt in the graveyard but worse. Something was going to be coming soon from his body and he had no idea what. Looking down at his stomach, he saw that there was a reddish tinge to the entire front half of his torso. He wouldn't be able to leave the infirmary as he was now unless he managed to smuggle his internal injury out.

Getting up out of the bed he was stationed in, he swiftly got up and ran towards the exit… or at least what he thought was the exit before he bumped into the wall HARD and fell on his rear.

"EH!!!" Kakusu yelped loudly in an alarmed tone as he got to his feet and dashed towards his dorm.

As he got to his dorm, he ran to his bag and grabbed some ointment for his burns along with a piece of paper and scribbled a note to Takumi.

Roomate,
I'm going deep into the forest to take care of some business. If you can, please don't tell anyone of this unless I haven't returned in a day. If that day passes, then please remain discreet and go into the forest to check if I am still well. If you disregard this letter and don't want to take any part in it, then please at least remain silent about my whereabouts for a bit.

Kakusu paused and read the letter a second time before placing it on his roommate's bed, grabbing his bag. With haste, he checked his bag for a few apples and a set of books before throwing his bag over his shoulder and heading out towards the rim of the forest, pausing at the entrance of the woods. He wasn't even sure why he was headed out his far. It felt almost as if his body and instinct had taken control of him once he had gotten out of the infirmary.

Khawill

<3
Years
Behind me I heard an outburst from the boy who walked in with the teacher. He seems rather jealous. I thought, I wonder what Youkai race he is.

Elise waved the outburst off with some words, then continued trying to talk to the girl. Still, my curiosity was peaked. "Hey James, come over here real quick." I called. Maybe he could be helpful to our group.

I had another thought too. More of a question, Exactly who are Elise's parents.
Elise
"I hope I didn't scare you." Elise said a little less enthusiastically. She pulled a chair close and sat down. "What is your Youkai race?" She asked, slightly fearful of the answer. "I mean, that's what this school is for, maybe your parents sent you here for that?"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister was somewhat irritated at being lectured about over-doing things, not to mention etiquette, by Hero-boy but he figured he should let it slide for the time being.
Honestly, I don't know whether to pat that guy on the back or remove his other arm half the time.
"He is right, not that I needed prodding" Allister said to Cheryll "You were a huge help and I owe you. When you're feeling better you, Yorick and I should hang-out, seeing as you guys are the only people who aren't going to make my headache any worse, meet me in the cafeteria this afternoon? Oh, and make sure you mention it to Yorick in case I don't see him."

After that Allister headed out of the open infirmary door, he was still tired and his head was still throbbing dully but he wanted to track down Gavin and give him a similar lecture.
Such a hypocrite, I better go and make sure he hasn't died on the way to where ever he was going, he's in worse shape than me and he didn't even rest a little.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Academy Halls > Class 3C

Chapter One: Part Five
New School, New Problems

"Hey! It's kinda rude to ignore a person when you're doing all these introductions. The name's James Weiss Avery and I'll be a part of class 3C as of today. Anybody in trouble can count on me for help!"

"E-eh..." Satomi's head was cocked to the side, a puzzled expression directed at the boy. Where did that come from? "Gomen..." When another boy called the shouty one over, Elise began to speak to her again, so she turned her attention back to Elise.

"I hope I didn't scare you." She found a chair and seated herself nearby.

"Iie... Errr... I mean... 'no'... It's just... I'm so confused..."

"What is your Youkai race? I mean, that's what this school is for, maybe your parents sent you here for that?"

"Sumimasen!?" Satomi's expression read shock and surprise. She glanced around the class, examining each person thoroughly. She then leaned in closer, whispering, "So... All of these people... And you... This is a school for monsters...?" Somehow, she already seemed to know the answer. She just sort of buried her head under her arms, leaning over the desk. Muffled, she spoke, "Shimattaaaaaaa..."

Colony

Years
James Weiss Avery

Okay, so I may have went a little overboard on the shouting. That girl Elise continued to talk to Satomi. Typical, another girl dislikes me. I swear, what does a guy have to do around here to get on somebody's good side? Then I noticed that Frio person said, "Hey James, come over here real quick." I wonder what he wants. Maybe he needs some help, if so then that could help me gain some favor in this class. Or at least it should, but my track record of helping people always seems to backfire. I noticed Elise asking Satomi what species of youkai she was. Satomi seemed confused at the question as she looked around excitedly. Personally, I thought it was against the rules to clearly state what youkai you are. I shrugged off the question and I walk over to Frio so I could happily ask, "Yes? Is there something I could do for you?"​

Back