• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What is Your #1 Favorite Song to Listen to While Cleaning?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Though, I have many songs that I listen to go well with cleaning; exercising is an alternative, too. The song I listen to while cleaning is "Push it to the Limit". In case if your favorite song isn't long enough to fit the duration of your cleaning activity, there is a probable chance that your song can also be extended. Which one of your favorite songs that you enjoy listening to while cleaning?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • All sorts. Lately it's been 'Lalala' by Y2K and BBNO$. Either that or a track from the Guardians of the galaxy album. They seem to pop up on my playlist alot.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Mr. Brightside by The Killers or everything i wanted by Billie Eilish. I always tend to listen to Alternative music when I clean.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • This is going to sound a bit nerdy.

However when I do have to clean the house. Wash windows, vacuum, sweep floors, dust etc. I usually play a sound track from a game that I like. Super Mario 64 OST and stuff like that..

In the rare event I don't want to listen to OST from games I will usually put on some oldies... (IE 40's Jazz) You can thank Fallout for getting me hooked on that genre at times ;;

pkmin3033

EDIT: Upon further reflection, I'm changing my answer. If you know why, you're awesome.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    LET ME KNOW. Another really great BTS song thats full of emotions. I love the high notes in this song and the rap goes along really well with the vocals. I like listening to this on a rainy day.

Years
  • No specific song really. I just open up ymusic and blast out some random album from either The Strokes or Albert Hammond Jr. and I'm all set.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wham City by Dan Deacon. It's so energetic and it's hard not to be in a good mood while listening! It's also 12+ minutes long.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • honestly i'm not picky about music i clean to so i just put my liked songs on shuffle or if there's an album i'm really into, i'll just run that. i put on videos more than music for cleaning though, if i'm being honest. sometimes i just need to hear people talking and not singing necessarily.

Last edited:
    Years
  • honestly i'm not picky about music i clean to so i just put my liked songs on shuffle or if there's an album i'm really into, i'll just run that. i put on videos more than music for cleaning though, if i'm being honest. sometimes i just need to hear people talking and not singing necessarily.

Yeah I'll do podcasts pretty often. My go to when I am cleaning, for music, is Elvis Presley or Red Hot Chili Peppers when I want something a little more funky.

Years
  • Hard to say for a specific song but I'll generally go for more up-tempo rock or metal, maybe rap or pop but to a lesser extent. I need to be motivated heh

Years
  • No specific song really. I just open up ymusic and blast out some random album from either The Strokes or Albert Hammond Jr. and I'm all set.

ok so last night i was folding some laundry and i gotta take this answer back; Mamma Mia by ABBA is surprisingly reaally good to listen to while doing some physical labor lmaoo

Back