• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Yeah,I would say the seagulls gave him a late birthday present lol.Anyway I just can't express this enough Ive been up all night for this beta,man I just can't wait!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
will the beta be released today link?
zeikku do you have any clue to give us except the seagulls?

No i don't have any clues to give..;)

WOW,lol that is bizarre,now that's something that should be on the news,lol.
Yeah.. it was on the BBC news this morning in the UK.. and I called laz..and he was crying D:

Even the seagulls want this beta!

Release it when it is ready, we can wait.
yep seagulls like a good hack...thats why they hacked at LaZ :)

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
I do wanna ask you Zeikku after this game is finished do you plan on making your own hack,or are you gonna stick by link's side?

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Yeah,I would say the seagulls gave him a late birthday present lol.Anyway I just can't express this enough Ive been up all night for this beta,man I just can't wait!

I would hope not, who wants to clean bird crap off of themselves and everything in their room.

Anyway, I hope that the bug(s) are easy to fix, and if they aren't, you find a way around them.
Also, I saw your youtube video, and it looks pretty good, but (for beta 3) are you going to add new music for the orange isles? You know, something tropical sounding. Are you adding a 3rd battle music for the oi?

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2010
lol i hope this will get top hack of the year lol
im waiting to play it on my ipod touch

hope in ur next releases you can include cross region travelling

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
Years
lot of ppl waiting for this. not suprised at all thou this is one amazing hack. its beyond a hack now thou its pretty much an original remake now. looks amazing. keep up the gr8 work.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Well he did say he was fixing up bugs in Kanto,so he should be almost finish by the time he does the Orange Islands,so I'd say we probably have to wait another 2-3 hours,or a tad bit longer.

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
Well he did say he was fixing up bugs in Kanto,so he should be almost finish by the time he does the Orange Islands,so I'd say we probably have to wait another 2-3 hours,or a tad bit longer.

2-3 hours?! really?? I tought It usally takes like a week but anyway... lets hope that it will be in the next 2-3 hours but no one knows....

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2010
i find crystal's storyline one of the best among all the other versions
i think this will be one of the most epic hacks of all firered hacks besides rijon lol :P

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Well I just took a intelligent guess,Im not even sure myself,but I would imagine that they ...well nevermind I don't really know how they do beta testing as I have never done it myself.Anyway not trying to rush you link but...how long do you intend to keep us waiting,I lost a great deal of sleep.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Gotta catch em all,yeah
Gotta catch em all,yeah

Gotta catch em all POKEMON.
If thats the case then why don't the anime follow up after that with Ash capturing all Pokemon

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2010
it would spoil the whole pokemon series -- after all what do you expect ash to do after having every pokemon?? (marry and have children?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back