• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • Psyhic:

"He might have been a monster but that doesn't make him any less of a pitiful figure, still I suppose it is best if he died if those were his reasons for being here" Psychic said.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu shook her head. "Does it matter, if I am dead or alive? Although I am the champion, will anybody really care other than the people in this city? The only friend I have in the outside of these walls is Cynthia, so it seems she would be the only one who would care, aside from my pokemon. Plus, even if the champion of Kanto were to die, they would be sad for a while, but then another champion will take my place and forget about me. Even if one thinks themselves as important, the world will still move on without that person when they die. Raike still has a family, and probably a teacher as well. They would care if Raike is to die, there would still be someone who cares and will always remember Raike. Cynthia, if I was to die, will too soon forget about me. People would think a death of a young champion such as myself as a tragedy, but that is all they would ever think and remember. Would they remember the real Mizushima Miharu? Will they even remember my name? No, because I am just another human like everyone else. So, it is not better for "some lone traveler to die than the champion of Kanto". If Raike speaks that way, than I do not think that I could ever look at Raike again without disgust in my heart." Miharu blinked, and looked away blushing slightly. She had let out some of her emotions again, it was getting near that time of year again too.

The day of her mother's death.

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"Everyone has a reason for living, and that reason for living is why they were brought into this world," stated Yui. She smiled. "Or at least, that's what I heard."

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • [FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny quickly snatched the picture from Yui's hands, and examined it quickly. It was a rather clear image, which would probably make transformation a little easier. Rather casually, Penny threw the picture backwards, but it was swiftly caught by Rook still in his Pidgey form. The Transformation Pokemon quickly swooped in to land on the floor, and then rested the picture in front of himself. Taking a few seconds to examine the image, Rook turned his head and nodded to Penny. She took this as a good sign, and the flicked her wrist slightly.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Okay then, if you're ready. Rook, use Transform!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Rook took on the similar blinding glow as he usually does, and every time he would do it Penny would always be reminded of a Pokemon evolution. It did look exactly like that, but the only difference was Rook could transform into anything. Still, his body grew bigger, and bigger, taking on the more rounded form of a Shelgon, before the tail, wings and head began to grow. He was doing it right for once. If it wasn't for his current huge size this would have all been fine. The new size of the Ditto caused his new form to push objects out of the way, most noticeably a table, which was flipped onto its side, knocking over everything on top. The light flickered and died, revealing the new creature. Penny grinned at the sight of Rook. He had done it right, down to every detail. She didn't quite notice the mess it had made though until she turned away.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Glancing at the mess, Penny turned to Yui and raised an eyebrow. "Should we have waited until we were outside to for him to do that?"[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Salamence..." grumbled Rook, who was quite clearly a little cramped.[/FONT]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchina

Yui waved a hand. "No, it is quite alright. I can always fix it later." Yui glanced up at the rooftops. "Don't worry, since I have flying type pokemon I have a retractable roof for easy access to the sky." Yui picked up the picture and put it in her pocket, her design on her hands glowing as the picture disappeared and another thing came into her hands. She pressed a button and the roof suddenly started moving. After a while, the roof had disappeared and all that was there was clear skies. Yui smiled at Penelope. "Shall we get going?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

"My god you are such a fatalist" Odessa said incredulously so Miharu heard her plainly, "don't accept that death will mean you will be forgotten or that you will stop having an impact in the world, people who lived hundred, even thousands of years ago are remembered today for their achievements!!! You will not be so easily forgotten Miharu Mizushima, nor will Raike or Sky or Josh--" she stopped abruptly, she was revealing more then she should, "don't trust that you will be forgotten so easily in death" she said simply.

Josh Stocks:

Josh was shocked by the mention of his own name, but stayed quiet, he wondered how he would be remembered, perhaps his invention would be enough, but he doubted it. "Great contributors of politics and/or science are remembered, and more often then not both" he thought to himself, he dismissed the question, "i'll know one day, or I won't, but either way life is life and is meant to be lived, not speculated" he thought.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Actually, Yui, who has been alive around the same time as Psychic, isn't remembered for her achievements at all. XD))

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui blinked. "Wow, Miharu-chan is very depressing. And Odessa is letting things slip that she shouldn't." Yui glanced at Psychic and smirked. "Are you going to scold her?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"If she says anything truly damaging i'll rip out the information from whoever she told then get on her about it" she said casually, "but she is smarter then that, even if she does love to play the fool" she gave a small laugh, "thank god she doesn't know everything about herself or this world would be a much more... hostile place" she said cryptically.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destan
    -------------
    -Raike was silent for a moment, chastised in a way, but he sucked it up and began to talk again.-

"Miharu, you know I didn't mean it that way. But you are partly wrong. Outside of these walls you've got me and the other shifters, and Cynthia. We will remember you no matter what happens. I have no more family Miharu, they disowned me. To them I'm just some piece of trash you see on the streets. I act like I don't care, but it feels much much worse having your family not even acknowledge you as a human being, than having them dead. I truly am sorry for your loss, and as I remember, you lost someone dear to you around this time, which must be even harder on you. But no Miharu, no one will remember me. It matters not now because I will tell you now, we are many years away from death, I will ensure that."

-He paused, looking at the ceiling for a second, before turning back to her. He spoke with sincerity in his voice.-

"You don't need to keep your emotions bottled up like that Miharu, its okay to express yourself. Just know I'll be there for you, for whatever, whenever."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui shrugged. "Although, if you were to try to "rip" out the information from whoever she told, and that someone was Miharu, I would have to stop you," stated Yui coldly, before smiling. "Unless, of course, your gentle. And I can sense a great power coming from everyone in that group. Those people will be catalysts of the future."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Subtle focus shift reference, nice.

IC:

Psychic:

"I wouldn't cause pain, but ripping out a memory is never exactly a comfortable thing to do" she said, "and of course they will be important to the future, they've powers and abilities beyond most humans and their actions have already changed the world drastically, even if they are not aware of it." she said.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Merci, M. XD I actually did it on purpose. :O))

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui smirked. "Miharu is becoming aware of the power that is stirring within her. However, I am wondering if you know of the power that is stirring within her. We know who the son of Dialga is in this bunch, and the other one has strong powers too."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"I only know what I can retrieve from the minds of others" she said, "although Josh is not special per se, his sister was but she died, and his daughter is extremely special, although how she is special and why she thinks she is special are two different things altogether." Psychic said, "Josh is only really special because he is the father of Odessa, and for the 'bracelet' but that is all" she said.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui tilted her head to the side. "Hm, I would have thought that even if you are only limited to what the minds of others, you would have been able to feel the power growing inside of Miharu. If she doesn't control her powers, she could very well destroy the people she cares the most about, although her powers will continue to grow stronger. She will probably grow more powerful than the son of Dialga and his brother."

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu shrugged, the words looking like they had bounced off her. "I never said I did not have anyone alive from my family." Miharu's eyes turned cold as she remembered the only one of her "family" that was left. Suddenly, she felt a jolt of shock as she felt something, a weird power, rumbling inside her body, getting power from her emotions. She shook her head and tried to push away the emotions. She succeeded, and the mysterious power went away. Miharu paused. What was that...?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Assira:

She had been studying the group for several days. The downfall of human nature had begotten her- the desire for others. Assira's sweaty palm gripped the six inch blade that had been her faithful servent for several years now. The handle was encrusted with dirt and blood which were always a lovely combination to clean off. The length was oh so perfect though. Just long enough to strike the heart from a stab near the ribcage. It was a comforting thought as she debated approaching the only survivors who didn't seem worthless. Of course, appearances can be deceiving. Still, one person and a pokemon wasn't always enough in situations. Now that zombies randomly combusted it was ever more crucial to be able to rely on another human being to watch her day. She glanced at Littea, making a motion with her spare hand to indicate to release dark pulse. They had practiced it to where it could cast shadows in ill light buildings and other areas across the city where light was too weak to vanquish the shadows. It played to advantage, few could make out a body amongst all the subtle shadow. Perhaps if they weren't good enough to notice her prescence she could move on from this irritating urge to find company.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu's head suddenly snapped up as her instincts were screaming at her. Several knives appeared in her hands. "I think someone is here; someone is watching us from the shadows." Miharu threw a few knives at the direction in which she thought the person was.

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui blinked. "There is someone strange near Miharu-chan's group...Surely you can pick up her thoughts from here?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Psychic:

"Yes, i've felt her this whole time, but their are more people in this city alive then you would think, and its hard to keep track of everyones thoughts." Psychic said, "She doesn't seem like a threat anyways, just someone who is feeling the sting of isolation" she said.

Odessa Stocks:

"Yeah, their might be someone" Odessa said, "and maybe not all people are ninja enough to catch knives, or able to forgive someone who hits them with one" Odessa said, "If I had to guess someone has been alone and is now wary of other people, so they are nervous and spying on us" Odessa said, a little mirth in her voice.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destann
    --------------
    "Shh, too loud Miharu..."

-As he said this, he vanished, demonstrating how fast he had gotten over the years. two seconds later, he had the knifes Miharu had thrown in one hand, and his blade at the persons neck in the other. Raike spoke coldly, surprising even himself-

"Who are you and why have you come here? Explain quickly as I am very impatient, and won't hesitate to kill those who threaten my friends and family."

Sky Destan
    ------------
    "Nack, hold up, something is happening back there."

-Nack stopped, looking over to where he heard Raike's voice. Sky unstrapped his guitar with the G18's and pointed at the mystery person, his fingers already prepped to strum a note.-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu rolled her eyes. "If Raike is going to catch my knives, the least he can do is throw them back to me." Miharu's senbons appeared in her hands.

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"Hopefully she is not," stated Yui. "Otherwise, I'd might have to already start my mission."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

"You people are paranoid" she said, getting in the way of the G18 guitar as she attempted to get between Raike's knives and the new girl, "Now who are you?" she asked in a kindly voice.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    The siblings looked at the group as they started heading down the tunnel. The storm had stopped and apparently the zombies blew up now. Dizzy had stayed behind and Joe blew up.

Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn looked back occasionally at Miharu and Raike, who were talking quietly. He continued walking, hearing the group talk, mainly Odessa and the lovebirds in the back.

Genesis~~~~

Genesis walked with the group, hearing everyone talking. She turned to Odessa who was muttering something, "---- will not be so easily forgotten Miharu Mizushima, nor will Raike or Sky or Josh--" she stopped. I wonder if my brother and I will be forgotten, she thought. She sighed and continued walking with the group.

Kellyn~~~~

The group stopped suddenly, Miharu had sensed something and he looked into the darkness. Within seconds, Raike was in the center of the group with the intruder. He watched as Odessa stood up and asked who the girl was. He waited for an answer or someone else to talk before he stepped in.

Back