• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"Which is probably why I haven't let the survivors out," stated Yui dryly. "Although, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here, considering I'll get the virus myself. It's a good thing that the "real" Yui that's here is a clone as well, hmm?"

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu shrugged. "No one did, but it is idiotic of Dizzy to miss out on what Odessa said. And has everyone time traveled after we time traveled two years ago? One would think once would be enough...I swear, if we get sent back in time or into the future here, I will murder someone." Miharu grabbed a part and gently threw it at Raike, who she knew would catch it. "This would be better for what Raike intends to do."

((OOC: Oh, look, a plot idea! XD))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Psychic:

"Right then, so did you have something to do or are we just going to keep talking?" Psychic asked, MewZ was starting to get a little bored.

Odessa Stocks:

"You can't make it, its not only a matter of circuitry but chemical and mechanical components that I know are not in that pile." Odessa said as Miharu threw him a part from something or other.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    [FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Rook managed to catch the thrown Coke can in his talons and fluttered over to Penny, and then dropped it, allowing her to catch it freely with her left hand. Penelope quickly opened it and drank about two thirds of it in a single gulp. Rationing food meant you were hungry, but at least you never noticed it until you actually had something else to eat or drink. Once again, the drink made things feel a little more like home, which was a good thing. But what Yui had done here was a rather spectacular thing, managing to secure this building, keep a fresh supply of food and finding a way to secure electricity. This was as much of a sanctuary as you could get in this kind of situation, and Penny could finally relax for once. He took in a few deep breaths, now that Penny was safe. Who knows how long she could easily stay here with no troubles? They might have to go out for some more supplies if Yui fell short, but there was always her Gardevoir who could easily teleport in and out with little trouble. Rook could always scout the local area, providing the weather wasn't nearly this violent. No, Penny couldn't stay here. She wouldn't stay here. It would make a useful base of operations, but there was no way that Penelope was going to stay here while her family could be out there struggling for survival.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Yui had herself found a drink. "I have the feeling that the Government of Balice City is trying to keep things under wraps. Due to the fact that if people have loved ones inside the city, they are not trying to get in. After all, the government doesn't want any more people infected with the disease."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny was about to nod at the comment, but then shook her head violently. "So?" she yelled, obviously irritated. "If I were stuck in a zombie infection, which I'm pretty sure I am, it would be useful for the nearby regions to send soldiers or something!"[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Plus, hysterical parents never equals a good thing."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Hysterical parents? If this went on long enough then Penny would have two zombified dead parents, which was clearly worse than the previous. Penny needed to get out of here once the wind died down, and she was going to do some serious searching. She had to find them. One of them at least, and then she could move on to finding the others. If she was lucky, Penny's other Pokemon were doing well enough to protect the others. Penelope's team members were tough, and hopefully they had taken refuge in a tough building from this kind of weather.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]When the wind dies down, I need to go back outside."[/FONT]

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Without turning around, Raike caught the piece, looking at it intently for a few seconds before installing it in the device. There was another blinding flash that filled the room. Thankfully, Raike found a welder's mask that Dizzy had left behind, and put it on so as to not be permanently blinded. When the flash subsided, he removed the mask, holding up a silver ring that seemed to glow faintly.-

"Thanks Miharu, I think that may have done the trick. It's not as advanced as Odessa's,meaning not as many transformations, but I think I got the basic gyst of it."
    Dizzy
    -------
    "Nice work Raike."
    -She clapped halfheartedly, now feeling a bit unimportant because there were now two peices of technology in her "lab" that she didn't understand a thing about.-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha

Yui nodded. "Alright, I'll go with you. You have somewhere you need to be right? Something that is more important to you than your safety. As for the army thing, they can't risk anyone else being infected by the disease. Even if the champion of Kanto is here."

Yui Uchiha Clone 1 (or, now I guess two)

Yui smirked. "We can keep talking; it has been a while since I have had such a stimulating conversation." Yui glanced at MewZ and smiled. "Sorry for boring you."

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu blinked at the flash, but her eyes quickly got used to the room when the flash was gone. "Yes, the way Raike was working, I was sure that part was going to work." Miharu started mumbling to herself about components and other things, before realizing she had gone off into a tangent. "Whoever said that I have not visited the future either? I actually did stay there for a month in the future time, although when I came back to my time period, it had only been a day. Time travel."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

"Time is an odd thing, a few pushes in the right place and you can do nearly anything" she said knowingly, "it's normally easier to not think about it since their are so many different scenarios and situations and such." she said.

Psychic:

"Well what do we talk of now, i've exhausted all my questions and most anythig else I would care to talk about we already have" she said.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu Mizushima

"Hm, but it is another puzzle; another one of life's mysteries," Miharu stated. "I like to ponder those things when I am alone." She chuckled, although it had a sad undertone to it. "Whenever I would tell those things to mum, she would call me crazy."

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui chuckled slightly, before glancing outside. "Hm, perhaps we should talk about those humans that are out there right now."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Psychic:

"The others... well then, Miharu is with Odessa, who is the child of Josh. Those three are by themselves great players in the game that is time" she said, "and the others are perfectly capable of twisting the world in many different directions if they try." she said.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui smiled. "Especially since Miharu-chan has time traveled four times. You would think that the legendary pokemon would leave her alone, but it seems that they can't get enough of her. Same with the others, no matter what they do, not matter how normal they want to be, they cannot escape the strings of fate. Like my dear friend once said; "There are no such things as coincidences in this world; there is only the inevitable." Well, that is the rough translation as to what she was saying, anyways. After all, it was fate that they met, from forces more powerful than Arceus."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Psychic:

Psychic scoffed, "Arceus is weak and he knows it, thus why he doesn't deal with me directly" she said bitterly, "but that is beside the point, they are all special, not as threads but as the very machine that sows time together, although what they choose to do can cause ungodly havoc or unparalleled heights of good" she said.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Raike chuckled slightly, standing up from his chair and placing the ring on his own finger. He then crossed his arms, looking at the two.-

"I honestly would have called you crazy too, well before all of this anyway. But I can't say I hate the legendaries for what they did. Becuase of them, I have friends other than my own pokemon...but they are still not off the hook. Also, I did happen to receive a gift from Lugia."

-He shrugged, refusing to say anymore on that matter.-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1

"Arceus is weak, although once or twice he tried to directly stop me from interfering," Yui started chuckling. "Remind me to tell you that story one day, if you don't want to hear about it now. And, there is a little birdie telling me that they will do both. They will first do ungodly havoc and then do unparalleled heights of good." Yui smiled. "But they should probably have a mentor to lead them on the right track. Although, I think if I were to become their mentor, they were definitely reek havoc, don't you?"

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu nodded, although she frowned slightly. "Not all legendaires are bad. I know of one, maybe a few, that are not. Of course, Mewtwo would probably hit me in the face with his spoon if I did not say that."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Psychic:

"No, they can only do the greatest good when left to their own devices and the greatest evil when strung along." she sighed, "Free will is the true factor here, whether for better or for worse we have to hope they are good enough, kind enough to do what is right" she said.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Odile Sacks (mewtwo has a spoon!? oh crap hes gonna murder me gotta hide D:)

Odile stood in the basement and found a box of cards and started playing with Knight. "You cheated and how the heck did you hide a Ace in your arm!" Odile yelled at Knight. Knight only blew back fire in response. hmph...cheater" Odile muttered. He then heard lots of banging on the door. he took out a gerenade he had. he got ready to shoot it. When the door broke down a bunch of zombies came in. He threw the gerenade which hit a zombie and blew a bunch of them up. He then backed up into a wall firing his firearm while knight used hyperbeam over and over again after recharging. When the fight was over Odile packed up all the stuff he had and began running out. He then hoped on the now healed Knight and flew into the air "Anyone out there willing to help!!!" Odile yelled while flying.

(now too anybody whos willing to help)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: Yes, it's a BFS, except instead of Sword, it's Spoon.))

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui shook her head slightly. "Free will is a good thing, but one does need someone to talk to in times of need. Even with a mentor, they still have free will. If their mentor states something that they do not want to listen to or hear, they will not. Everyone needs a mentor, but they will only grow if the mentor does not give the answers, only guides them to the answers."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Raike Destan
    --------------
    "Of course, not all legendaries are bad. I've made friends with a few, even Raquaza, I have yet to meet Deoxis though. Speaking of Raquaza, do you think this storm could have originated from him?"

-Raike walked over to Miharu and stood beside her. He didn't really have any reason to, but he did anyway. He looked at all the others in the basement, wondering if they would all servive long enough to get out of here. His mind began to dabble in thoughts like "Is there even a cure to the virus?."-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu Mizushima

Miharu paused for a second and blinked. "I think Raike is confused. Rayquaza does not have the power to create storms, Kyogre has the power to create rainstorms and hurricanes, Groudon has the power to create droughts or make it sunny, but Rayquaza cancels the strange weather, changing the weather to what it was before."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Psychic:

"Two of the group I know will do evil if I tell them what to do or try to push them in a certain direction, no, better to leave them alone." Psychic said, "at least for the time being, maybe later it will be more advantageous to push them in the right direction, whatever direction it may be" she said.

Odessa Stocks:

"Kyogre might create storms, but some Pokemon, if they become strong enough, could create this storm as well" Odessa said, "but I don't think it is either, I just think nature wanted to make trouble for us all" she said.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Raike Destan
    ---------------
    "Maybe I am, but if he does have that power, than why hasn't he used it yet? Shouldn't he have regulated the weather by now? I don't think that this barrier is strong enough to stop Raquaza from coming in. Also I think Arceus might have taken a bit more damage than we intended during our um... fight I guess? The world doesn't quite feel the same, but thats just me."

-Raike paused for a minute, thinking. A silver screen emenated from the ring, and a seperate screen resembling a keyboard also appeared. Raike began typing some sort of entry ont oit. After a few seconds, he was done, and he enlarged the screen, so that Miharu could see. The screen showed the storm as it was right now, and Raike began to explain-

"This is the storm right now as we are experiencing it... but notice how it is only existing in this city. I was able to hack a little into the systems that control the barrier. I can't really shut it down, nor would I, becuase that would spread the virus, but I'm not even able to get that much control. What I am using right now is the barrier itself as a giant camera. Basically, it is like we are in a giant snowglobe. This weather is in no way affecting the outside world."

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn and Genesis~~~~

They watched as the events unfolded, Dizzy blocking the hole in the wall, Odessa challenging her to piercing the shield, and then the conversation about legendaries. Kellyn knew that most of them, being shifters, probably had alot of experiences with those types of pokemon.

Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn walked up to Odessa, Miharu, and Raike, the latter apparently still liking Miharu. Just like old times, he thought. He stayed in the background until Raike set up the computerized hologram. It was amazing and Kellyn marveled at the storm. "Basically, it is like we are in a giant snowglobe. This weather is in no way affecting the outside world, " Raike said.

Kellyn looked at him. "So that does mean a pokemon is creating it, there is no way a storm can only be inside that barrier," he said. Arceus must love causing us problems, he thought. "Kyogre must be the origin of the storm."

Back