• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon SURI

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • Gonna say this since no one has, but this hack easily puts down the GSC remakes here to utter shame with how modern it looks. Loving this.

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • I decided to stop using the HG/SS music patch and started learning something about music (I wish I had learn more tho).
    I will use lots of Pokémon GSC soundtracks since I'm really liking those. I'm also planing into using some Pokémon BW/BW2 music for events or special battles, but I want to get towns, routes and cities that Pokémon GSC feel.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Regarding HG/SS music, I really hate what they did with Goldenrod City's music there. I hope you'll do a better job with the music for Goldenrod City in this hack.

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • Yo wtf

wpMKMfa.png

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • So I stopped Rom Hacking and lol jk
    I want to release a test version but still too much stuff to do.
    I changed the intro texts and added some dialogues, also a little more of XSE scripting.
    Kris will be the female player, but I'm sure if she will be ready for the test release.

but whatever people only care about screens so there you go
    mItfDFK.png
    iuaWAhl.png

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • So I stopped Rom Hacking and lol jk
    I want to release a test version but still too much stuff to do.
    I changed the intro texts and added some dialogues, also a little more of XSE scripting.
    Kris will be the female player, but I'm sure if she will be ready for the test release.

but whatever people only care about screens so there you go
    mItfDFK.png
    iuaWAhl.png

No worries man! Take your time! A large number of us are more than ready to wait!

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • As you may notice with the lack of updates, lately I wasn't Rom Hacking too much. In fact, I don't do Rom Hacking since like 3 weeks ago. I had so much fun Rom Hacking again after so much time, but I don't feel like doing it anymore, at least for a while. If for some reason I recover the desire to Rom Hack again I will continue with Pokémon Suri for sure. Until I decide to Rom Hack again the project is paused, thanks everybody for the support I received during the last months. I will release a patch before the end of the year, which will be, basically, the last rom I modified, and you will be free to do whatever you want with it, just remember to give the current credits.
    Greetings, Jaizu.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • As you may notice with the lack of updates, lately I wasn't Rom Hacking too much. In fact, I don't do Rom Hacking since like 3 weeks ago. I had so much fun Rom Hacking again after so much time, but I don't feel like doing it anymore, at least for a while. If for some reason I recover the desire to Rom Hack again I will continue with Pokémon Suri for sure. Until I decide to Rom Hack again the project is paused, thanks everybody for the support I received during the last months. I will release a patch before the end of the year, which will be, basically, the last rom I modified, and you will be free to do whatever you want with it, just remember to give the current credits.
    Greetings, Jaizu.

Dang, that has got me a bit sad but I understand, especially ROM Hacking is a hobby. I'm glad you at least told us instead of going incognito. Thank you and I wish you the best for your future endeavors!

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • Dang, that has got me a bit sad but I understand, especially ROM Hacking is a hobby. I'm glad you at least told us instead of going incognito. Thank you and I wish you the best for your future endeavors!
    Thanks for your support and kind reply, I never know when nostalgia will hit me again. But when it does, it hits hard for sure :p

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • Game didn't get leaked, I posted that rom when I abandoned the project in a spanish forum.

The Discord is dead because the project is dead.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    Game didn't get leaked, I posted that rom when I abandoned the project in a spanish forum.

The Discord is dead because the project is dead.

Such a shame! I'm just finding out about this rom today. :'C Is there anyway you'd drop the download link here?

Back