• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not marking as read...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • After I reply to a thread and go back to the forum, it still shows that thread as unread.

If I want it to show up as read, I have to go back into the thread and then out again. It wasn't this way before the "hacking" so I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this?

aRedMoon

Years
  • Yeah... it happens to me 99% of the time now though. =/

Getting rather annoying.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • That's been happening to me all the time! It's not that big of a deal, but it pisses me off! lol

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Any who could answer the question probably visit both. =P

aRedMoon

Years
  • There were other things that were posted in there is what I was mainly referencing. =/

*waits for this to be solved*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Yep, it's definitely happening. This sucks. It's so hard to go through the "latest posts" bit because it all looks unread even if you were the last poster...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve always lived with it, it isn?t so bad. Just use ?mark this forum read? and stuffs. o.o;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No, Opera reads apostrophes from Word as question marks. ._.;

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    After I reply to a thread and go back to the forum, it still shows that thread as unread.

If I want it to show up as read, I have to go back into the thread and then out again. It wasn't this way before the "hacking" so I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this?
    This is the 'new' way vB 3.0.3 does the forum has been read thing.. i know it's annoying but if i remember correctly they had a reason (something comming in a furture release) for changing it.

Back