• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do? 2.0

Years
This is remake of the great Pokemon game What would YOU do in a certain scenario. For further reference click here.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=349458

Rule 1) The person above you weaves a pokémon-related scenario, and offers 4 possible options as solutions.

Rule 2) The next poster responds by picking the option they like best from the multiple choice selection available.

Rule 3) Once you have selected your answer it also becomes your turn to create a scenario with 4 choices for the next poster.

Got it? Good!

Let's get the ball rolling...

Your friend Cilan has given you a discount for a hot new restaurant he is working in. You decide to order delivery, and after a look at the menu you order....

A) Spaghetti with tamato berry sauce

B) A deep dish pizza with extra moomoo milk cheese

C) A carkol-roasted vegetable medley of stuffed big mushroom, zucchini and miracle seeds over peppers

D) An Italian nevermelt ice-- sitrus and oran berry combo

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
B) Mmmm pizza :D

You're fishing for Pokémon, but no matter how hard you try, nothing seems to be biting! What will you do?

A) Announce loudly to all the potential Pokémon down there in the water that you are giving up and leaving, then secretly hide behind a nearby bush with a fishing net and wait for them to surface!
B) Bake a delicious cake and leave it by the water to entice them to come to the surface!
C) Use an Electric type Pokémon to zap the water!
D) Put on a Lumineon disguise, dive underwater, and attempt to attract Pokémon to you!

Years
B) I'll attract more flies with honey, than I would with vinegar!

You arrive at Ludicolo's dance-athon, and need to pair up with a partner to party. There are four girls on the dance floor that you can ask to dance with. Which one do you approach?

A) Misty
B) May
C) Dawn
D) Serena

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I pick B) May! Serena can probably dance best but May can dance just fine and is probably more fun~

You are running late for work. Down the street, there is a Pokémon transit service, but most of their usual ride Pokémon are out at the moment. How do you get to work?

A) Rillaboom puts you under its arm and jogs the whole way. You are barely on time.
B) Hawlucha throws you to your destination. You arrive very early.
C) Xatu picks you up by the belt and flies you there. You are somewhat early.
D) You decide to walk and accept the consequences of being late.

Superjolt

Years
B) I might break all my bones in the process, but I pride myself on arriving at work early!

Your Pokegear radio suddenly stopped working! What will you do?

A) Maybe it's the signal! Climb a nearby tree in hopes of getting a better signal.
B) Trick another trainer into swapping their perfectly working Pokegear for your defective one.
C) Tell your Pokémon you're forming a band with them so your journey isn't devoid of music.
D) Take it back to the shop in town. You're not very far from town!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Oh my goodness, I missed this game to bits!! <3 Really happy to see it make a return! ^-^

Your Pokegear radio suddenly stopped working! What will you do?

You know what? I'm gonna go with choice (c)! Loudred and Chatot, YOU READY TO ROCK? 😈🎤🔊

You have just been kicked out of the Pokémon Center for riding your bicycle indoors! What will you do?

(a) Ride your bike back into the Pokémon Center, because why not?
(b) Scream "OBJECTION" from outside the Pokémon Center's window.
(c) Forget about this silly Pokémon Center. You can always ride your bike into a different one, yeah? ;)
(d) File a lawsuit right away. No one tells you where you can and can't ride your bike.

Have fun answering this one. =p

Years
A) Sounds like the most fun! Rules are meant to be broken baby

You're planning to get yourself a higher education next year. You decide to apply to...

A) Meloetta's School of the Arts

B) Alazakam's Institute of Science and Technology

C) Swords of Justice Law

D) The Alcremie Siblings Culinary U

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
D) I bet I can learn how to make all sorts of delicious sweets there! :D

A Machoke suddenly comes up to you and asks for a job! Normally you would be pretty confused at the fact that a Machoke just talked, but it's looking at you with hopeful eyes, so you oblige. What job will you suggest?

A) The local Pokétech repair shop is hiring!
B) A job restocking the vending machines at the Department Store!
C) A job at the local ice cream shop!
D) The club downtown is looking for a new DJ!

You know what? I'm gonna go with choice (c)! Loudred and Chatot, YOU READY TO ROCK? 😈🎤🔊
Ooh, what will the name of your band be?

Years
B) Restocking the vending machine. It's simple, and carrying things to restock I think would play to his strength--no pun intended.

Nurse Joy is holding an adoption fair in the back of the pokecenter to help relocate lost and abandoned Pokemon to new homes as pets. You mosey on down to the local Pokemon center, and find a kitty, puppy, turtle and goldfish Pokemon all eligible for adoption. You decide to claim

A) The rilou wagging it's tail and smelling you

B) The meowth rubbing against your leg meowing

C) The squirtle sticking it's head out of its shell

D) The Alomomola swimming around its aquarium

Years
A. Can't say no to a Riolu! Could be a great exercise buddy as I really need more of that lol.

Oh no! Your house is burning and you can only save one item! Which one will it be?
A. Town Map
B. Running Shoes
C. Good Rod
D. Dowsing Machine

Superjolt

Years
Gotta go with C! If Pokémon Choice Quest taught me anything, it's that the fishing rods are always a good choice! (I just read through the Choice Quests recently haha)

You've been in a fierce battle with Azelf, and now it's finally time to catch it! What type of Pokéball will you catch it with?

A) Luxury Ball
B) Dive Ball
C) Dusk Ball
D) Safari Ball

Meadow

Years
Ooh, what will the name of your band be?

You don't wanna know. :P My naming sense is so awful that I'd probably come up with a name like "HI WE'RE LOUD" and be totally satisfied with it! 😅

Gotta go with C! If Pokémon Choice Quest taught me anything, it's that the fishing rods are always a good choice! (I just read through the Choice Quests recently haha)

OMG HIGH FIVE!! You must be someone with good taste to know about the ultimate wonders of fishing rods. ;D
(Also unrelated, but it makes me extremely happy to hear that you're interested in Choice Quest, because it miiight be getting a reboot in the not-so-distant future!!)

You've been in a fierce battle with Azelf, and now it's finally time to catch it! What type of Pokéball will you catch it with?

A) Luxury Ball
B) Dive Ball
C) Dusk Ball
D) Safari Ball

Welp, the first choice was literally made for me! My favorite types of Poké Ball to use are usually Luxury Balls and/or Premier Balls, just because they're so stylish! So choice (a) takes the cake!

You have just been defeated in a Pokémon battle by your unbearably obnoxious rival. What will you do?

(a) Ohhh boy, he's in for some... uhhh, colorful language.
(b) He may have won in Pokémon, but there's no way he's gonna win in a fistfight!!
(c) Concede. This really bites, but there's nothing you can do right now...
(d) Report to Officer Jenny and Professor Oak (with actual photo evidence!) that he's been riding his bike indoors. 😇

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D) My rival cannot violate Oak's Law.

You are a trainer in Johto. You are facing the 8th Gym Leader Clair. Luckily she is down to her last Pokemon Kingdra, however she has a Full Restore. The only Pokemon you have remaining in the battle are a Rapidash with half health and a Vileplume. You have no healing items. What do you do next?

A) Claim you did not bring the right Pokemon for the battle and ask Claire if you can go get it. Note such an action will have you lose by default and Clair will laugh at you.

B) Order your Rapidash to use Take Down and prey for a Crit, if not Jumpluff should be able to take care of the rest.

C) An unorthodox strategy of using Horn Drill with Rapidash.

D) Use Vileplume with sleep powder then Petal Dance. Note Clair has Ice Moves.

Last edited:
Years
C) This one! I'm feeling lucky tonight.

You are visiting a hospital, volunteering to read stories to kids with cancer. You look for a nice children's book to share with the young patients. As you browse your bookcase you see multiple good choices, and have narrowed down the selection to four books. You decide to pull from the shelf...

A) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Alakazam

B) Alice's Adventures in Wonder Room

C) James and the Giant Pecha Berry

D) Spinarak's Web

Meadow

Years
Wait, is (d) based on Charlotte's Web?? I had just been feeling nostalgic over that story a few days ago and nearly shed some tears!! ;__; Let's go with that one for sure! <3

You have somehow gotten your hands on Game Freak's complete plans for the next generation of Pokémon games! What will you do?

(a) Ohhhh, yeah!! Time to leak this entire thing to the internet!
(b) Throw them away—these have GOT to be fake.
(c) Maybe these plans would be worth a good amount of money... who knows?
(d) This will be your own personal little secret. But hey, it wouldn't hurt to pretend to make predictions just to look cool!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D) The Pokemon fandom should not have the next generation spoilt.

You are a young male trainer in Johto. Whilst researching in a cave you happen to find a Sun Stone. Whilst this is not a new discovery Sun Stones are rare. What do you do with this find?

A) Use it to evolve your Gloom into a Bellossom.
B) Give it to your girlfriend as a present. It is a beautiful stone after all.
C) Donate it to the museum so they can put it on display.
D) Sell it to a Poke Mart for a small fee.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
A. I like bellossom a lot, I've used it all the way through Johto and up to the battle with Red.

You go on a mission to save the world, which do you pick as your partner?

A) Palkia
B) Dialga
C) Giratina
D) Delibird

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
D) Delibird. Narratives favor the underdogs, don't they?

You're stuck at the Hearthome Contest Hall, managing the desk while a very high profile contest is happening. Do you:

A) Stay at your post without doing anything else. This is what you're employed to do, after all.
B) Sneak in to watch your absolute favorite coordinator but return to your post when it's not their turn.
C) Sneak in to watch the whole contest. Screw your job!
D) Stay at the desk, but stream the contest on your phone.

Years
B) I'd want to see that, but wouldn't stay too long to reduce my chances of getting caught, also if I'm going back and forth between my desk and watching the contest I could always pretend I went over there for a few minutes looking for my boss or something.

Time to rise and shine for breakfast! You reach for...

A) toast and cherri berry jam

B) Scrambled lucky eggs

C) Vanilla moomoo milk yogurt

D) Combee's honey nut cheerios

Superjolt

Years
Ooh, A sounds really good!

You were camping, but suddenly a pack of Ursaring starts raiding your camp and stealing your food while you're napping in your tent! What will you do about this?

A) Get up in their faces and shout at them about proper camping etiquette!
B) Begin a food fight with them and hope it turns them against one another!
C) Invite them to come around the campfire and tell them spooky Ghost type stories!
D) Use your flashlight to make shadow puppets of bigger/stronger Pokémon on the side of your tent!

Back