• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daydreaming

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Oh man, I daydream like all the time.

Its always about Korrina too xD

Its made her feel so real to me at times ^_^ I love the ability to daydream! Thanks for starting this thread so I could blurt this all out :D *thank you hug's you*

EDIT: Alright this thread lead me to figuring out how to 'like' posts :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
I like to think about all kinds of stuff, I like to have very visual daydreams, like thinking about what parts of plants or insects look like and how they operate, very 'zoomed in', if that makes sense.
Or I like to imagine big cities or things, like imagining stuff to build in Minecraft or make with lego and stuff like that. I like to think about space a lot too, and imagine what it's like in space and some weird or interesting things that could exist that we don't understand yet, like strange physics or situations that could happen in unusual environments.
So I think to me, I like to play with my imagination kind of like a sandbox, like using it to play with objects and concepts and imagining looking at them at different scales. I dunno if that sounds weird lol.

Really I'm sure Hypno is just kind of hungry or something, it's trying to make us have some dreams in this thread to eat.

LadyJirachu

Years
In my daydreams Korrina likes me as much as I like her.

Even if in real life she'd probably just prefer her lucario. Maaaaybe......BUT i'm pretty hard to resist! I have a lot of online friends somehow. So....

*cling's to drawing of Korrina with cape and sword I did taday* Uhhhhh....YEAH MY NEXT DAYDREAM IS GONNA HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS?

So hot. So hot it hurts.

Hi everyone. I'll be fine. My head is in dah clouds now.... :P Buh bye to all the ones you thought were your heroes. DAH GIRLS ARE BACK YEAH DAH GIRLS ARE BACK GONNA SAVE DAH DAY. This would also make for a fine daydream. Me and Korrina doing a high school musical rip off......(darn i shouldn't of drank that apple juice earlier o_o;;; )

*flies around like a hyper active powerpuff girl*

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oh, I'm such a daydreamer! I'm also a bit of a romantic, so many of my daydreams will be on the romantic side. Nothing racy, mind you, ahaha. Just, like... walking in rose gardens, getting my dream place, memories that give me good feelings. Maaaaybe whoever I'm crushing on at the time. ^__^

TY

Usually my daydreams are pretty garbage. Like I always have bad daydreams cause I 95% of the time seem to dream of bad events or other crap.

The other 5% is kinda irrelevant

LadyJirachu

Years
Oh, I'm such a daydreamer! I'm also a bit of a romantic, so many of my daydreams will be on the romantic side. Nothing racy, mind you, ahaha. Just, like... walking in rose gardens, getting my dream place, memories that give me good feelings. Maaaaybe whoever I'm crushing on at the time. ^__^

I'm curious what types of people you crush on! :3 do you have any same sex crushes, too? Maybe one on princess zelda?! x3; since she's all over your profile :3 xD

I don't know if I really daydreamed of my crushes a lot before getting into Korrina. I think I was overall shyer with past crushes.....cept maybe Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic. I think I daydreamed about candle light dinners a lot with him, at least :P For some reason, he appealed to me in that sort of way xD

Years
I make a point to live in my own fantasy world more than the real world. It helps with creativity.

basically yes I day-dream a lot.

Years
I usually daydream about various projects I'd like to completely or goals I'd like to achieve, or get lost doing choreography in my head. Generally speaking my daydreams centre on success most of the time.

Back