Fletch

Age 23
Male
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
6,393 posts
5.8 Years

The Pokécommunity Charts

Wonder what the most popular tunes are on PC? For those chart and data fans... Here is a collaborative chart application, Metro, that collects data from contributors to give an anonymous look on what is the most popular songs, artists and albums of the time! Currently it only supports Spotify (Apple Music coming soon) and connects just like any other application would. Think last.fm, but on a community scale!

I'll update the thread with chart data once a week every Sunday for a round-up of the tastes of the community by week. Once again, here is the site! Happy playing.

erik destler

ok?

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 47 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
7,335 posts
14.4 Years
I've connected my Spotify account! Can't wait to see how this goes!
paired with Cherrim ; cred

Sumner

Novice

Male
Brazil
Online now
Posted 22 Minutes Ago
2,507 posts
1.6 Years
This sounds great! Going to connect now!
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
3,813 posts
8.4 Years
Awwww I don't have Spotify :(

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.

Male
on the second floor's nest
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
874 posts
11.1 Years
While I do listen to lots of music, I do it off-line and out of band; none of those things like iTunes or Spotify that don't really have my trust and where you can't even be certain that the music is there or that you can actually enjoy it anytime. Like, for example, most of the music I listen to is videogame music (like Pokémon!) and there's not a good service that has that.

So if I wanted to contribute to The Charts, it'd probably have to be via some sort of offline popcon / questionnaire-like data entry.
Venia Silente - Consulting Worldbuilder
Background... some day.
Fic stuff~

SWC Entries
: Playfield 2009 : Misaimed for Life 2014 : As They Were 2016 : Simpler than Magic 2017 : Beyond Today 2018 :

Other Releases
: Pseudo-Legendary : Silly human, romance is for Nidoran! (Valentine's : Tricks of the Love Fast (Valentine's) : Overlord (meow~) :
»»More in profile link or wiki link««

The Meta Journey!
Nidoran : Carnivine

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!

Male
Dragonspiral Tower/Metro Detroit (313), Michigan
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,880 posts
2.3 Years
Dang, I quit using Spotify