• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoy!

Years
  • The name's Tameling, but you can refer to me as Tame. I'm a college student who plays video games, exercises a lot, and plays guitar. The games I'm mainly playing these days are SMT4A, SC1, Hearthstone, and PUBG. I look forward to being a part of this community!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Tame! Welcome to PC!

Please tell us a little more about yourself! What got you into pokemon and how long have you been playing? Any favourite specific mon or generation?

I have a feeling you'd really enjoy our Entertainment & Media section, where we have forums that you can specifically post about Music and Video Games. Better yet, you can always hit up the Discord server to network with other PC users who'd may want to play online with you!

Hope you have a great time around the forums and happy posting! :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The name's Tameling, but you can refer to me as Tame. I'm a college student who plays video games, exercises a lot, and plays guitar. The games I'm mainly playing these days are SMT4A, SC1, Hearthstone, and PUBG. I look forward to being a part of this community!
    Hey, welcome to the forums! A college student who exercises a lot? Where were you when I needed a push to do that in uni lol

I hope you'll enjoy your time here~

Years
  • aaaaAAAA I need to get back into exercising. Used to go to kickboxing but stopped since it was so expensive, now I don't do much besides stretch. #woops

Welcome Tame. =) Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around the Video Games area of the site, and stick around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya Tame, welcome to PC! I really need to hit the gym, I think I just need a nice kick in the behind to get myself there haha. I haven't played Hearthstone in probably a month, maybe a little less. I couldn't get pass one the new adventure bosses. I should pick it back up again, though I'm sure I have much catching up to do. Why not give our Video Games section a visit yes? If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy the community! :D

Back