• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Back from a relaxing, short holiday trip {:3}. But really should have stayed back for a day more, our team lost in the Finals, in fact got thrashed by our biggest rivals ;-;.

Pika Pika :chu:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Don and LV, if you were talking to me, theyre pretty liberal. But it's still kind of nervewracking, yknow?

To be fair they probably already know LOL

Years
  • 26. Nah just an attempt to be relevantly funny on my part, given how idol anime are seen within the Western anime community (they're not looked on favorably by people who want more shows like Cowboy Bebop because they see idol anime shows as pure pandering).

Years

While honestly idol animes are something I have not gotten into yet, I don't see the reason why one should hate those types of shows

Years
  • 30. They're seen as taking away studio time and money from "more interesting" shows even if the idol anime are printing money hand-over-fist for the studio and theoretically allow a studio to spend more on an original IP later. That's a primary reason they catch hate (because to some, every anime in a season has to appeal specifically to them otherwise it's a waste of time).

Years
  • 32. These are anime fans we're talking about here, lol. Rationality long ago left their hangouts. The only things in their eyes is rabid fanboyism and the destruction of anyone who lays a stinker on their favorite series. and also getting more chicken tendies from mother

Years

Only regular negativity I've seen around idol anime is the same stuff we get with anything cute girls doing cute things. We all know that adult men should watch anime that is targeted at teenage boys!

Although I will say that imo idolshit only truly peaks when it's added to a melodramatic sci-fi/action plot. The power of music is a vastly underused trope outside of anime.

Years

I honestly can't believe we're under 2 weeks away from new Symphogear. It's been far too long.

Spoiler:

Back