• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • 53. I signed up a few weeks ago on DA to comment on art and within three days someone asked to roleplay kirbies with me and a complete stranger welcomed me to DA then proceeded to ask if I wanted to participate in their fetish. It was hilarious. Great site.

All silliness aside, I do like going on there to give encouragement to young and inexperienced artists. It really makes their day.

Years

Can't recall if I've commented on any art or not, tbh. I just mainly signed up because some content was hidden to non-users and to also bookmark favorites.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I've found a lot of cool stuff on DeviantArt, especially wallpapers, never signed up though.

Years

I'm picky about wallpapers; they either have to be at my screen's resolution or still look good when cropped.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I always used tiled patterns.

Spoiler:

Back