• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
@Above: Most likely BPRE.

And LaZ, how's the badegg bug going? That's one really important one to fix, already lost like 5 - 10 pokemon in Shiny Gold because of it, including my Blaziken :(

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015

And LaZ, how's the badegg bug going? That's one really important one to fix, already lost like 5 - 10 pokemon in Shiny Gold because of it, including my Blaziken :(

Badge bug?
If your on about the badges in the wrong order when you collect them.
That is because of the order of HM's which isn't able to be edited yet.
Or as far as I can tell.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
no the bad egg bug, The one that destroys your pokemon in you PC.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Badge bug?
If your on about the badges in the wrong order when you collect them.
That is because of the order of HM's which isn't able to be edited yet.
Or as far as I can tell.

That' just how the game works indeed. But I was talking about the BadEGG bug, like monkeyboi said above me. I see no connection between HM's and lost pokemon either :P

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Hey LaZ I LOVE your hack but I did notice a bug in Beta 2.1 when I walk up to wake up Entei, Suicune, and Raikou the game freezes.

R3D X

Dark Robin
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
Hey LaZ I LOVE your hack but I did notice a bug in Beta 2.1 when I walk up to wake up Entei, Suicune, and Raikou the game freezes.

I had the same problem on other emulators like ones for mobile phones It worked when I copied my save to VBA and played that part

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
I had the same problem on other emulators like ones for mobile phones It worked when I copied my save to VBA and played that part

How would I do that and yes I play it on my ipod haha:). Could I put this on a GBA Cartridge and play it like an actual GBA game?

R3D X

Dark Robin
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
How would I do that and yes I play it on my ipod haha:). Could I put this on a GBA Cartridge and play it like an actual GBA game?

Well I don't use ios it happened to me on nokia and android but I could easily browse for my .sav file and play with that on pc. If you can use your file browser copy your .sav and same rom to visualboyadvance and play that part. After the cutscene save it. Copy the save to your ipod and continue :)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
That' just how the game works indeed. But I was talking about the BadEGG bug, like monkeyboi said above me. I see no connection between HM's and lost pokemon either :P

I misread it because you write badegg as if you had mispelt badge
and I don't think you can remove it, can you?

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
I can't, but LaZ said some pages ago he was working on it. Also, I never had a BadEGG in Rijon, so it might be fixed in that hack too. (or just never activated somehow)

Chewphoria

Cup Cake♡♪
Years
I was playing this today and I was in the Rocket Hideout place and I talked to a scientist in the room with the female Rocket Grunt with Glooms and the screen turned red-violet and it froze.

Last edited:
Years
victory road bug

after i defeated the rival she went and crashed into the wall near the exit(above the rocks) and the game freezed.....can some1 pleae help me.....

Years
Hey guys all of you who are reporting those bugs and glitches are kindly infrmed that LaZ and Zeikku had really worked hard to give out the bug free 3.1 beta and we should have a good hope that in the next beta there would be no bug and glitch at all.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Hey LaZ long time no see you! I was one of your first supporters and I was sad when it was said you wouldn't continue your work so I left the place, but after all this years i'm back and I couldn't be more impressed by your (and Zeikku of course ^^ ) current work and dedication, I'm really happy to see this great hack come into fruitition and now I would also like to reiterate my (3 years old heheh) will to translate your game into spanish where the time has come :D thanks a lot LaZ see you around!

Ultra Noob question: Which version of the FR rom is needed??

Hehe i remember you, good to see you around. Spanish would be great xD and you need 1.0 FR.

I'm still working on it but it will be tough to track them all... I'll still do my best though.

I was playing this today and I was in the Rocket Hideout place and I talked to a scientist in the room with the female Rocket Grunt with Glooms and the screen turned red-violet and it froze.

Old bug but thanks :)

after i defeated the rival she went and crashed into the wall near the exit(above the rocks) and the game freezed.....can some1 pleae help me.....

Where a bouts did this happen like what area? I'm thinking victory road.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
This is a mock up, not tested it yet, but it should work. I've also contacted Darcy in hopes of getting Suicune animated for the title screen.

Untitled-10.png

R3D X

Dark Robin
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
This is a mock up, not tested it yet, but it should work. I've also contacted Darcy in hopes of getting Suicune animated for the title screen.

That's hot if it's animated it would be the crystal version recreation to gba Nintendo never made!

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
That's hot if it's animated it would be the crystal version recreation to gba Nintendo never made!

I know right i'm kind of a little more excited with Liquid crystal! If you guys need any help with anything i'm here!

Back