• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Ohmai. My bad. D: Sorry, I would tell you, but I don't use gimp. >:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I thought I'd drop here to say hi, I'm back!
    I know you all forgot me.

Hey there, remember me? Your Gummy has evolved! :o

Okay guys, the big guys upstairs want to do some cleaning up of PC's stickies, and I don't know if you've noticed or if you're just blind, but G&P has a lot of out-of-date/unneeded stickies. Me and Loki have already decided on remaking the Lounge and Giveaway thread, and I've decided to keep the rules as is (but if enough people want a revamp, I can do that). I'm also taking down the Shop Index (it will remain open), since most people just scroll down to the actual shops rather than viewing the thread. If you've got any suggestions/objections, feel free to post them here.

leave my gfx galley alone D:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • That totally reminds me to close this and remake it. Let's post one of those locking images. :D

The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back