• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I like your current one better as well. The Miku banner has a freaky looking render and those clipping masks are very distracting.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I like your current one better as well. The Miku banner has a freaky looking render and those clipping masks are very distracting.

Actually those are two renders.. Miku and C4D.. The Miku render is awesome.. I was following a tut.. :D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I see... Anyway.. There was another Miku render there... The one Cherri used on her hope banner.. I wanted to use that one.. But then I thought.. Cherri just used that one.. Maybe later.. :)

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Umm, Angela besides the typo I don't see what you're getting at. If you were to read the entire description it would make a lot of sense.

I see.. What description? :) And the typo.. xD *Cherii...

Anyway I have enough PS banners to open a gallery.. But I'm gonna try fixing them a bit and following some more tut's.. :D

Haha, if you're still having trouble understanding the contest I invite you to read the whole thread! Then join it if you want to. xD

And that sounds good. If I were you I'd read a few tutorials about the fundamentals rather than new effects you can slap on to a tag. Sometimes it helps to learn things like stock, and effect placement and stuff like that. :o

GL though. :D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Haha, if you're still having trouble understanding the contest I invite you to read the whole thread! Then join it if you want to. xD

And that sounds good. If I were you I'd read a few tutorials about the fundamentals rather than new effects you can slap on to a tag. Sometimes it helps to learn things like stock, and effect placement and stuff like that. :o

GL though. :D
    Oh sorry.. I now get what your saying.. xD Anyway the Miku stuff was pointed at Gummy.. :D

Can you maybe help me find some fundamental tut's?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Just use your eye. Also search for art with text as the focal. Wait.. you don't want it as a focal. xD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Oh god, I knew that'd give CME a start. xD

I just use the stocks I got from an enormous stock pack I got on planetrenders forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back