• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Seifer vs. Sephiroth [GCC Week 1]

Who is your favourite?

• Seifer

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • I have no clue who either of those people are : 3

I suppose I'll refrain from voting this (round?)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I voted Sephiroth, because he is one of the most well known villains in all of video games, and FF VII is the only one of the two that I've played.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Definitely Sephiroth for me too! Not just in terms of abilities, but he's such an iconic villain with an interesting story. Crisis Core gave his character more depth and even had me empathizing with him a bit (to an extent) - there is no excusing his later actions, but it's just fascinating to me, how we get to see his transformation from hero to villain, and how he lost his humanity.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • My vote goes to Sephiroth by virtue of being the only character of the two that I know anything about, lmao.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Seifer's mah boi but unfortunately if we are to base this debacle based on "facts" and other theoretical bull**t, Sephiroth is just too stronk.

Also, regarding on who's just the more iconic character among this versus round, again Sephiroth. We know more of him, heck Sephiroth expanded to other titles as well other than just his base game. Not to mention, Sephiroth also has so much history and iconic flavor to him.

BUt obviously Kefka is best FF Villain by far

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I prefer Seifer, but Sephiroth far outclasses his ability and strength, so it's a reluctant Sephiroth for me.

Do Big Boss vs someone so I can do a stupid big write up :>

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • So I haven't voted (yet) mainly because I've only played one Final Fantasy game to my knowledge - i.e. Crisis Core for the PSP - so what's the deal with Seifer and why is he BA?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Honestly, I dislike Seifer. xD And he's a joke compared to Sephiroth.

If this was Kefka vs Sephiroth it would of been a trickier vote for me, but for now, Sephiroth has my pick. ^^

Back