• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen GSVC Countdown Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Download the games asap to get these:

gold.jpg
    silver.jpg

No questions now. I'm getting both Gold AND Silver. :) Want them both! Is this changing anyone else's mind??

Years
  • I wanted to get Gold, but I really like Silver theme more :D I'll probably still buy Gold and then stand-alone SiIver theme, if it'll be available.

Also, that Celebi is nice bonus.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I think I've changed my planned in game team 5 times now. Maybe I'll just wing it, but I do know that I'm going to start out with Meganium and Noctowl. I think I'm gonna get someone to trade me a Mantine too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I need these games to release. Going through Pokemon withdrawals. Longest I've been without playing a game.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I'm so excited I can barely take it! I want to play some Pokemon, but I don't want to start any games until Silver comes out...

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I was about to preorder them but they only sell ?15 cards for the eShop, and I'm not sure what to do with that extra ?5. I'll get them (hopefully) directly at launch, am super pumped.

Latios360

The calm and quiet one
    Years
  • I've preordered both games. I began Pokemon gaming as a whole with Silver, and my Gold cartridge stopped working years ago, so this will be a huge nostalgic trip for me!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm gonna pre-load them super soon! Going to get both games lol Just... for the fun of it? :)

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Ok so I'm confused, what things do you get when you 'preorder' it? Only the theme, or is Celebi also a preorder bonus thing?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Got my code from Amazon. Officially pre-loaded. Ready for Friday.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Unfortunately I work that day so I'm going to grit my teeth until I get off then immediately play it until I pass out.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Didn't think I'd look forward to replaying through Gold so much but I'm hyped for Friday! Pre-ordered the boxed edition of Gold so hopefully it arrives on the release day.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I can't wait to see those sprites, hear that music, feel the nostalgia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back