• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Evolving Eevee into Jolteon or Leafeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I'm about to pull my hair out. T__T

What are the fastest, and easiest ways of evolving Eevee into Jolteon and/or Leafeon?

Thanks. ^^"

EDIT
    And please don't say "You need the Thunderstone to evolve Eevee into Jolteon" because that's not very helpful. :( I guess the main question is: Where do I get the stone?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    You can get the thunder stone from a trade if the pokemon your receiving is holding the thunderstone.
    Or you can get a pokemon from your Leafgreen or Firered to hold a thunderstone and migrate it to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl by using Pal Park.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • You can dig up Thunderstones in the Underground. I have about 16 of the buggers sitting in my bag waiting to be sold right now, because they're essentially useless once you have Jolteon and Raichu.

As for Leafeon, go to Eterna Forest, find a green rock surrounded by grass, and level up Eevee in said grass. Rare Candy works fine, as does Exp. Share.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Actually, anywhere in Eterna Forest works. I evolved mine into Leafeon by Rare Candying it as soon as I was inside :)

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Which did you pick I would have picked leafeon

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    for leafeon, go to the moss rock in eterna forest. its right at the entrence.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Jolteon
    Get a Thunderstone by going underground and digging. How long it takes depends on the game itself. Once you've obtained one, simple select it in your bag and choose Eevee from your Pokemon list.

Leafeon
    Go to Eterna Forest and find a rock with moss covered over it. All you have to do is level up Eevee in that area of the forest and you'll have an Leafeon. The easiest way is to use the Rare Candy to level it up.

Leafeon Serebii Page
    Jolteon Serebii Page

Years
  • if youre p[laying platinum,in solaceon ruins theres a fire stone,water stone, and thunder stone.

Last edited:

Pani

H e a r t G o l d ♥
    Years
  • Lots of misinformation about leveling Eevee near the mossy rock for Leafeon. x_o I just now evolved one in the entrance of Eterna Forest, nowhere near the rock.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Lots of misinformation about leveling Eevee near the mossy rock for Leafeon. x_o I just now evolved one in the entrance of Eterna Forest, nowhere near the rock.
    Yeah, I actually just leveled up in the grass. XD Nowhere near the rock, either.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Yer, I level my Eevee up at the xit and I evolved. I think everyone misinformed us:(.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back