• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • "David?" I asked, not paying much attention to who it was. I recognized them by the ears. "Listen, there's no time to explain, use your agility to keep up, we've got to follow Eclipse!" I said, taking off in the direction she had gone, hoping David would follow me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • It was then that I realized that it was still daylight, and that I had no clue where Eclipse had gone. Muttering curses, I slowly fell to the ground, until i stopped in the middle of a paticularly vile profanity. David must be wondering whathad changed, he left me a normal human, now I was covered in purple with glowing red eyes. I looked down, not wanting to meet him eye-to-eye until i could figure out just what to say...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Apparently, I'm... Dead, I guess. It has it's advantages." I said, dissapearing. I made David scratch his own nose, before using his voice to say "Posession is pretty neat too." Before seperating from him and fading into visibility.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Watch it." I murmered as I looked at him. "I have the type advantage over you. And if you make me mad, I won't regret hurting you."
    I fell over, in pain again. "What the heck did they inject into me!" I yelled as I began to sweat.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Inject?" I said, worried, but then I calmed down. "They gave me some sort of poison. But if they did that to you, then you'd be dead by now. It killed me before I had a chance to blink." I said, before overhead a swellow must have overeaten, because it launched a projectile missle down, which managed to hit me, and go through without any resistance to the pavement below. "Another advantage of being dead." I muttered to myself..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I died in less than a second, and wake up floating. don't get me started on what's possible and what's not." I said, and levitated David into a sitting position. "If you're in that much pain, you should rest." I said, worried. David was a friend of mine, and if he died, I didn't think he would be coming back like I did...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I leaned back against a large rock. There was nothing really I could do until sundown anyway, so I managed to calm myself down sespite the racket David was making, and dosed off.

I woke up, and realised I had been out for only a few seconds. "Bah, a lot of good it'll do." I muttered to myself. I got up wand went over to david, and said "Here, think it would help if I took you back to the institute? they might be able to figure out what's wrong with you there."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • At his words, I didn't hesitate to levitate him and take off at top speed. We were at the institute in minutes, and I blazed through to find the professor waiting for me. "the medical room is this way, hurry." He said. i wondered if he had read my thoughts, but I decided that he didn't need to. You only had to look at davd to tell something was wrong.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I stopped in mid flight, and lowered Dacid to the ground. We were passing through the hall, where a number of people were gathered. "You're okay? Just like that?" I asked, incredulous. The professor turned around to look, as did just about everyone else in the hall.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had dissapeared. "You're not hallucinating." I said. "I needed to see things from another to perspective to make sure i wasn't.What you're seeing is the truth." I said, so startled that I had gone into shock, and my tone was expressionless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back